It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange image of new lander photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
What about this from the same set of pics, it looks a little but like a Skull.

Mikey

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

ZEIT.....we've tango'd on other threads....but, no....NASA is not a fraud!!

If you had paid attention, you would have noticed, that JPL in Pasadena was, and is, in control....but the telemetry, during the Phoenix landing, needed full international cooperation....because, you see, the Earth happens to rotate....and the telemetry requires line-of-sight....well. no, it could have been pumped through a satellite or two....but what you need to understand is, the live feed I SAW, from JPL, as the telemetry came in.....just as they expected, even though they knew there was a time delay, from Mars.....and everything they saw and heard had already happened.....the elation was obvious, and not faked!!!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Mikey!!!

Looks like your GingerBread Man, from ....Shreck????

LOL!!!!

You are spot on, with that one....Hey!! Start a new cult!!!

Cheers!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Here is another pic of it, closer from slightly different angle.

Mikey

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

No offense man but... just scanning through, I see a head with a old style football helmet on and a cement truck. The skull looks a lot like Grim's head from Billy and Mandy.
not knocking you, but it's way to easy to pick images out fof fuzz, which is pretty much what this image is.
*Of course, in the infinite variables currently availabe to us, it is entirely possible that easrly Martians left behind a head wearing what looks likea old time football helmet, and a three or so foot model cement truck.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

OMG!!!

It's the depressed robot!!! You know!! From Adams'....that British author........ummmm....'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'.

THAT one....the depressed ROBOT......."I'm so bored......somebody kill me....." right? Am I right???

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So who are these people, names, addresses, locations, social security numbers would help. And who do they answer to? And who controls the output of information?

You ever thought NASA want you to look here, while something is going on over there?

By the way last time I looked, this was a conspiracy site? So if this isn't where is the real one, U2U me ANYONE with that site.

People that don't see NASA as the Disney for adults, well, I can't understand...especially on a CONspiracy site.

Also I think [SNIP]...like about 8 others on this site. Love them all though.

Z

======================
Mod Edit: Let's not begin calling anyone names. It is against the Terms & Conditions after all.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me. But, I really think people should hold off posting picture after picture circling things and making claims to what they are. Unless, you admit first to the fact that you're looking at a low res image taken from a camera intended to check out the condition of the lander itself and the ground a couple meters from it.

It will be about a good day or two until we start getting back the first real high res pictures and about a week before all the data is sent back for a full panoramic in high res.

Believe me I'm all for the discussion of pictures, ideas, theories etc. But just hate to see stuff like this get splashed up all over the place and then like a virus posted to other places claiming to be truth without people at least first knowing some facts.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Love ya too, man.....ZEIT.....

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Because two "Off Topic" actions would just be overkill.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
To me the white thing looks really clear compared to the rest of the area. I'd say it's part of the parachute. That's just my opinion though. It also looks like it's sticking up out of the ground though, so who knows? Hard to see much in these first images.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

hopefully you'll have something more meaningful to add when you've sobered up.
Or, at least I'll hope you will sober up. Usually you're posts have more stucture to them.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cactusjacks

Yep...that is definately the North Pole!

Although I do remember seeing some pics with small white numbers on - is this another example?

Edit:

No it is not one of those numbers (on the right edge of the image)

[edit on 26/5/2008 by skibtz]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'll tell you what, it's a lightsource pointed directly at the phoenix lander. There's something there; its so lo-res it could be the sun. Don't let go of this.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Johnny what are you thoughts on it, you know all about pictures and I trust your opinion.

The"Crystal" skull is why this project went up, they got the one off the Moon and now Mars is Harrison around!
Grandma's j/k

[edit on 26-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
guys, it's simply the number "1" and it just happens to be positioned over a light colored rock. yes, a white number 1. similar to the 0's visible in other photographs. it is part of the image, not part of the martian landscape.

i would think anyone working with a decent monitor and decent vision can see that. then again i'm on ats.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'll tell you what, it's a lightsource pointed directly at the phoenix lander. There's something there; its so lo-res it could be the sun. Don't let go of this.

yes... the sun... in the middle of the Martian landscape. Yes, that makes a world of sense.

ok wtf? It ate half my post!!!

I have a feeling its the heat shield, or what NASA will call the "heat shield".

Cant wait to see the high-res images!!!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Looks like what C-3PO saw walking in the tattooine sand dunes.

I can almost hear him.....

"Hey, you!, you I say!, over heeeere!"

So my guess is, it's a huge Jawa Transport vehichle ,with a jawa signaling out a top window with a small mirror.

So unless they want this new piece of equipment taken by jawas, and sold off to some martian moisture farmer, they should turn around, quick-like.

*Seriously though, first guess,as already said....most likely a part of the parachute, or whatever landing apparatus they used. Wouldn't take that large of a piece of something bright and.or reflective, to produce such an image, IF the sun was in a decent position.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

As per my post above:

Although I do remember seeing some pics with small white numbers on - is this another example?

Edit:

No it is not one of those numbers (on the right edge of the image)

There is no way it is related to the numbers on the same image - it would be a different font size and in a place it should not be.

It's probably a computer/imaging glitch - or it could be hardware related to the Phoenix entry system.

Or a local artifact that proves there is intelligent life on Mars

[edit on 26/5/2008 by skibtz]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join