It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ALLisOne, if you put as much effort into your experiments as you do to your replies in this thread than you might be onto something.
Any chance you could be providing the ATS community with some video footage of your ability to levitate 30 tons rock any time soon?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I really don't have a need to show experiments when I am planning to reveal even more information later on my website, and here, that will be more exciting.

Here is a good taste of it:

Have you ever herd of Dowsing?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The interesting thing I've seen with dowsing is that in areas where the rods are attracted to these specific locations on the planet , there is 0 electromagnetic field, 0 of anything that we can measure. This tells me that something is going on that we don't understand that is completely unrelated to electromagnetism or any other phenomenon we can currently quantify.

That is pretty exciting. If we can find that answer we might actually be able to answer other things about dowsing rods like why are they attracted to paranormal activity just as they are attracted to specific locations on the planet.

This was an episode of UFO Hunters in which dowsing was undertaken by each of the members at stonehenge. The specific location the dowsing rods were pointing at had 0 EMF, the dowsing rods emitted no EMF. Something is going on here that we just don't understand yet..

-ChriS

[edit on 28-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Oh wow that video made me sad a little after 9:11 in the movie you show. Especially after the guy said "well thats the obvious conclusion, its not a magnetic field".

All I have to say to that is,

Thrice - Of Dust And Nations

so put your faith in more than steel
don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust
where thieves break in and steal
pull the fangs from out your heel
we live in but a shadow of the real

B.T.W. That magnetometer sucks. All you need is a coil, and an ampere-meter. Ed explains how to make a perfect coil in his writings. I can explain how it works if you wish.

--edit--

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Thanks for showing me that mystery, I never herd of it before.. And yes it does disprove "gravity".

You're welcome, and thanks for the explanation. Seems to make sense to me.

On a slightly different note, would I be way off in thinking that heat is the secret to lifting heavy objects? You mentioned that heat weakens magnetic attraction, so theoretically, if enough heat is applied to the area between the ground and an object above it, the force of "gravity" would be weakened. Or does this only work on the molecular level? Does this explain why heat rises and why objects filled with heat rise?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Wow, you are really smart! Yes, you are right, HEAT is a very great way to over come "gravity". Of course thare are MANY ways that just are so simple you would cry. LOL.

Since you are exactly on the right track, why not put your thoughts into how a gyroscope works in terms of magnetism. Then you will know the real "secret" lol.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

IMO, partially that's why it rises but you're missing a very important factor. My astronomy teacher Mr. Bell told me this in High School in 1996 and I'll never forget it. He said "Heat does not rise but gets replaced with cold air from underneath".

Am I wrong in noticing that the entire concept of heat being used as a gravity-defying technology is not exactly new? Weren't there hot air ballons before airplanes?

If heat itself causes gravity to "deteriorate" so to speak, wouldn't we have no gravity at all due to the intense heat of the earth's interior? And what about the sun for that matter? We still rotate around the sun don't we?

Not trying to sound rude just wondering exactly what you mean.

-ChriS

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
If you want to convince people you know everything about gravity then show it, show it to us, make a video, levitate something, yourself, whatever.
Until then i just can't believe - not even a tiny bit of your story.
It's that simple.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Thank you. It is one of my goals in life to attain as much of the forgotten ancient sacred knowledge as possible so you can be certain I'll be pondering this. I'll get back to you about the gyroscope.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hi ChriS. I'm not (or haven't ever considered myself) scientifically minded. I'm not pretending to be an expert, just trying to make sense of this whole concept using my logical capability.

Originally posted by BlasteR
IMO, partially that's why it rises but you're missing a very important factor. My astronomy teacher Mr. Bell told me this in High School in 1996 and I'll never forget it. He said "Heat does not rise but gets replaced with cold air from underneath".

Yes, but which leads and which follows? I was taught the same thing, but is hot air rising merely a consequence of cold air replacing it, or is it the other way round? Does cold air rush in because hot air causes it to by providing a gap? Again, I'm just postulating here, as a curious amateur. This whole magnetic theory requires that we question orthadox science, even the basic things we were taught at school.

Am I wrong in noticing that the entire concept of heat being used as a gravity-defying technology is not exactly new? Weren't there hot air ballons before airplanes?

That's not new, but I've never heard of heat being used to help lift dense objects like stone before. Besides, as you previously said, the science behind hot air balloons is traditionally thought to rely on the concept of cold air rushing in underneath. Who in their right mind would consider the possibilty of cold air raising and supporting a rock? That is, until we switch over to the magnetic theory instead and consider the possibilty that cold air has nothing to do with it.

If heat itself causes gravity to "deteriorate" so to speak, wouldn't we have no gravity at all due to the intense heat of the earth's interior? And what about the sun for that matter? We still rotate around the sun don't we?

No. heat breaks down the magnetic force between objects, not from one to another. See, the sun is an entire hot mass - a mass that has magnetic properties. If there were another heat source between Earth and the Sun (but not one that took over as our centre of orbit), then that might weaken our magnetic attraction to the sun because it is affecting the field between two magnetic bodies.

With the Earth's centre - again, the molten core does not lie between us and the centre of magnetic gravitation, it is the centre of magnetic gravitation.

Does that make sense? I might be way off here myself but that's how I'd explain it. Perhaps ALLisONE can correct me if I'm wrong.

XL5

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hot air rises because it is less dense then cold air. If you have a 1 foot square of cold air it will be more dense then if it were hot (cold=1trillion molcules of air, hot=500billion molcules). Its like having a 50 gal drum full of compressed air thats tightly packed and one with a vacuum, its volume did not change, but its density did.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Yes, and why is it less dense? Because the atoms within that cube-foot of air are further apart than in that cube-foot of cold air. Why are they further apart? Well, because the magnetic force that holds them close together is weakened due to the heat.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but just sitting there talking crap, without giving any logical reasoning to back up your disagreement; is the essence of ignorance.

This paragraph that you somehow missed:

Originally posted by johnthebon
How is this "scientific experiment" in any way proposing gravity is caused by magnetism? It only indicates that the earth generates a magnetic field ...

is more than enough to refute the OP's "scientific experiment". At least to people who understand the meaning of words "scientific" and "magnetic field".

Actually, telling me that the Earth has a magnetic field is supporting my theory. You must ask, WHY does Earth have a magnetic field??

Because it is made of electromagnetic particles called "matter". Earth has a magnetic field, because it is a magnet.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

I lost you ...
According to you the earth is a big magnet and it attracts everything around it, might you explain to me why a normal magnet will never get attracted to ME?
Force ~ distance, so when I get reeeaaally close to the magnet it should point to me, which it never does?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ed leedskalnin stated that "The secret to the universe is: 7129/6105195.

Have you ANY idea as to what this might mean?

Cheers

AoN

I would also like to know this answer.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul

Yes, but which leads and which follows? I was taught the same thing, but is hot air rising merely a consequence of cold air replacing it, or is it the other way round? Does cold air rush in because hot air causes it to by providing a gap?

Hmm. Ever heard of "Any body wholly or partially immersed in a fluid experiences an upthrust equal to, but opposite in sense to, the weight of the fluid displaced." --Archimedes, 3rd century BC. Easy to prove with the Divergence theorem.

American schools...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

XL5

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cythraul, it is not because the atoms are less attracted to each other. Its because they speed up and bounce into each other. If air was magnetic like that we could align magnets to the air atoms and "woosh", we could make magnetic propellers, pumps and compressors.

Honestly if there is no NEW discovery to proove all this or AG ship (even a toy), then I may as well say I have the cure for cancer! Then saying I won't proove it, you can't have it, what good is the info even if it is true in that case.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am curious why this would not all be common knowledge (yet?)

If I recall correctly, Einstein spent quite some time trying to unify electromagnetism with gravity. If they are one and the same, why did he fail this?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighthead
I am curious why this would not all be common knowledge (yet?)

It already is considered a very lofty goal to the sciences, the problem is just that either no one has exactly and formally grasped the mathematical relationship between gravity and EM, or that anyone who has is being obscured in all the usual ways for all the usual reasons. A lot of this stuff seems to tie in with superconductivity and condensed matter physics, in which EM energy starts to exhibit behaviors that relate to gravity (ie things "levitating").

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XL5

Ah yes, I remember being taught the same thing. Thanks for jogging my memory. Still, I feel there's a lot to look into here. I might be digging myself even deeper into a hole, but do we have an explanation for why atoms speed up when heated? Again, this may be something which has slipped my mind since science lessons at school so you'll have to forgive me if it's a stupid question.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join