It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi

Great thread. I also believe that Gravity and Magnetism are cousins of each other, and that is why i follow John Searl's work on the SEG. Many reports in the 60's stated that his SEG produced a gravity effect, leading to levitation.

The last time i started a thread like this, with the same hypothesis, i got slammed by debunkers eventually being personally rood about me, so i hope it does not happen this time.

Anyway i hear that a SEG prototype is on its way this year, so fingers crossed for the old fellow Searl.

And finally for those who dont believe gravity and magnetism are closely related, then pleae come forward with your 100% proven theory of gravity, as i know for fact current physics has still no explination for it. Newtonian physics and relativity just dont explain it correctly. If youve studied advanced physics as i have then you will be aware of this. We have still much to learn about our universe.

starred n flagged :-)

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Oh and one more thing - just to clear this up - ANTIGRAVITY is an incorrect term. If you were to create ANTI-GRAVITY then you would fly nowhere, as the gravity fields would be attracted to each other, much like the same poles of a magnet. You need to create GRAVITY, or an inverse gravity field to have propulsion.

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks. Second, I wasn't talking about contact force between sub-atomic particles of two objects. I know all that, all the way to quantum physics. What I ment is, the magnetic domains of the atoms, of all objects that are dominated by Earth.

This is awesome. Can you explain the roll of electro-magnetism in the origins of mass ie the transition from energy to mass, what role does electromagnetism play in the Higgs field theory? as i could not be bothered waiting for CERN to tell me when we have you here at ATS.

p.s. I think you should change your name to magneto. You have posted some very interesting stuff. Well done.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Does this then explain the Tamarack Mines Mystery?

Two plumb lines of equal length were lowered into deep mineshafts and the distance between the plumb lines at the bottom was found to be greater than their distance of seperation at the top. Clearly, this undermines conventional gravitational theory because if all things on Earth are drawn to the centre of mass, then they should be drawn to the very centre of the Earth - therefore plumb lines should become gradually closer as they extend towards the centre of gravity.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
To a point I understand and agree with this and have always felt this to be so, but the problem I have is with non metalic items. This experiment would for instance not work with a wood or plastic ruler.

I strongly believe that we could 'defy gravity' in a craft using magentism and many anti gravity devices have used strong magnetism, but alot of what we call gravity I feel is due to the sheer wieght of our atmosphere holding us down.

I agree with that statement. Basically, anything denser than air will sink to the bottom (of the atmosphere), and anything lighter than air (ie helium in a baloon) will rise to the top of the atmosphere (or up until the density of the atmosphere matched that of the inside of the baloon.

So basically, it is not the earth holding us down, it is just denser object sinking to the surface. This would explain why the gravitational force on Mars is less than on earth.. thinner atmosphere.

You could look at it in the same way as the ocean, denser brine will sit at the ocean floor because it is heavier than the water above it

Maybe if we were to design a craft with the same density as the atmosphere and have a way to control its density, we could make it go up and down?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Please discuss issues and not personalities.

Thanks.

It's getting a bit testy in here. I'm also moving this to Skunk Works.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There are 2 particular ancient symbols which seem to have cropped up time and time again throughout history, in vastly seperate cultures. Could they simply represent the winding magnetic current?

The double helix snake:

The world serpent (who encircles the world):

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Still reading, so this is just brief for Jkrog, for your 'sub-space' theory, consider string theory, plasma science and quantum entanglement. String theory considers that all matter, everything is connected by what they have termed 'strings'. what if they're strings of electricity, electricity is known to travel most efficiently as a double helix. Quantum entanglement suggests that particles, no matter how far apart, could react to each other simultaneously despite distance, if I remember, this was due to atomic resonance, this troubled einstein greatly upon it's discovery, as it disobeyed his theory, Einstein himself proved that 'c' wasn't a limit, but an obstacle.

This isn't an explanation but a point in a direction that I have been looking, hope it helps.

ALLisONE, drop the attitude and you may be succesful here.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If this is true, then what about sound?

Just as to every action there is a reaction,
If a magnet was balanced on the limb of a tree, and an infinite gust of wind created enough force to cause the limb to move in the direction the force is flowing, depending on the velocity of the force, the limb at some point would stop moving due to the resistance of the tree and the earths weight atop the root system. The more compact the earth, the less distance the limb would move. If the earth was not compact, the limb would move farther in scope, but no farther than the resistance the wood allows. The remaining distance of movement would be due to the earth, the distance the limb is above the earth, and in effect, change as actions causing a ratio of movement enveloping the entire tree structure vary. Some of these are; moisture, circumference, surface composition and shape, temperature, elevation soil rock and dirt composition, and ratio. I'm sure there are so many variables I wouldn't be able to list them all.

Now, at a certain point, the limb has moved to a point that causes it to rotate. Rather than moving horizontally, since there is a fixed point where the limb protrudes from the branch, branch from trunk, trunk to root system, and then the depth composition, density, humidity and other factors that cause the earth's force on the shifting sub-terrain atop, below, and abreast the unexposed root system. each point, no matter how finite would move at a different, yet constant ratio.

At the point the limb rotates enough to cause instability to the balance of the magnet, it still has another force at play. Friction. But again, the reaction of friction has it's own set of variables. Nonetheless, at the point the grip of friction fails, the limb no longer supports the magnet and the magnet slips from it's perch.

as it falls, tumbles, rocks and rolls towards earth, the effect of the wind on the limb that is no longer supporting the magnet is changed. The magnet, may encounter interference from other parts of the tree below causing movement to it's trajectory, and movement of the tree parts as well, though unrelated to the wind.

Each point of interference, will cause vibration that will send a wave of pressure fluctuation through the atmosphere by rarefaction.

The Doppler Effect notwithstanding, If gravity is nothing more than magnetism, so should the frequency not be frequency, but magnetism.

So, should the magnet, at free fall velocity, impact a fallen hollow tree trunk producing a frequency wave of 40Hz at 12db and be captured precisely by an audio recording device, and is unchanged in any way, then replayed from that device through an amplifier, to a 6" speaker with a frequency range of 70Hz to 15kHz at 12db, and keeping in mind that humans can detect pressure variations of less than one billionth of atmospheric pressure, though the recording is identical in every aspect, the the human ear will interpret it as different, due to the speaker's inability to reproduce the captured frequency range as well as the sensitivity and dynamic range of human hearing.

Therefore, a frequency and it's dynamics should be easily changed with magnetism. So the 40Hz frequency could be increased to 20KHz at 140DB, or any other frequency and amplification with gravity.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Personal INSULTS about intelligence and so forth REALLY contradicts the fact that ANY intelligence exists here at all.

@@Applause@@

Amen brother, "those who don't know, tell, those who don't tell, know"

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Personal INSULTS about intelligence and so forth REALLY contradicts the fact that ANY intelligence exists here at all.

No it doesn't. They aren't insults, they're facts.

considering you don't seem to know the people with which you are arguing, how on earth could you consider the above an intellectual response? HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY FACTS?!? it's this liberal use of the word 'facts' that has got everyone thinking they know everything!!

Word

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Really great info! Do you think that with the right amount of meditation/concentration a person could mentaly change the polarity of their own magnetism in relation to Earth's? Causing them to levitate?

Just wondering.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
All I'm saying is that if everything at the molecular level or smaller is the same, but just configured differently, then any hypothesis is as real as the next.

Henry Hesse wrote a short fiction story titled "He Who Shrank". An interesting read...
Just as vague and moronic as my last reply post,
The fact that in the not so distant past, things that were fiction, are now reality means that
in the future, possibly Henry's story could become a reality, just as without fact, basis or formula, gravity may one day change frequency, or, one not born yet may discover that our brain alone may conquer gravity and allow human flight, without the aid of any technology.
Imagine, You have the desire to fly? No problem. Just as in Superman Comics, ...up..up..and away....The human brain may be enough of a power source to overcome gravity once it is discovered how thought or other brain activity can manipulate the grounding force of gravity using only what is already part of our being.

Look how long it took modern man to rediscover the makeup of DNA...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
How is this "scientific experiment" in any way proposing gravity is caused by magnetism? It only indicates that the earth generates a magnetic field ...

It's utterly STUPID to imply that gravity a big LIE ... Physicists don't want to make everything harder on them than it already is ... It's not because we can't explain something that it just must be some GIANT CONSPIRACY to keep us from the "truth"

Threads like these give ATS a bad name. The mere fact that this got 14 stars without any credible evidence for such a claim shows many idiotic people ruin these fora.

I would've lol'd even HARDER if this was in the scientific forum but it isn't, it's in the SNUNK works, where it belongs I guess.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
How is this "scientific experiment" in any way proposing gravity is caused by magnetism? It only indicates that the earth generates a magnetic field ...

It's utterly STUPID to imply that gravity a big LIE ... Physicists don't want to make everything harder on them than it already is ... It's not because we can't explain something that it just must be some GIANT CONSPIRACY to keep us from the "truth"

Threads like these give ATS a bad name. The mere fact that this got 14 stars without any credible evidence for such a claim shows many idiotic people ruin these fora.

I would've lol'd even HARDER if this was in the scientific forum but it isn't, it's in the SNUNK works, where it belongs I guess.

and this is probably the most ignorant post in the entire thread, funny coincidence no?

anyways i think the issues raised in this thread make great points, and beg even deeper questions

but just sitting there talking crap, without giving any logical reasoning to back up your disagreement; is the essence of ignorance.

So you my friend, lose.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but just sitting there talking crap, without giving any logical reasoning to back up your disagreement; is the essence of ignorance.

This paragraph that you somehow missed:

Originally posted by johnthebon

is more than enough to refute the OP's "scientific experiment". At least to people who understand the meaning of words "scientific" and "magnetic field".

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hey,thanks for the post,could you explain your reasoning behind the connection with subspace to quantum entanglement,string theory,and plasma science?I know string theory postulates that there are a total of 12 spatial dimensions(some alterations like "M"theory state 6,you get the point though)So I know how string theory,as it is a bases for my subspace theory.As I belive that subspace is the "constant"dimension that is "entangled"into all 12 dimensions,it is the "inside or guts"of the fabric of spacetime,rather it is the support for the fabric,you understand what I am trying to say, know it is hard to word,thats why math is used to describe it and all theoretical physics.I believe subspace has no time,therefore that is why it is possible to travel FTL,as time is the reason we can't in this dimension.So yea quantum entanglement plays a major part in this aswell.Am I close to your thinkings of the subspace-string/quantum entanglement/plasma connection?As fo the plasma,maybe you could explain its connection to me,as I don't as yet see one.

Last voice and ALLisONE:I am done arguing with and enabling you two,I am willing to listen to your theories,but not if you continue to be rude and obnoxious.will not apologize for getting off topic as you all did first with ambiguous and snobbish comments.If you all think you are the smartest people in the universe and are smarter than scientist with doctorates in physics,so be it.I am waiting to hear your theories in detail,along with some proof,not in the form of videos,or stuff you got from the 'thousands'of books in a library.I want formulas YOU made,and research from other scientist to verify.Also,could you explain your ambiguous statements on how 'darkness'is an actual EM phenomena I always thought it was just a term used to describe absence of light,or are you referring to 'dark matter' or 'dark energy'?Thanks in advance for answering these fundamental questions!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What about light? Magnetism has no effect on light, yet ultra-dense objects such as a star that's collapsed in on itself to create a black hole (a singularity) is able to trap light and keep it from escaping. One could argue that is a form of gravity and we know that black holes aren't a product of magnetism.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

so how is it that two equal masses of wood and steel have the same weight?

They don't.

Care to explain your complete disregard to a proven scientific principle that has withstood test for centuries?I'm pretty sure we don't have that one wrong.Unless you somehow know something 'earth shattering'about mass that we don't know.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
how can we say anything we have ever "learned" is a fact. Is it a fact and true because someone great says so? There are so many things out there that we may think we are learning and proving but really, we can never prove anything. Once we "proved" something, then how are we any different than those geniuses that supposedly proved something. So, anything is possible....but then again, I don't know if that is true, because I can't prove it. In a way, this would never end....so I just have to stop typing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join