It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
What about light? Magnetism has no effect on light

Actually "light" is composed of photons, which by definition have a place on the electromagnetic spectrum.

I like how so many people are bringing up things like pressure, rotational energy (stemming from the strong electromagnetic bonds that hold objects together), etc., as if unrelated physics concepts have any bearing whatsoever on the relationship between gravity and the EM force.

Electricity and magnetism were united by Maxwell, and are now understood as complementary forces that give rise to each other. Scientists have been trying to link gravity and the EM force for decades, if not longer. When it happens, gravity will be understood in electromagnetic terms. By definition it could not be any other way, in science. It's just the next step.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Cant remember my log in.

Anyway, with regards to the firse page iamge of levitating frogs - the frogs, fruit, etc in that apparatus levitate due to DIAmagnetism, not magnetism - that is their RESISTANCE to magnetism.

Secondly, we all know that if you dropped a 10 kilo copper weight off the top of the tower of pisa & a 1 Kg wooden weight at the same time, they'd both hit the deck at the same time - even though the copper one is 10 times heavier & probably a few million times more magnetic.

I guess that kills magnetism as the prime mover in gravity then.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

What about light? Magnetism has no effect on light

Actually "light" is composed of photons, which by definition have a place on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Yes, however photons are neutral, meaning they have no charge and therefore cannot be affected directly by a magnet.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but just sitting there talking crap, without giving any logical reasoning to back up your disagreement; is the essence of ignorance.

This paragraph that you somehow missed:

Originally posted by johnthebon
How is this "scientific experiment" in any way proposing gravity is caused by magnetism? It only indicates that the earth generates a magnetic field ...

is more than enough to refute the OP's "scientific experiment". At least to people who understand the meaning of words "scientific" and "magnetic field".

Thank you

This entire thread is just based on something that's totally UNRELATED

It's just not "evidence".
I learned this stuff back in highschool and it wouldn't surprise me if half the people here don't even understand magnetism.
This post will most likely just be ignored again so everybody here can keep dreaming about "the great gravity conspiracy" wile the answer for gravity is easy: WE DONT KNOW HOW GRAVITY WORKS

Muzzleflash, you my friend, are the ignorant one.
And while you're to stuborn to understand, you will eventually be proven wrong

Edit: typo's

[edit on 27-5-2008 by johnthebon]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, however photons are neutral, meaning they have no charge and therefore cannot be affected directly by a magnet.

First of all, what in the hell does this have to do with gravity's relation to the EM force? What would this prove, even if it were true?

Secondly, your entire way of relating the photon to the EM force is totally wrong. A photon does not even exist outside of electromagnetic forces! That's what it is!:

The electromagnetic force causes like-charged things to repel and oppositely-charged things to attract. Many everyday forces, such as friction, and even magnetism, are caused by the electromagnetic, or E-M force. For instance, the force that keeps you from falling through the floor is the electromagnetic force which causes the atoms making up the matter in your feet and the floor to resist being displaced.

[...]

The carrier particle of the electromagnetic force is the photon ([Greek Gamma Symbol]). Photons of different energies span the electromagnetic spectrum of x rays, visible light, radio waves, and so forth.

www.particleadventure.org...

In other words, a photon is a theoretical manifestation of the EM force. The difference between light waves and "heavier" electron energies surrounding the atom is all in frequencies, such as the frequency that the electrons oscillate around the nucleus on an atomic level, or the oscillation between the magnetic fields and electric fields that propagate each other allow photons to travel through space in the first place.

Really everything is just different levels of geometric shapes that spiral around within themselves and outside of themselves, and produce more and more complexity as the scale grows, when you strip away all the jargon. Quantum mechanics has found that electrons don't even exist as discrete particles around the atom, but are more like a gradient of energy bands that also have characteristics that can be described by frequencies. This is all just convenient ways for humans to make sense of the way pure energy forms around us. Our models are constantly changed for better accuracy, as our understanding of our world grows.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
Amen brother, "those who don't know, tell, those who don't tell, know"

No, those who don't know and tell are just those who don't know and tell, they're probably uninformed. Those who know and don't tell are selfish and egotistical. Those who do know and tell are self sacrificial and have a caring bone in their body.

The logic of this place... *sigh* Lagging a few thousand years.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this thread for the most part. Keep on with the keep on ALLisONE.

Would love to see more. I'm curious as to how my vision of the universe will ultimately fit into yours.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I didn't read most of this thread so this may have been brought up before, but some accepted (i.e. peer reviewed, thoroughly researched) scientific theory states that gravity and electromagnetism are the same force...Along with strong and weak nuclear. The four fundamental forces were initially one that split off for reasons I can't explain because I'm not a nuclear physicist.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3
@AllisOne
You wrote-
"I know ALL THEORYS, so when people come up here and try to correct me, I get angry, because I'm not trying to match their theory, I have collection of experience and knowledge that comes together to create a BETTER theory. There is only 0ne reason why 0ne with knowledge of all theories would choose 0ne over the other."

You should come to terms with a fact that no one person could know all theories out there because some simply aren't shared. As well you limit yourself by continuing this way. No matter how you look at whatever you think you have, No one knows all in any facet of life ,and a piece of the puzzle will die with you if you don't share and let grow. Like you said yourself an idea that just grows.

Ok, I was gone for a while, it might take me a while to reply to most... but I will try my best by the end of tonight...

LocalJoe. There was once a time where one man would think it's near impossible to know all things, and how all things work. This is simply just a guess, because man has always been intimidated by the vast wonders of the world. Some reason, the universe looks really really complex when you read books from humans about the universe. What most don't know is that Nature is not complex, that is exactly why it exists. Nature is so simple, that it was near effortless for Nature to create everything you see.

The truth is, all of the complexity that you get in current quantum physics, and all the complexities you have in biology, and all these other complex explanations, they are all complex because of a humans mind seeing all these things as separated. The truth is, separation is an illusion.

You say no one man can know all theories but I want to show you how you are wrong. For 0ne, I have learned in this universe that ANYTHING is possible. With that information alone, I could proudly tell you that I know all theories that man will ever think of. It's not a matter of knowing at this exact minute, it's a matter of being able to calculate situations, knowledge 0ne has, and what 0ne sees, to add them all together to create 0ne conclusion.

For instance, I can show you how to sort of tell the future. Basically its a type of complex logical calculation. For instance, if you are watching a dog on one side of the street, and then you suddenly see something the dog would be attracted to across the street, your mind will calculate a few "possibilities". The dog will either not see it and move on, or the dog will see it and be attracted to it. Now you see a car rushing down the street. This adds even more possibilities to your calculation.

Well, what if I had knowledge that would let me see all the possibilities that one human could possibly think of, and "theorize"? It would mean that no matter what 0ne human can theorize, I pretty much can calculate exactly why he came up with that theory. In the end, I have knowledge of all theories anyone can ever make up. Even theories that haven't been told.

You can do it too, you just need to read between the lines. You have to see what others see, or have seen.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seriously, I think it's really cool that somebody on ATS discovered the secret of gravity and magnetism before anybody at M.I.T. did. How cool is that!

I think everybody should go off and rub there rod several times and see if it levitates.

Gotta run now. I'm going to ebay to buy a ghost in a bottle.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
IF the sun REALLY magnetized earth east to west and had its south or north pole facing us, we would not have accurate compasses.

Actually, you don't even have accurate compasses right now. Did you know a compass does NOT point to the North pole?

Here is some words from Ed Leedskalnin, I personally tried his experiments, and he was right.

Ed Leedskalnin
"All my hanging magnets or compasses they never point to the earth's magnetic pole, neither to the geographical pole. They point a little Northeast. The only reason I can figure out why they point in that way is, looking from the same geographical meridian the North magnetic pole is on, the South magnetic pole is on hundred and fifteen longitudes West from it. In rough estimation the earth's South magnetic pole is two hundred and sixty miles West from the same meridian the earth's North magnetic pole is on. That causes the North and South Pole magnets to run in Northeast and Southwest direction. My location is too far away from the magnetic poles so all my magnets are guided by the general stream of individual North and South Pole magnets that are passing by."

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically, he was saying that the reason his homemade compasses were not pointing to Earths geographic and magnetic North, is because his magnets were more attracted to the South pole, which is West of the the North poles meridian. He was saying that his South poles on ALL his magnets were more attracted to South, which points his compass in the wrong North direction. This means that compasses do not follow "lines of force", they actually just point to whatever they are more attracted too. This is why compasses are not always accurate, because they can be too easily effected by other magnetic forces. When you see "magnetic dip" this is not because of the curvature of the Earth's magnetic field, its because the Earth is just a giant magnet, and the compass is more attracted to the ground then it is the "north" horizon. The only reason the compass doesn't fully point vertical, is because the compass has an equal amount of North and South polarity. "Magnetic dip" is simply the North polarity of the compass being attracted to the South polarity ground. In the South Hemisphere, "magnetic dip" would be dipping the South pole of the compass needle, because the South Hemisphere ground is North polarity.

Of course, the higher you go in the sky, the more steep of an angle there would be on the magnet compass. The lower in the ground you go, the more level the compass would be. This is explaining the exact method of "magnetic dip" except the reason of the "magnetic dip" is not because of "lines" its because of domination of magnetic strength. If you keep my theory in mind, the North Hemisphere's Sky is North Polarity, and the North Hemisphere's Ground is South Polarity. When you bring a compass higher and higher into the sky, you are getting closer to the North Polarity, and farther from the South polarity. This would tilt your compass needle more vertical because the South pole would be dominant in the sky, tilting your North pole downwards.

Originally posted by XL5
We know as a solid fact that a known magnet has a N/S pole at the ends and if you hold one near your home made compass, it will try to align its self to whatever 360deg direction your known magnet is pointing.

Yes this is a SOLID FACT that compasses want to point to the more dominant powerful magnetic force. This is why compasses want to point down in the North Hemisphere, and point more up in the South Hemisphere. Perfectly explaining your "magnetic dip" with an alternate theory.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Hi there ALLisONE.

I wonder if you might knoew the answer to this question that has aluded me for a while now, and i have found the internet (or my lack or required knowledge on the subject) useless.

I read in a book entitled The Bridge To Infinity by Cpt. Bruce L. Cathie, in which it states:

Quoted from the text:

The Earth is simply a huge magnet, a dynamo, wound with magnetic lines of force as its coils, tenescopically counted to be 1257 to the square centimetre in one direction, and 1850 to the square centimetre in the other direction (eddy currents).

The spectroscope shows that there is an enormous magnetic field around the Sun, and it is the present conclusion of the best minds that magnetic lines of force from the Sun envelop the Earth and extend to the Moon, and that everything, no matter what its form on this planet, exists by reason of magnetic lines of force.

This information was published in a book called Behind the Flying Saucers by journalist Frank Scully, in 1950.

The unbalanced fields of 1257 lines of force per square centimetre in one direction, and l850 in the other, does not tell us very much in itself. But if we use the information to calculate the field strength over an area which has a harmonic relationship with the unified fields of space, and if the basic information is correct, we should find some mathematical values of great importance.

*SNIPED* for irrelevance

It appears now that the magnetic field strengths and areas change in conjunction with the light and gravity factors according to the change in latitude on the Earth’s surface. During these changes, the harmonic relationships remain constant.

The basic unit for harmonic calculation is the geodetic inch, or one seventy-two thousandth of a minute of arc—one minute of arc being 6,000 geodetic feet (6,076 British feet). If we take the valties 1257 and 1850 lines of magnetic force per square centimetre and make a fractional correction to allow for the curvature of the Earth’s surface (the given square centimetre area would have fractionally curved sides), we can then establish a theoretical field density of 1257.139035 lines of force in one direction, and 1850.900532 lines of force in the other. This will allow the calculation of the field densities for one square geodetic inch in the north and south pole areas, which can be mathematically related to light and gravity factors.

Then a short while later, i read in another book (the name escapes me right now), that stated, the magnetic feild density at the surface of the Earth is approximatey, in guass,0.5 lines per square cm.

This is a BIG difference, and would like to know how this affects Bruce Cathie's equations.

What is your take on this?

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oculus prime
The magnetic force isnt "particles" moving.

Yes it is, I can prove with experiments. Just read Ed Leedskalnin's book, and look up Ed's "Perpetual Motion Holder". Thanks, try again.

Water is moved by magnetism, it is moved by electrostatic sources, because it is dipolar it is diamagnetic. It can be moved by magnets at very high magnetic strengths (1000x that of earth) because it is diamagnetic.

Yes I know, I actually made a topic a while ago about performing miracles like Jesus and Moses, and how to part water with "static electricity". I know all of this that you are trying to explain to me for some reason...

The frog is levitating because the water in it is floating it up. You could levitate yourself if you could find a big enough magnet of 10 tesla strength.

Actually the frog is levitating because of what the magnetic force is doing to the water. You can also levitate yourself by jumping in the air too. But it only lasts a few seconds before the Earth re-magnetises your body to be attracted to it again. Maybe you missed the point where I said everything is made of magnets? Including humans? Yes humans are made with a great amount of water, and water is "diamagnetic", so this proves that humans ARE magnetic. This also proves Earth is magnetic, because Earth too has a lot of water. Not only that but all the rocks, metals, plants, all of those things are a collection of electromagnetic particles, and you are stepping on them and YOU are magnetic, so you are attracted to them.

This has nothing to do with gravity = magnetism, because in order for the frog to levitate it has to beat the gravitational force with the magnetic force of 10 tesla.

Did you just say "beat the gravitational force with the magnetic force of 10 tesla"??? I'm sure you did. Thanks for proving me correct that gravity can be "beaten" by magnetism.

If the gravity of earth was actually just magnetism and we know the magnetic force of earth geomagnetic field is 30 micro teslas, then wouldnt it just take another 30 micro teslas in the oposite direction to float up?

First I think you REALLY need to learn the difference between a "magnetic field" and "magnetic mass". I think this is the main thing that confuses everyone about gravity. This is a good read:
users.bigpond.net.au...

You see, Earth does have a "magnetic field" and you can supposedly measure it at 30 micro teslas, but, this makes only a small portion of "gravity". Earth itself, and all of its MASS, is made of electromagnetic particles that attract too. These particles themselves have magnetic interactions. This is all proven to be true. I never claimed EVER that Earths magnetic field is fully responsible for gravity, actually I clearly remember saying the total mass, the total atomic weight of Earth, is responsible for gravity too. I really don't think you see the big picture.

You, and the frog, are not sticking to Earth only because of the field you can detect with a compass. You are sticking to Earth because it's mass is attracting you, just like your "gravity theory". But your "gravity theory" is saying "mass bends space so it attracts", this is wrong. Mass is actually small magnetic forces combined together, thats why it attracts, its magnetism.

Instead it takes 10 tesla which is much larger, meaning we are fighting a larger force then 30 micro teslas in order to float, what is this extra force we are fighting.... Hmmmmm... Maybe..... GRAVITY!!!!!

It took 10 teslas to effect the atoms of the frog. It did not take 10 teslas to repel from Earth.

Once again, Earth's magnetic field is not all responsible for gravity. I never EVER claimed it was. Actually can you please even forget about Earths magnetic field for a minute, and think about Earth's mass? What is mass, really? Why would mass attract? It's because mass is a collection of electromagnetic particles, and it attracts because of electromagnetic interactions between the mass particles.

You see, Earth's magnetic field was measured at 30 micro teslas, so that means it will only take 30 opposite polarity micro teslas to beat the FIELD. Now you need to beat the MASS attraction, because the MASS is attracting you too, not just the field. The mass attraction is nothing but electromagnetic interaction between particles. Weight is a direct measurement of mass attraction.

If something is attracted to Earth with 30 tons. That means it has the potential to lift 30 tons. This is true even with just conventional tools like a pully system. I can use weight, to lift weight. Care to disprove that?

IT'S A SIMPLE MATTER OF SUBTRACTING AND ADDING THE FORCES TO REALIZE THERE IS AN UNNACOUNTED FOR REMAINDER THAT CANT BE MAGNETIC FORCE! GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Thanks for the insult. But I have already figured out what the "unaccounted for reminder" is, and I did not learn it in school.

explain why some pure metals are not affected by any strength of magnet? Are their "molecular forces dominated by the planet venus in the third quarter"? I wouldnt be surprised if you actually said that...

You must be familiar with occult knowledge, and the ruling celestial objects. Actually their forces directly effect Earth, because both "gravity" and "electromagnetism" are the only two forces that have unlimited distance. (go figure).

Some pure metals are not affected by any strength of magnet, because of the strength of their atomic electromagnetic interactions. I fully described this on my web page, and yet another person didn't even bother to read it. I fully described how to make a really strong magnet.

You see, when you heat a metal to glowing red, it's magnetic strength between atoms decreases, allowing you to easily mold the metal. THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL METALS. Since atoms are made of electromagnetism, heat directly effects the magnetism that holds that atoms together. When you have a magnetic force near ANY glowing red metal, the atom's are dominated by it. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sorry, but no. Gravity isn't about magnetism. It's about the density of the base mass and rotational spin, combined. Space is a fabric that can be folded, manipulated, etc. We know this because it's been theorized by the greats like Einstein.

You know this because it's been theorized? Nice..

So imagine a giant sheet stretched out. Drop a basketball in the middle and keep the sheet stretched out on all sides. The ball makes a 'dent' in the fabric.

Yeah, I read that book too...

But you know what? Einstien NEVER explained what type of "fabric" space is made of. Also, when you say "imagine a sheet stretched out", all i can think of is a 2 dimensional object with an x and y dimension, but we live in a 3 dimensional universe with an x,y, and z.

Can I ask why you chose a 2 dimensional object to describe a 3 dimensional space?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

He says milkshake can float, so what, it is diamagnetic...

Do you not even see your own words? A "diamagnetic" milkshake can float. Why? Electromagnetism. Dirt is electromagnetic, flesh is electromagnetic, milkshakes are electromagnetic, everything is electromagnetic.. yet for some reason you think gravity is something different.. I will never understand that.

I am a senior scientist from lockheed martin, but hes 'retired' due to his unscientific conduct in perpetrating a hoax. His shame is well known in the scientific community.

Actually it was NOT a hoax. It was simply a few scientific experiments that DO have explanations for them, but he was using those experiments to describe another effect that doesn't have an explanation.

When he showed the magnet falling slowly through a metal tube that is supposedly "non-magnetic", he was not showing you THAT experiment so you can see THAT experiment. He did that experiment to subconsciously get you to re-look at what is happening, and relate it to gravity.

My 12 grade physics teacher showed the entire class how Boyd lied to the world.

Can you tell me how he lied? Please?

Then the video shows a positron (antimatter electron) and an electron with different paths and cals it a mystery. Its not a mystery, its a well known fact that is already integrated into our science, this is why Matter won over Antimatter and if we find the higgs boson it will help us understand this. No mystery.

Actually, it is technically a mystery. Because right now your "science" is just THEORY.

Mystery:
1: One that is not fully understood or that baffles or eludes the understanding; an enigma: How he got in is a mystery.

www.answers.com...

Nothing in your science is "fully understood", its actually just theory. This means almost everything is a mystery.

Then Boyd says with a magnetic rock he can reduce gravity. Why has he published no papers on this? Why have other scientists not proven his claims? Why is there no video of this?

Those are all very good questions. But, he DID publish papers on it, and other scientists did prove his claim, that is why he got that little signed paper he shows on camera.

But I have one question... WHY DO YOU NOT TRY TO EXPERIMENT YOURSELF??? ARE YOU LAZY? He told you how he did it. He bolted together 2 repelling magnets, and dropped it. You can do that too... why don't you??? You keep asking why a person doesn't do this and that, but you sit there lazy as heck. Why don't YOU experiment and try it??

Then he gets out two tubes, one copper and one steel, and the magnet passes through the steel faster but slower through the copper even if copper is non conductive.

Did you just say "copper is non conductive"??? Wow this is proof that nobody should ever listen to anything you have to say again. You are a "lockheed senior scientist"???? Doubt it...

19 minutes as well as my coments disproving his parlor tricks, especially the last 'copper tube' trick (time 18:00), will help you understand how retarded it is to place faith in this guys video.

Nobody is placing any faith in a video. Nor did I use the video to learn what I have learned. Actually the only point of the video was his magnetic experiment, and to show it to you people. I by no means care at all about Boyd Bushman or anything he has to say..

Your very pathetic attempt at trying to discredit information is very common. Your humans ways are really disgusting. Some reason you think the "guy that cried wolf" will ALWAYS lie, and never ever tell you the truth. Some reason you also think ALL people are easily led by videos and what people say, but I am VERY far from that.

Thanks for you comment, and you opinion on Boyd. Also thanks for totally ignoring all the hints that Boyd provided you, and only focusing on experiments that he used to pass you hidden information. Good luck in life.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are you implying that the Earth's magnetic field and the earth's gravity field are both the same thing? What you are describing in the very first post is the electromagnetic field in the form of field lines. This is the entire premise behind why auroras only occur in the Northern and Southern hemisphere where some of the sun's charged particles ram into the upper atmosphere and create photons.

We know that the earth's gravity is not necessarily uniform and differs from place to place.
apod.nasa.gov...

The question is whether or not somehow both fields are created by the same thing. On earth, gravity gradually decreases with altitude but that is not exactly true of the magnetic field which is much more active within the earth's magnetosphere than it is on the surface. From what science has been able to gauge, the two are completely different and have completely different causations. That being said however, there may be some inherent link between the two which we have yet to fully understand.

-ChriS

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

IMO, that example of the 2 dimensional universe is just for demonstration and visualization purposes. We all know that gravity is 3 dimensional. But people understand it much easier when you explain space/time in a 2 dimensional cross-section and show them what happens with gravity within that 2-dimensional cross-section when matter is introduced. Everyone knows that orbits are 3-dimensional not 2-dimensional. Explaining it in 2 dimensions is just easier for people to grasp.

All matter has mass, therefore all matter has gravity in 3 dimensions. This is the entire premise behind gravitational accretion (the theory of how the solar system and planets formed).. Accretion in 3 dimensions eventually, inevitably, forms a more or less spherical body. As the gravity becomes greater and greater, the sphere becomes more pronounced and angular momentum (due to rotation of that body) forces the planet outward so you basically end up with all the planets being not perfectly symmetrical but slightly oblong.

-ChriS

[edit on 27-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Does this then explain the Tamarack Mines Mystery?

Two plumb lines of equal length were lowered into deep mine shafts and the distance between the plumb lines at the bottom was found to be greater than their distance of separation at the top. Clearly, this undermines conventional gravitational theory because if all things on Earth are drawn to the centre of mass, then they should be drawn to the very centre of the Earth - therefore plumb lines should become gradually closer as they extend towards the centre of gravity.

Yes actually, I will explain this mystery.

Ed Leedskalnin mentions that when rocks are underground, they have more magnetic force running through them compared to if they were above ground. He says that the instant you pull a rock from underground and bring it above ground, it looses magnetic force and equalizes itself at the current altitude.

With that information, let me explain the Tamarack Mines Mystery. Now imagine a vertical mine shaft that is really deep. The walls of this giant mine shaft are made of rock, and dirt, and other matter. When you lower a plumb line 10 feet down, the magnetic difference between the plumb line and the walls of the shaft are not very great. However, the more and more deep you go, the plumb lines will be more and more attracted to the WALLS of the mine shaft. This is because the closer to the center of Earth you go, the stronger the magnetic force in the rocks will be.

The separation of the two plumb lines was caused by the magnetic fields in the walls of the shaft.

Thanks for showing me that mystery, I never herd of it before.. And yes it does disprove "gravity".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ed leedskalnin stated that "The secret to the universe is: 7129/6105195.

Have you ANY idea as to what this might mean?

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just came across this link
www.keelynet.com...
to the book of the guy built the coral castle down here in florida.
I started to read this book and alot of the ops posts sound like he just grabbed info from this book.

Not to be insulting to the op. But it just seems to me that alot of info in this thread is also in the book written years ago. If anyone is a fast reader maybe you can look at the book and all the posts to compare.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but just sitting there talking crap, without giving any logical reasoning to back up your disagreement; is the essence of ignorance.

This paragraph that you somehow missed:

Originally posted by johnthebon
How is this "scientific experiment" in any way proposing gravity is caused by magnetism? It only indicates that the earth generates a magnetic field ...

is more than enough to refute the OP's "scientific experiment". At least to people who understand the meaning of words "scientific" and "magnetic field".

Actually, telling me that the Earth has a magnetic field is supporting my theory. You must ask, WHY does Earth have a magnetic field??

Because it is made of electromagnetic particles called "matter". Earth has a magnetic field, because it is a magnet.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join