learn more

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by avingard
To add to the boot discussion going on on page 1, because it is a huge flaw that proves the magnetic theory wrong (and it is wrong, no need to come up with a new theory when relativity still works perfectly).

Relativity works fine with magnetism, what are you talking about?

so how is it that two equal masses of wood and steel have the same weight?

They don't.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Light and darkness are not the same force, darkness is devoid of information, light is not.

No. You're a faker. You spread information like this and it's not true. I'm tired of correcting you people day after day. First it was sleeper, then it was J.L., now there's all these other delusional whackos.

Where do you get this stuff from? You just make it up off the top of your head and then say "this is the truth"? That's not reality, that's fake. You're spreading false information to people who may not know better, then they leave their computer screen repeating everything that you say to everyone else that they know that knows nothing about physics or existence and we are stuck in a world full of ignorance, ONCE AGAIN.

We're at a time of change where we can finally get something right. I'm not going to let ignorance stymie it. I'm not going to let liars impede on our progression. That's my duty as a HUMAN BEING.

I CAN NOT and will not bring myself to simply spouting irreverence toward logic, toward physics, toward truth and toward existence.

I'd hope people cared enough to do the same. Otherwise why are you wasting your time with half truths and white lies.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I see you're another one of those playground bullies.

I have NOT attacked anyones character, simply the deleverence of certain posts and what has been said. There's egotistical, then there's just plain condesending and rude.

You are attempting to label me directly, please don't

Now, unless you require the last word....
Lets leave it all alone now eh?

Now BACK TO THE TOPIC

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

You guys can argue all you want, I already know how to levitate 30 ton blocks of rock. I learned it from Ed Leedskalnin and the Egyptians...

I haven't read the entire thread, nor am I ever inclined to usually. This statement is extraordinary and I'm sure we'd all love to see some video footage of this ability you claim to possess but I know that you'll never provide any, for one reason or another. Go ahead, call me ignorant and learn this stuff for myself...and keep talking

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Threadfall]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
simply the deleverence of certain posts and what has been said.

Fine. That's your perogative. As for your deliverances, they weren't too great either. In fact, you came in ending your sentence rolling your eyes. Again, all I sense here is envy and jealousy. Why would you come in and do that? Because I appreciated the OP's work and knowledge and let him know this? That makes you a hater and a condescending one at that.

There's egotistical, then there's just plain condesending and rude.

Exactly. Next time try to say something a with bit less condescending smileys. You're not egotistical. You've certainly been condescending and rude.

You are attempting to label me directly, please don't.

Then don't stick your hand in a bees hive and knock on the insides.

Now, unless you require the last word....
Lets leave it all alone now eh?

Not until you can get it right.

Now BACK TO THE TOPIC

That you derailed. Have a good night sir, feel free to reply.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Where do you get this stuff from? You just make it up off the top of your head and then say "this is the truth"?

How can we draw comparisons within our selves? We are ALL blinded by our perceptions. The indervidual will NEVER truely see the complete picture.

I am HUMBLED by existance, and appreciate learning and achieving new levels of enlightenment.

You seem to have it all worked out though, and im happy for you.

I'm VERY happy AND WILLING to learn.... but not from the likes of you...

....I don't like your attitude.

You have to keep "correcting" people like me and Sleeper??!! Aww, you make it sound like such a choir. You don't HAVE to do anything, at least it CERTAINLY not appreciated when delivered with THAT knid of attitude.

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
You humans?What are you an alien?Are you God?Gawd dude get a life.Those examples I gave were some of the nicer ones too,I want to say more,but I'd prolly' get banned if I really said what I wanted to,to how do you say it-"destroy you".

I do not consider myself equal to any of you. This is only because of knowledge you don't have. It is not your fault that there are many things you are unaware of. Knowledge is truly power. Really.

1.Do you hold a degree in theoretical physics,astrophysics,or engineering?Or any type of degree(preferbly PhD)?

Nope, I do not need to pay for a piece of paper that says "I have learned". LOL. There are 1000's of libraries, and millions of web pages with information. I have actually learned more in 1 year by myself, than any college grad. has learned in 4 years. I have been teaching myself, as well as Mother Nature has been teaching me. Although many of you may think I don't know jack crap about physics, quantum physics, the truth is, I know too much about it. The problem though is that I also know OTHER theories. Theories that are so simple and visually true that you see life an entire new way. It's not a religion, its not a way of beliefs either, its just knowledge that does nothing but grow. It's knowledge that can make sense of all things. Sadly it's near impossible to teach or share this knowledge because of peoples strong religious type devotion to the "knowledge" they think they have.

2.Can I see your proof (check by other ACTUAL scientist around the world)for this threads idea and definitely your idea on the other thread about light propagating in a "right barrel roll".

What do you need proof of? It's a FACT that all matter is "electromagnetic", thats the only proof you need for anti-gravity.

1.You are aware that light is both a particle AND a wave right?

Just like water is both a particle and a wave.
LOL SPLASH!

2.Still on the other thread for a moment,do you realize that the different frequencies of EM radiation propagate differently on different mediums?

Yes the atomic structure of the mediums vastly effect their reactions to that strength of magnetic force that you call "EM radiation".

So that's how Gamma radiation can be faster than light in some instances.Yur so stuck on frequencies you should realize and know this!

What? Stuck on frequencies? Nobody is stuck. I never said ANYTHING about how fast gamma radiation can go. I really do not see where you are going with this... b.t.w. you are taking my thread off topic. This topic is about anti-gravity and magnetism not light.

3.I really don't see how "rpm's"in a wave could affect the speed of the said wave,you still run into the INFINITE ENERGY requirement to move past the SOL in a vacuum or any medium for that matter,even though light appears to move faster or slower in a certain non-vacuum medium,in reality it isn't,it just passes through certain mediums easier.So you can slow or increase the APPARENT speed of light,but not the actual speed.

That's because I never said anything about "wave" effects. Actually I strictly remember saying a "spiral" effect. Of course only a spiral will have "rotations per minute", I don't see how you can possibly combine wave and rotation in the same sentence. It seems to me you have confused yourself, because I didn't even mention how fast or slow light can go, nor did I mention it in this topic. Please reply to the other thread.

Actually the shortest distance is b/w two places (theoretically)is to bend the space between them so the two points merge.

jkrog since you seem so knowledgeable, do you care to explain what exactly you are bending when you bend "space"? I'm very curious as to your answer. Also, while you are at it, what is magnetic force made of? Can you please explain that to me in YOUR theory?

Lose the attitude and open your ears,than maybe you can put your "supposed"smarts to work!

I am really sorry for the attitude, but I came here to give my information, and all I have gotten is replies pointing out how different my knowledge is from yours. I know ALL THEORYS, so when people come up here and try to correct me, I get angry, because I'm not trying to match their theory, I have collection of experience and knowledge that comes together to create a BETTER theory. There is only 0ne reason why 0ne with knowledge of all theories would choose 0ne over the other.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Yeah. We are all binded by THE perception.

There is one objective truth for all of us, fortunately this will be the future subjective truth within all of our minds.

There is one subjective objectivity and one objective subjectivity. All else is delusion and attempt at seperation. Unison will unfold and encompass.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I am really sorry for the attitude, but I came here to give my information, and all I have gotten is replies pointing out how different my knowledge is from yours. I know ALL THEORYS, so when people come up here and try to correct me, I get angry, because I'm not trying to match their theory, I have collection of experience and knowledge that comes together to create a BETTER theory. There is only 0ne reason why 0ne with knowledge of all theories would choose 0ne over the other.

Hi there ALLinONE:

I'm not sure if you've put me on ignore (because yuo haven't replied to me once), but this reads well.

I would like to apologise for derailing your thread.

Please continue as I would still like to hear your ideas. Kings crown Geometry for example

Cheers

AoN

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
@AllisOne
You wrote-
"I know ALL THEORYS, so when people come up here and try to correct me, I get angry, because I'm not trying to match their theory, I have collection of experience and knowledge that comes together to create a BETTER theory. There is only 0ne reason why 0ne with knowledge of all theories would choose 0ne over the other."

You should come to terms with a fact that no one person could know all theories out there because some simply aren't shared. As well you limit yourself by continuing this way. No matter how you look at whatever you think you have, No one knows all in any facet of life ,and a piece of the puzzle will die with you if you don't share and let grow. Like you said yourself an idea that just grows.
Joe

XL5

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
IF the sun REALLY magnetized earth east to west and had its south or north pole facing us, we would not have accurate compasses. We would also get a long 0.00001157Hz waves of increasing/decreasing magnetic flux sent out by the sun each day. The sun's north pole is on the "top or bottom" just like our north pole.

Magnets like to align them selves to other magnets in atracting mode, if the sun really did that, compasses would wobble around at 0.00001157Hz.

We know as a solid fact that a known magnet has a N/S pole at the ends and if you hold one near your home made compass, it will try to align its self to whatever 360deg direction your known magnet is pointing.

The key to this is that the earths magnetic lines of flux are far above the earth at the eqautor and closer to the ground, even going through the ground near the poles! If earths magnetic flux lines were always the same distance from earths surface, a compass would not dip on one side.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i actualy know were that gold trown thing from king g herald days is its at guatemala in a town called puctun but sad to say its guarded by voodo so whatever u try it wont work to stell it oh and as for those encripted bookes they do exist among the indiginous pople around the world

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Great try, but I hope your not a graduate of any know scientific college or were in a world of hurt.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

The only reason this experiment would not work with wood or plastic, is because 1, the Earths magnetic field is dominating the magnetic domains of the atoms of the wood and plastic. And 2, the atomic structure of wood and plastic does not easily allow for their atoms to be magnetically aligned, so they are not easy effected by a smaller magnet.

If you need any further proof, here is some magnetic levitation of a frog..
[edit on 25-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

The magnetic force isnt "particles" moving. Water is moved by magnetism, it is moved by electrostatic sources, because it is dipolar it is diamagnetic. It can be moved by magnets at very high magnetic strengths (1000x that of earth) because it is diamagnetic.

The frog is levitating because the water in it is floating it up. You could levitate yourself if you could find a big enough magnet of 10 tesla strength.

This has nothing to do with gravity = magnetism, because in order for the frog to levitate it has to beat the gravitational force with the magnetic force of 10 tesla.

If the gravity of earth was actually just magnetism and we know the magnetic force of earth geomagnetic field is 30 micro teslas, then wouldnt it just take another 30 micro teslas in the oposite direction to float up?

Instead it takes 10 tesla which is much larger, meaning we are fighting a larger force then 30 micro teslas in order to float, what is this extra force we are fighting.... Hmmmmm... Maybe..... GRAVITY!!!!!

IT'S A SIMPLE MATTER OF SUBTRACTING AND ADDING THE FORCES TO REALIZE THERE IS AN UNNACOUNTED FOR REMAINDER THAT CANT BE MAGNETIC FORCE! GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

The reason it doesnt work on wood is because it is made of dry dead plant cells. Try levitating a green twig, as easy as the frog because they are both full of water. Plastic is obvious.

Alright kemosabe, explain why some pure metals are not affected by any strength of magnet? Are their "molecular forces dominated by the planet venus in the third quarter"? I wouldnt be surprised if you actually said that...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Sorry, but no. Gravity isn't about magnetism. It's about the density of the base mass and rotational spin, combined. Space is a fabric that can be folded, manipulated, etc. We know this because it's been theorized by the greats like Einstein. So imagine a giant sheet stretched out. Drop a basketball in the middle and keep the sheet stretched out on all sides. The ball makes a 'dent' in the fabric. Try something more dense like a cannonball and the pull on the fabric increases. Since the density is higher, the cannonball must work a bit harder to rotate, but it still does. That work output is gravitational force. A little tiny microscopic being on the surface on the cannonball would feel a much greater gravitational pull than one on the basketball. The pull is felt toward the core of the ball.

So how to inflict antigravity. Remember gravity itself only has meaning within the influence of a planet or another body in space of significant mass. Gravity is a constant where you have density and mass. You can't change mass without changing the size of an an object. So the only answer is to change the space around the object so the object's effect on space in a planetary 'well' is diminished or cancelled, which would produce antigravity. How you change space is the key, and so far is unanswered.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have always known that it would be someone from ATS who would solve the greatest mysteries of nature. So now we've solved the secret of gravity, what's next? Black holes?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Actually if you let the steel wire rest, it will show you Earth's magnetic North and South poles, further proving Earth is magnetic. So yes it is also a compass, but a compass does not move vertically like the experiment was designed to point out. The point that you didn't fully understand was the fact that not only will the direction of the steel wire change, but the BALANCE changed, showing a VERTICAL movement on wire. The only way BALANCE could be changed is if the WEIGHT was moved or changed, or if some unseen force like gravity is pushing/pulling at a certain amount.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

You have a magnet (steel wire) in a magnetic field (earth) and you wonder why the balance shifts....DUH! This is not even worth arguing about, which is a shame because I firmly believe (having a degree in Electronics) that there is something seriously wrong with the theories of electro-magnetism.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

He actually says things like "theoreticaly proven" which is an oxymoron...

He says milkshake can float, so what, it is diamagnetic...

I am a senior scientist from lockheed martin, but hes 'retired' due to his unscientific conduct in perpetrating a hoax. His shame is well known in the scientific community.

Acces any database on his "antigravity" and you will find something similar to this:
en.wikipedia.org...

My 12 grade physics teacher showed the entire class how Boyd lied to the world.

Then the video shows a positron (antimatter electron) and an electron with different paths and cals it a mystery. Its not a mystery, its a well known fact that is already integrated into our science, this is why Matter won over Antimatter and if we find the higgs boson it will help us understand this. No mystery.

Then Boyd says with a magnetic rock he can reduce gravity. Why has he published no papers on this? Why have other scientists not proven his claims? Why is there no video of this?

He says he can drop two rocks, same size and shape, and they have diferent accelerations and one reaches the ground sooner.
As a scientist, he should know that all experiments like that are done in a vacuum because buoyancy (what makes blimps float) relies on a medium.

Galileo could not get his point across because people always saw the balls fall at slightly different speeds due to atmospheric interference. This is why when you drop a baloon and a canonball the baloon floats down, because of the air around it fesisting it with friction.

The video makes several quotes of Ben Rich, all of which he said he made near the end of his life in order to go out with a mystery.

Then he shows a ring of wire with current passing through it levitating off the table. See en.wikipedia.org... For an explanation.

He shows a grainy printout of a plane and another one of a large cylindrical object saying: "that was inside it" WTF? I show you a picture of a rabbit and then a picture of an elephant and say the same words, would you believe them?

He shows a picture of a nuclear power UFO with a front and side view. Ive done the geometry on this, there is no way four sets of 6 wheels each are required to hold that thing up. It would have to weigh tons and we dont have the materials to support that.

On the UFO blueprint, the legs are perpendicular to the ground, with no joints/collapsing sections and the wheel housings are as big as all six whweels on one leg which means it would have to be retracted DIRECTLY upwards and we can obviously see the metal leg is not going to fit in there.

"Galaxies are accelerating away from each other", BANG, no they arent. Instead the universe is expanding and causing all distances in the universe to increase as well as the galaxies moving away from each other creates an effect where the galaxies seem to be moving away faster then they should with time.

Then he gets out two tubes, one copper and one steel, and the magnet passes through the steel faster but slower through the copper even if copper is non conductive. This is a very common parlor trick where the magician keeps a strong magnet taped to the midle of the copper tube and runs the magnet over taped section to "prove" theres nothing there but, of course, his hand easily beats the attraction. When he drops it however the magnet spins slowly through the taped section of the tube. Listen and youl hear the magnet first crape the tube in free fall, then tinkling against the side, its spinning, then fall again. It tinkles only through the taped section.

19 minutes as well as my coments disproving his parlor tricks, especially the last 'copper tube' trick (time 18:00), will help you understand how retarded it is to place faith in this guys video.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
heh... newman explained this long time ago when he invented his famous motor.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous attempt at a hypothesis ever, I wouldnt even go so far as to call it a hypothesis either, its more like an essay and its more philisophical rather than scientific.

I rather believe in the graviton and anti graviton particles because they make more sense. If things are the way you say they are then I believe the likes of Stephen Hawkings and other leading physicists jobs would be a hell of a lot easier and simpler when it comes to explaining gravity. Also, if this is your experiment, imagine what experiments science offers to discredit that bogus string attached to nylon with a magnet bull#.

Sorry, but I think this is outlandish!

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join