It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
you have not disproved gravity as one of the phenomenal forces. Although i admit that it is true that each object exerts an "electromagnetic" force , (as it is noted as one of the phenomenal forces) This force has little or no effect on gravitational pull. Consider this , Weight is a measurement based upon the gravitational forces acting upon the mass of an object , which is why your weight will vary on different planets. If an electromagnetic force is responsible for gravity then doesn't it make sense that if each person is "magnetized" a certain way , then his weight will vary with location at the different poles of the planet. This is simply not true. While your weight can vary with location it does so because of altitude and not magnetism. According to The Law of Universal Gravitation, Every object in the Universe attracts every other object with a force directed along the line of centers for the two objects that is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the separation between the two objects. If the above mentioned law is to hold true then no matter where you are located on the planet , as long as you are an equal distance from the earths "center of gravity" then the earths mass acting upon your mass (gravity) will cause you to weigh the same no matter what your location may be , thus disproving that gravity is greatly affected by an electromagnetic force. Gravity is only affected by two factors "distance" and "mass". Another example to disprove your "theory" is that of planetary orbit. The Earth orbits around our sun right? well if gravity were all about magnetism then the sun would have to hold a magnetic charge almost opposite that of the Earth in order to "pull us into an orbit." So, if the sun had this above described magnetic force then what would stop the sun from just pulling us in on a straight path with no elliptical orbit. Thank goodness that with gravitational force that does not happen. With the example of Newtons Orbital cannon, it is shown that if a cannon ball were fired horizontally from a high mountain it would be pulled in by the earths gravitational force. But if that same cannon ball were fired with just the right amount of velocity (because Velocity is a factor pertaining to magnitude and direction) it would travel completely around the earth falling into the gravitational field ,but never reaching the earth because the earth is curving away at the same rate, which proves that the sun is not a "fixed" point in space, because if it were we would eventually spiral into it. These above examples coupled with some very intelligent mens theories prove that electromagnetism is not at the heart of gravity.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
No, because light and dark are the same force.

Essentially, yes. Governed by a philosophically uniting mechanism. Yen-yang.

You can not have dark, without light and so is true in reverse. Light creates shadows, shadows do not create light

Shadows also create light. Everything is reversed and everything has mirrored purpose. Light makes known shadow and shadow makes known light. Always. Yen-yang. Karma.

so when you say you learned from "darkness" it is actually true that you learned from light.

Touche, very well. Finally a well structured, exisistentially intellectual response from someone on ATS.

Also, if you do not understand what I am talking about, PLEASE watch this video at about 9:25

Actually I do. And I'd love for you to share more and go more in depth. If you're serious about any of us, I'd love a working partner not only on existence but on future technology among other things.
I'm also going to re-write the laws of physics, or at least give them a much needed non-religious touch up.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Your Point is well taken.HOWEVER, it is inconclusive to suggest that gravity has no merit.
Based on YOUR point,what IS YOUR conclusion?
Levitation with magnetic fields is REAL.SO WHAT?
Gravity explains SOME of our Magnetic field restrictions.

Big Whupp

Can you DO anything with your profound knowledge?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What, ALLisONE,did I "destroy"you and your thread??LOL,ROFLMA....

Also a planets magnetic field strength is greatly determine by the composistion of its core,planets,like Earth that have heavy Iron cores have a stronger magnetic field than other planets tht don't have a Iron core-that my friend is BASIC Astronomy and Geophysics.

I'm NOT saying your theories are all wrong,they are quite intreging,I'm just saying don't act like you know earthing and your always right-cause obviously you are not,I noticed you just joined so it is expected that you don't know the "ways of ATS",but obviously the way you have been going about posting is not the right way,thats why you are getting flamed so much!This is not some highschool "Myspace"page,people on here are actually intelligent,tatswhat makes ATS so great.

To quote the great Aristotle"It is the mark of a great mind to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Or Socrates"I know nothing."

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

This is crazy. In revealing the truth to us mere mortals you must also convince us. Anytime you bring a radical idea that goes back on everything a group knows you must overwhelmingly convince said group. You have not even begun to convince me and your arrogance makes me throw all your credit out the window. All you have done is post other peoples ideas. Show me some real proof. Your proof, not someone else's. But either way, don't belittle other people or pretend how great you are, it impresses nobody.

PS Other than that..interesting thread.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Actually I do. And I'd love for you to share more and go more in depth. If you're serious about any of us, I'd love a working partner not only on existence but on future technology among other things. I'm also going to re-write the laws of physics, or at least give them a much needed non-religious touch up.

Well if you two are done stroaking eachothers ego...............

You two are just some regular Jedis right?One is Anakin and the other Yoda?Lol,or Luke?

Seriously though it is great you two have such great asparations,as do I,I have wanted to create the first FTL starship since was young,maybe I will,maybe I won't,as I have MATURED though I have began to realize tat maybe I should be more realistic and economical(thats why I am only minor in in theoretical astrophysics an majoring in Anesthesiology,thats a doctor in case you don't know).

I sincerely hope you two do change the laws of physics as we know them and create miraculous technology,hell you can be Zephrem Cochron for all I care,just lose the super ego please,for the sake of us all.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Barak89

Good post(starred),yea he is losing,actually has lost his ethos,but none the less an interesting thread as you stated.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you, and this is interesting indeed. It would have been wonderful to debate, if it started on a slightly better foot. Well I must go. Maybe the comparison of brain pans will continue tomorrow and I can join in. oh how I love a good ego party.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

No, because light and dark are the same force. You can not have dark, without light and so is true in reverse. Light creates shadows, shadows do not create light,

LOL.....Huh?!?

Light DOES NOT create darkness my friend. The ABSENCE of light creates darkness,

Light and darkness are not the same force, darkness is devoid of information, light is not.

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

so when you say you learned from "darkness" it is actually true that you learned from light.

Touche, very well. Finally a well structured, exisistentially intellectual response from someone on ATS.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Interlectual...erm...no!

Philosophical, metaphysical maybe, but CERTAINLY not intellectual.

Your telling me that someone at some point could have answered one of you posts since your time here on ATS with a reversed dichotomy and you would have been as pleased

AoN

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Anomic of Nihilism]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh come on!! You cut him off just before he was going to explain the secret Egyptians geometry's purpose for lifting heavier objects. I was totally anticipating that explanation. THANKS!!

The best place to read up on this is . . . . . . . www.coralcastlecode.com (maybe where the OP secretly has obtained his IO.)

It was really a cool read. This guy Ed was in league with Tesla. It explains that everything is magnetic but not the way we would think of it. Electricity or electrons work in a different manner which we are not aware of. The explanation of positive and negative charges spiraling together made me trip out. Really interesting stuff. Check out that sight. It's worth it. Go there now.

Now you have to take it from there because you can also go read up on plasma generators. If your hot on the trail you can then fill your brain with loads of descriptive information on TR-3B. Beyond that your on your own because the solar flares become very dangerous and out of control.

Oh yeah . . . . if you want a demonstration of a floating 30 ton brick go ask John Hutchinson.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
To add to the boot discussion going on on page 1, because it is a huge flaw that proves the magnetic theory wrong (and it is wrong, no need to come up with a new theory when relativity still works perfectly). If you put on shoes made of steel, you are in fact heavier, but if you put on shoes of say wood of the same mass as the steel ones, you are just as heavy. You can't doubt that steel is more magnetic than wood, so how is it that two equal masses of wood and steel have the same weight?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Well if you two are done stroaking eachothers ego...

*sniff sniff* Smells like jealousy in here.

I have MATURED though I have began to realize that maybe I should be more realistic

You mean gave up on your dreams and became a condescending jerk towards anyone that still has them?

I sincerely hope you two do change the laws of physics as we know them and create miraculous technology,hell you can be Zephrem Cochron for all I care,just lose the super ego please,for the sake of us all.

I have a super ego only because yours is the size of a quark.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
Light DOES NOT create darkness my friend. The ABSENCE of light creates darkness,

And the absence of darkness is light.

Light and darkness are not the same force, darkness is devoid of information, light is not.

No. Darkness is devoid of light, not devoid of information.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Wait a minute. The defense rests on "UFO tractor beams carry off cows, don't they?" In the same world where Space Ball One can go Plaid I guess that would work.

Not to be argumentative, but when Tesla is brought up by one with that word in the User Name, it tends to seem bias.

Let's move with what has been proven. Theory and Hypothesis are fine in their own regard, I have no problem with either. What I do have a problem with is stating such a blatant fact. I would be less critical of the remark if it was simply phrased (If UFO's exist and their tractor beams can carry off cows).

Let me compare it to a show on the good ol' TV. Bones. You have the highly fact finding Anthropologist. If it isn't Fact, she isn't buying. And her good ol' FBI buddy, who uses more speculation and psychology and CLUES to piece together the puzzle. Which one works best? Answer, both in proper percentage.

You speculate to far off one way with out getting some acknowledgement from the other side of the scale and you will miss the entire point by a wide margin.

Let's add more reason and logic, and add with that some fact. Then we can discuss Tesla Tractor Beams with a straight face.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Your telling me that someone at some point could have answered one of you posts since your time here on ATS with a reversed dichotomy and you would have been as pleased

You certainly don't mold to that intellectual response. You're just another straight FAKER. ATS is full of them. FAKERS and condescending haters, preambled this way by default of their pure ignorance; programmed by educationally false pretenses.

And no. It's more like a perception of interchangable trichotomy relative to individual unitrios.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am not a moderator....obviously!!

But i WILL say, lets just keep the disagreements within the contects of whats being said, and IN PETICULAR, with regards to the origional topic.

Personal INSULTS about intelligence and so forth REALLY contradicts the fact that ANY intelligence exists here at all.

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm personally still waiting to read about how to lift a 30 ton rock with ease, or possibly see something created beyond MS Paint as proof. Interesting theories, definitely not solely yours as far as intellectual property goes, but nonetheless interesting.

Now lift us a boulder or at least tell me how to do it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Personal INSULTS about intelligence and so forth REALLY contradicts the fact that ANY intelligence exists here at all.

No it doesn't. They aren't insults, they're facts.

I see you're another one of those playground bullies. You run around insulting people but when you get it back you cry wolf.

Keep responding O.P. I'm here and seriously interested. Not here to knock you down but rather to pick your brain. We can ignore all these other doofuses.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You certainly don't mold to that intellectual response. You're just another straight FAKER. ATS is full of them. FAKERS and condescending haters, preambled this way by default of their pure ignorance; programmed by educationally false pretenses.

No no. Not a faker my friend. Just an explorer, like you and everyone else in this world.

I don't pretend to be anything at all. It is all to easy to speak in an experiential fasion, and those experiences can never truely be shared.

As such, those debates can last four HOURS, with no resolve. My mind is VERY open and i am aware of MANY things, spitualy, physically and mentally.

So please don't call me a "faker".

Now that aside, although i had a hand in derailng this thread, it was not the info but the OP's 'deliverence' that i had problems with. Though i am still interested in what ALLisONE has to offer.

With that being said. Lets please now stay on topic

Cheers

AoN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join