It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Project Camelot Been Shut Down?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hello, I'm a new thread poster here, but I've been reading the site regularly for some time now. I can appreciate the overall intelligence and consideration of most of the individuals here and look forward to occasionally contributing.

The main reason I've decided to join the posting crowd, is that I've noticed that one of my favorite sources of interviews with whistleblowers and insiders, Project Camelot, was not working as of 11 p.m. on sunday evening, May 25, 2008.

I realize that this could be a maintenance time, but considering there is no message indicating this and the nature of the site, I was wondering if anyone has heard that they may have been shut down. I sincerely hope that this hasn't happened, that would be troubling considering their mission. Thanks

-WhatIsReal

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatIsReal

The site is working with out any probs for me I know they have said they are upgrading the site very soon

24 May

• Click here and here for transcripts of the two parts of our interview with Luca Scantamburlo.
• We have just filmed another Futuretalk conversation, this time with Michael St. Clair. The first, which we understand was extremely well received, was with David Wilcock. We will be publishing this as part of the launch of a major new part of our website, specifically for members of what George Green has called The Ground Crew. This will focus on valuable summarized information, synergistic networking, practical resources, the establishment of communities for those who wish to do so, and positive action.
Last update

[edit on 26-5-2008 by duffster]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Disregard please, I checked again after I posted and it was back up. It had been down for at least an hour or two, my apologies.

join