It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Anonouymous observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
When ATS ANY posts, a mod must view, and accept the post, before being posted on the thread.

But.

In a thread with less then 20 responses, when you click on reply, below where you post your text it shows the previous posts, if the topic is on 1 page.

When you are looking at the posts, you can see the reply of the ATS ANY, but the reply is not yet veiwiable in the thread itself.

1. Is ATS aware of this problem?

2. If this is not a problem, how can we view ATS ANY posts on threads that are 'long'?

Just letting you know...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I have just noticed this (after reading your post) in my thread here. If I wanted to post a reply in that thread, I could view the post from Anonymous ATS, which says "go to google and type in egyption translators." However, if I were to simply view the thread, the post from Anonymous ATS is not there in the thread itself. In other words, one would have to reply to a thread to read posts from Anonymous ATS, as TKainZero was discussing. Very funny/weird

[edit on 26-5-2008 by they see ALL]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Its good to be able to see that...

I doubt that the mods wanted this though...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
I doubt that the mods wanted this though...

Why? What is this Anonymous ATS stuff? I assume it's people posting on ATS anonymously, but why, then, are we not able to view their posts normally?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Please add further questions and comments about anonymous posting to this summary thread.

This thread is closed.

top topics

join