It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you ask a grey?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stevo351

My question to them would be are you an Alien or have you always been here? I truly beleive they are from right here.. This would explain the number of sightings and reported abductions... I would confirm this straight from the source.

link   

My question to them would be are you an Alien or have you always been here? I truly beleive they are from right here.. This would explain the number of sightings and reported abductions... I would confirm this straight from the source.

link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I would ask a lot of things:

1. Who the hell do you think you are?
2. What gives you the right to abduct people from their homes in the dead of night like thieves and terrorists?
3. How is your species any more or less worth saving than ours?

I would also tell them a lot of things:

1. The ends do NOT justify the means.
2. The physical survival of your race means nothing if you're damned.
3. The things that you need could be obtained without force, and yet you're too cowardly to try that route. You take what you need instead of asking.
4. You deserve everything that has happened to you.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevo351
i recently heard that a man was abducted and he was screaming and screaming, and the grey's said in there low raspy voices "what can we do to make you stop screaming?"

Sorry if I missed it, but where did you hear this?

Okay, now, I've actually got like three questions I would ask:
1. You don't work with these MIB folks do you?
2. Where are your Hybrid hunnies at?
3. Oh, yeah, and put me back exactly where you got me... no time travel or any "here and there" funny stuff, just right exactly where you got me.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
1. I would ask questions about THEIR history and beliefs. The comparison and correction would be of some benefit to Mankind.

2. I would then ask for a interstellar vehicle, land on the White House lawn, ask Bush to "take me to your leader", and then say "never mind" before leaving with a cream pie in his face.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Can I go home now?

Are you going to eat me? Cause I'm sure I'll taste like a rotten lemon so you should pick someone else. Like my ex-husband.
I bet he tastes like CHICKEN!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

You should check out some of John Milor's readings. He has a differnt take on where the aliens came from. Check out his link below.

www.aliensandtheantichrist.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
where you people born that ugly? Or have you #edf yourselves up that much you just looklike that now? Secondly, Are you people trying to modile yourselves around us beautiful people on Earth? 3, I would ask if they where us in an earlier life. 4th, I would ask them to give me their knowledge so that I can get of this god forsaken planet.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
hmm good question

why me? what's the plan or meaning of this? can you heal me?

can we be friends?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
What is your favorite color since you are grey and bland, and emotionless, dreary, hiding out of sight, afraid to face us head on, bullies, sneaks and so on and so forth.......

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Heh, I was just re-reading Communion. I know what I would ask them.
"Could you guys give me rock hard abs?"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Err was that a question or a comment?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why did you come to me and why did you leave and not come back when I asked you to not bother me again at age 4? I'm still here an have wondered all my life what you really wanted. I get the feeling though we'll be finding out in the next 5 years or so. If you want to reply by email it's rna95@comcast.net

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would ask, as I p*ssed on it's mewling, blister-bubbling
face, "how do you like it huh?"... oh and "welcome to the
party pal!"

I hate 'em, they slip thru time 'cos their world's broken and
they sneak into homes at night and take women's stuff and
men's 'life-force'.
They cut deals with Governments and then fly around our
skies like the own the damn place!

All I know is that if one of 'em steps onto my turf, on my watch,
well it's gonna wish it was back on Catherine Zeta Reticula.
Lock-and-load.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Dont listen to him, he reaches these creatures by time travelling in an ice cream van lol After which he slays them with weed killer, the mans a mad man.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
id probably ask is there life on mars in my best bowie singing voice then follow it up with a have you seen william shatners version of rocket man.

I wouldnt ask a grey anything i would be in a severe state of shock and denial probably and so terrified id throw a shoe at it/him/her. But if i could keep my dignity id ask do they believe our intelligence and sense of self survives our physical death, do we have a soul.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

MAD!! I'm livid, sorry Ms. Green for interupting your postings,
but I'm just trying to show that there is a crew out there, making
a difference.
If it means folk can sleep easier at night, well... a little crazy
should be a given,
(oh... Ramius asked if you could keep the Ice-Cream-time
-Travelin' thing under your hat?... if you wear one, that is.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I would ask a grey this:

"Do humans posting on internet forums like ATS make you think humans are smart or stupid creatures?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join