It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have a Hunch...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How long did it take everyone else to figure what really happened in the back of the Mystery Machine? Took me a while I admit, but I was a youngin when I first got into Scooby.

I agree as well with the other poster who said that cartoons these days suck. I pity the children.

I have to ask, a little off topic, but who else thinks that Looney Tunes would never be allowed as a new show these days? When your older and you realize exactly how racist, sexist and violent it was , I doubt that if it wasn't considered a classic it would even be played as repeats today. Thankfully kids still retain that innocence I wish I could have back.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What really sucks nowadays is that I've seen some of the older loony tunes on television and they turn out to be "edited". One glaring example are the Roadrunner/Coyote flicks. The violent endings to th evarious skits are missing.

Back to SD, I have seen in a local walmart some SD movies (NOT the live action attrocity) on DVD. Has anyone seen these? I have some memories of watching the one involving aliens. Not too bad.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kronik98

I wonder what is with that smoke bailing out of the mystery machine? I doubt the Looney Tunes would be allowed with the PC movement.

reply to post by Deson

I haven't seen them for sale, however I would purchase them in a heartbeat.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Walmart in the family section I believe. I've seem some of them. One dealt with aliens (that one I saw) Lemme check something....

2 for 1

Walmart search results

I believe if you look further entire seasons of the program are availiable.

Happy hunting!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I always wondered where they got their money from. Gas, repairs to the mystery machine, food, lodging etc.

A friend of mine had a theory:
Recreational Pharmaceuticals.
Shaggy was the chemist. Velma the bookie. Daphne the cheesecake and Fred was the muscle. Scooby was a result of a very bizarre chemical reaction. Speech, pretty good intelligence, but a very low wisdom. I mean he never did learn from past experience did he? I figure that by the Jetsons time the science of such a pet would be able to be artifically created on demand for future pet owners and no longer a accident.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah, what the heck. It's not like the crooks with the masks game them money. If it was today, they could record it live and show it on the internet. I still say Velma is sexy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join