Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm not saying I know everything. But I am saying that I know the difference between magnetism and gravity.

And more over, what's really sad, is that I had to explain to him what magnetism really was. Any one with an EE degree should have already known that. It's basic first year knowledge.

and that's MY 2C.

But I think I understand what you are saying Amigo. Could not the same be said for the others in this thread?
[edit on 21-7-2008 by Promecus]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Promecus]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Promecus
I'm not saying I know everything. But I am saying that I know the difference between magnetism and gravity.

You don't know what gravity is... You THINK you know, even though you said yourself that it is a "mystery". All you know about gravity is what was spoon fed to you. (insert lame relativity 2D sheet example here)

Originally posted by Promecus
And more over, what's really sad, is that I had to explain to him what magnetism really was. Any one with an EE degree should have already known that. It's basic first year knowledge.

Are you kidding me?? You didn't explain anything to me. If you took the time to look at the FIRST POST in this thread, and look at the IMAGES that I created, you would visually see I already know about magnetic domains, and magnetism. If you can't read, and you can't even look at images, then there is no hope for you. It's pretty sad that you actually believe you brought ANYTHING new to this thread when all you did was rehash what I already was explaining earlier. It's pretty sick that you have no clue what you are talking about, but you boast around like you taught me something LOL!!!!

By the way, I don't have a "degree" in electrical engineering. I don't need a piece of paper to prove to people what I know when I can just show them devices that I have made. If I wanted I could get my degree as an EE any time I want, but I have bigger better things to do then to settle on 0ne specialty. I know things about electricity that no professor of electrical engineering will ever teach, or learn them self, simple because they closed their mind already, and they don't experiment anymore.

The problem today, is that scientists have theories the work sometimes, but not all the time. Because of that fact, they believe their theories are correct. What they don't know is, there is theories that exist that are completely different then theirs, that explain things exactly the same, if not better. I know 2 such "theories of everything" that explain things you would only dream of, and they are both correct when it comes to experiments. What makes me laugh is when people like Promecus come along and think their theories are 100% correct, when I know experiments that can prove his theories wrong. Much like how I mentioned the Tamarack Mines Mystery that destroys the theory of gravity, but he totally ignored it simply because he doesn't have the capability to explain it.

It happens all the time, tell a scientist something that goes against what was spoon fed to them, and they will ignore it and tip toe around it.

Anyway, I guess you should learn your abc's Promecus, so you can actually read this thread. Here let me teach you..

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

"And more over, what's really sad, is that I had to explain to him what ABC's really are."

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You see these images Promecus?

IF YOU WOULD HAVE READ THIS THREAD, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THESE IMAGES. The images I created, that you can also find at MY website I linked to in the first post, shows that I already know about "magnetic domains", which you claim to have had to "explain to me".

What a joke!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The great problem ALLisOne is that your theory has been confined to experiments involving magnetic metalic substances and electrical conductors and has only theorised about non metalic substances.

True all things must have charge but until you can demonstrate magnetic effect on non magnetic substances, which Gravity demonstratably has an effect on all THEN most will consider both separate different forces regardless of whether they are "related".

You diminish your credibility by making bold extreme "claims" such as levitating heavy rocks, yet fail to reply to challenge of those claims!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

That is untrue. The fact that those nonmetallic items are made of electrons/protons means that they are created out of EM material, electric material. That is his premise.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What is untrue?

How has magnetism been shown to apply to non metalic?

Your statement is akin to something like "Gravity and Magnetism are both different but related bi product forces of the major EM force"

That does not mean Gravity = Magnetism.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Unified Theory – Electricity, Magnetism, Gravity and Mechanics
Los Alamos National Laboratory

This article shows the relations between the electricity, magnetism, gravity and mechanics by presenting an existing hidden structure in the Maxwell equations. This hidden structure allows to discover the classical physic from a new point of view leading to the unified theory (UT).

arxiv.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
How has magnetism been shown to apply to non metalic?

The problem here is your logic and reasoning. I already explained that all objects are effected by magnetic force. That includes wood, plastic, dirt, grass, humans, and ALL MATTER. I even explained the word that you should look up and study, it's called permeability.

All objects have a range of permeability, this includes wood, and plastic, and dirt, and grass, humans, and ALL MATTER. -repeat

en.wikipedia.org...(electromagnetism)

In electromagnetism, the auxiliary magnetic field H represents how a magnetic field B influences the organization of magnetic dipoles in a given medium, including dipole migration and magnetic dipole reorientation. Its relation to permeability is (B = μH) where the permeability μ is a scalar if the medium is isotropic or a second rank tensor for an anisotropic linear medium.

In general, permeability isn't a constant, as it can vary with the position in the medium, the frequency of the field applied, humidity, temperature, and other parameters. In a nonlinear medium, the permeability can depend on the strength of the magnetic field.

All objects are effected by a magnetic field, but because of the different atomic structure of the materials, they react different, BUT THEY STILL REACT TO MAGNETIC FIELDS.

When Promecus said "try to pick up a piece of wood with a magnet, if you can't then that proves you wrong". This is very illogical reasoning. I already explained how the atomic structure of metallic objects makes their magnetic dipoles more easily reoriented. Wood however is atomically arranged in a way where their magnetic dipoles aren't easily reoriented. This makes metallic objects more effected by smaller magnetic fields, and makes wood less effected. But both materials, and all materials, are effected by magnetic force, even if you can't physically see it.

I repeat, ALL OBJECTS ARE EFFECTED BY MAGNETIC FORCE EVEN IF YOU CAN NOT SEE IT.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The reason I have been avoiding giving you the exact method of anti-gravity, is because it could be used for the ultimate good, and the ultimate bad. It could be used to help, or it could be used as a weapon.

I would be really stupid to just give something so powerful to fools, so I put it into a puzzle for those that are not fools.

----

I also wanted to talk about DOWSING.

en.wikipedia.org...

Dowsing is actually based on static electrical charges that pass through your body, and through the dowsing rod. The most common dowsing rod was WOOD.

Traditionally, the most common divining rod was a Y-shaped branch from a tree or bush. Some dowsers prefer branches from particular trees; hazel twigs in Europe and witch-hazel in the United States were commonly chosen, as were branches from willow or peach trees. Some dowsers prefer the branches to be freshly cut.

The reason they prefer freshly cut branches, is because they contain more water. Water is greatly attracted to static charges, and there are static charges present in the ground. When you hold a dowsing rod, the static charges from your body are concentrated into the dowsing rod, and the rod will act differently depending on the static charges in the ground.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Everything can be magnetized yes, we've levitated frogs and water with huuuuuge magnets, but come on, how the hell does the earth spin around the sun, how do scientists figure out accurate orbital patterns, predict eclipses, predict comet flybys, alot of current knowledge is based on the rules that gravity has established, and if you switch it to an electromagnetic force, YOU MESS # UP

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Zorgon

Walter Russell put it better 80+years ago in english.

Do you have any idea why mathematical postulations which cannot be applied to practical experiment, would be seen by many as simply manipulative hypothesis?

Please explain what you think that article proves in relation to this thread?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Cheap shots at my logic are irrelevant ... that is the domain of bully narcassist!

If Gravity is a magnetic force then surely it would effect more permeable substances than those less?

Sir Issac Newton whilst never claiming to understand the "how or why" of gravity proved that all items when bouyancy is removed are attracted equally!

Stuffs up the big magnet theory somewhat!? Metals of equal atoms should fall quicker than less permeable , under your latest brainwave!

As for your later self fellating claims about not wanting to disclose for good... utter BS!

You made the claims to disclose in this very thread (recently quoted)

YOU CAN'T! .... simple "ill-logic"! same as you chanting "I can but won't"

Sorry to interupt your toss session... it is interesting but when it becomes a bully bluff session one wonders why you tease yourself and bother others , when you never actually get to the essence? and find excuses for failing to deliver!? Watch out could end up denting that huge ego!

I was on the affirmative side, but if you are just spoiling for a arguement then this will help .. no point unless there is oppositon!

By the way look up Mr Volta.... his experiment which discovered batteries / electricity might explain your mild electric current experiment!
I know you will know all about batteries... get the vibe often!!!????

EDIT1 : PS I was the one who replicated Ed's experiment in OP in southern hemisphere.... how do your pretty pictures explain that the blue and red are reversed?

Also your reply to the decline was a diversion. the angle of the "wire" IS caused by the curvature of the earth not the differential between earth axis and magnetic pole location.... yes yes I could use technical terms to bamboozal like you, but obviously you are pitching at dullards!!!!!

Edit 2: On a CT site one can't help predict the response " I ALLisLOST will take my bat and ball away... I am just tooooo smart for youse"!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Has2b]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Has2b]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Cheap shots at my logic are irrelevant ... that is the domain of bully narcassist!

No, actually it's called telling the truth.

If Gravity is a magnetic force then surely it would effect more permeable substances than those less?

No, if you would have read earlier, I said that Earth is dominating the magnetic domains of all objects. To Earth, all objects are highly permeable. Permeability is the measurement of an EXTERNAL magnetic force. When you apply an external magnetic force to an object, the magnetic force is trying to effect the magnetic domains of a material that is being controlled by Earth. In reality, "permeability" is the measurement of how well a material ignores the dominance of Earth.

Permeability has no effect on its attraction to Earth, because Earth is so powerful of a force that all objects are equally permeable to it. However, the permeability that we all know about, is the measurement of an EXTERNAL magnetic force that is trying to over power Earth. Hard to explain but I think I did.

Sir Issac Newton whilst never claiming to understand the "how or why" of gravity proved that all items when bouyancy is removed are attracted equally! Stuffs up the big magnet theory somewhat!?

No, not at all. What Isaac Newton "discovered", even though the Egyptians knew this already, was that "all objects are attracted to Earth equally". This however is false. If it was true, then all objects would weigh the same. What is true though, is that all objects accelerated the same speed towards Earth. This is because of the movement of gravity particles. The gravity particles are all moving the same speed, this causes all objects to accelerate the same speed towards Earth.

Metals of equal atoms should fall quicker than less permeable , under your latest brainwave!

No, once again you don't understand. Its ok. The dipoles of all objects are dominated by Earths "gravity". Permeability is only the measurement of how well objects ignore Earth's dominance, and are attracted to external forces other than Earth.

As for your later self fellating claims about not wanting to disclose for good... utter BS!

Actually it is not b.s., during the making of this thread, I was contacted by multiple people telling me that I should probably not openly talk about this. I agreed, but not fully. I feel I already gave away the big secret, and I am glad that you all don't fully understand, or want to accept it. It actually helps me that you don't understand.

You made the claims to disclose in this very thread (recently quoted)

YOU CAN'T! .... simple "ill-logic"! same as you chanting "I can but won't"

No, I can, and already did. I just didn't do it in EXACT details. I explain how to do it, just not EXACTLY like step by step, which I wanted to do, but I have thought about the consequences.

Sorry to interupt your toss session... it is interesting but when it becomes a bully bluff session one wonders why you tease yourself and bother others , when you never actually get to the essence? and find excuses for failing to deliver!? Watch out could end up denting that huge ego!

I never failed to deliver, there is actually 5 posts by me in this thread that pretty much explain it all, but obviously it goes right over most heads. That is out of my control, I can not control what people understand, no matter how simply I explain it.

I was on the affirmative side, but if you are just spoiling for a arguement then this will help .. no point unless there is oppositon!

I am sorry that in my opinion I already gave a crap load of information, and that the only details I am leaving out is the step by step process. After speaking to a few wise people, and calculating the risks, and after getting attitude from some people here, I figured that it is best that I only give slight help.

Think of it like a test. If I give you the answers to the test, I get in trouble. However, I am allowed to teach you, so that you find the answers yourself.

Lame I know..

By the way look up Mr Volta.... his experiment which discovered batteries / electricity might explain your mild electric current experiment!
I know you will know all about batteries... get the vibe often!!!????

Actually I know A LOT about Mr. Volta. After I figured out that an Egyptian Djed is basically a Voltaic pile, and that Mr. Volta is taking credit for something that was invented YEARS before him. I started reading about other things Mr. Volta "discovered".

EDIT1 : PS I was the one who replicated Ed's experiment in OP in southern hemisphere.... how do your pretty pictures explain that the blue and red are reversed?

I already made an image of that explanation... It works exactly like a magnet...

Notice the arrows. In the North Hemisphere, blue exits the ground, flies around Earth, and then falls from the sky in the South Hemisphere. In the South Hemisphere, the red exists the ground, flies around Earth, and falls from the sky in the North Hemisphere. Exactly like magnetic force!

Also your reply to the decline was a diversion. the angle of the "wire" IS caused by the curvature of the earth not the differential between earth axis and magnetic pole location.... yes yes I could use technical terms to bamboozal like you, but obviously you are pitching at dullards!!!!!

Listen to the voice in your head closely when you read this... When the wire is pointed East and West, it still has an angle. This means it is not "magnetic declination". Also, if it was the "curve of Earth", the angle would not be any where close to the angle you get when you do the experiment, it would be far less. I can prove it is not the curve, by simply doing the experiment. Did you do the experiment?

Edit 2: On a CT site one can't help predict the response " I ALLisLOST will take my bat and ball away... I am just tooooo smart for youse"!

Oh, just because this is a Conspiracy Theory site, you think everyone is lying and wrong? You think everyone is trying to get attention? You think I am just trying to get stars and flags? What do you think I truly gain from this? A few hits to my website with no advertisements on it? I gain nothing from this forum, expect the VERY FEW people who say thanks for explaining something they never knew.

Get a clue, I figured something out, and I wanted to share. Simple as that, welcome to reality, where nothing is as it seems. There are actually people who tell the truth the best they can, believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by catinthebox
Everything can be magnetized yes, we've levitated frogs and water with huuuuuge magnets,

Not everything can be magnetized, but everything is effected by magnetic force.

but come on, how the hell does the earth spin around the sun,

The same way these magnets spin:
jnaudin.free.fr...

how do scientists figure out accurate orbital patterns,

Simple really, they know the "force" at which things are pulled towards the object being orbited, and they know the weight of the object that is orbiting. They do not need the theory of relativity to calculate this.

Keep in mind, my theory does not contradict any of current means of calculation. It simply removes the "bending space and time" aspect.

predict eclipses, predict comet flybys,

Eclipses are not predicted, they are calculated. I can do that by simply studying the sky, and you don't need relativity to calculate when and where the Moon will be at a certain time and date. The solar system is like clockwork. Eclipses, and passing comets were "predicated" way before Einstein and his theory were manifested.

alot of current knowledge is based on the rules that gravity has established, and if you switch it to an electromagnetic force, YOU MESS # UP

This is a horrible problem that needs to be changed. Einstein didn't invent gravity... gravity existed before Einstein. Einstein created his "THEORY of relativity" by studying effects that already existed. He made his theory around the actions of gravity. ME TO!

Also, read carefully:

My theory is not simply the swap from gravity to electromagnetic force. My theory is a bit more complex, and it fully explains everything that "current knowledge" explains. I am not just making a theory that throws all theories out the window, my theory actually explains everything that relativity does, but it explains it differently.

A theory is a collection of explanations. It is NOT just 0ne explanation summed up in 0ne sentence like you just tried. It is a combination of things happening.

All objects are statically charged, because all objects have electrons, especially the Earth. All objects have magnetic dipoles. Some objects dipoles are easily dominated by external forces (high permeability) and other objects are not. However, all objects dipoles are dominated by Earths force. The amount of electrons and protons and neutrons in an object determines its magnetic force strength towards Earth (weight). The entire collection of atoms that create Earth combine all their electromagnetic force together. The force from Earth is made of particles that flow from the ground, and from the sky. These particles flow through everything. The atomic arrangement of objects determines how easily the Earth particles flow through the objects. These particles act exactly like magnetic force, opposites attract, likes repel, and they prefer to travel in loops.

There is more very small details that need to be known. Simply saying "replace gravity with electromagnetism" is not even coming close to explaining it....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

What a joke!

The only joke here is that you believe gravity is magnetism. Sorry to tell you, but they are two very different things. I'd put more references here for you to read...but we both know it would be like casting pearls before swine.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Its strange that a few sites about Edward Leedskalnin, references to the theory etc posted in this thread have been took down? I noticed it with a few of the more interesting links.

like this one, which now shows a 404: www.gnostics.com...

It's still on the google cache though:
216.239.59.104...:CqDu_LOWEKsJ:www.gnostics.com/numbersIII.html+emev+/+pmev+/+F+/+10+%3D+.0000116640288484&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1& gl=uk&client=firefox-a

why would they take it down after its been up since 03? maybe this site generated too much traffic for it or something...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by 010101]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Well firstly thank you for the dignified reply and I apologise that my "language" was hostile.

I will do the experiment again this time with a longer wire.

Indeed I find your comments re permeablity interesting and will contemplate.

Yes your spinning top theory (btw supplied in answer to my earlier question)and the V gate was interesting also, it has been a while since I read the older posts, often clouded by angst towards other hostile posters !

As for your advice from "wise people"! ... every major scientific development could be used for good or bad! If you could manipulate gravity the potential good would outweigh the bad... if you hadn't noticed the planet is being destroyed by dependance on antiquated fuel and power sources!

If you had worked out/ re discovered something and believed it was dangerous to expose to the public you wouldn't set up a web site or post! Perhaps you would just huddle with the "safe" people and STFU!
Obviously there is a different motive.

If you acknowledge you will not disclose the answers in detail, then either you don't have them or everything you say has to be assessed as misinformation to intentionally mislead!

Thanks anyway I found the subject interesting theory... pity it seems it has no practical value!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What you posit here AllIsOne is quite interesting and is similar in understanding to what Mark McCutcheon sayd in his book The Final Theory.
As Mark methodically using both logic and reason scientifically disproves a lot of long held false beliefs and understandings held about Gravity.

www.thefinaltheory.com...

XL5

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
That demo with the magnets an the large ball bearing is not free energy and the magnet is not spinning anything. You could do the same by glueing a tiny thread to the ball and moving the thread like you would with the magnet.

I have the cure for cancer and death, but they might bring back hitler. Look at how modern advancements have killed many people, cars, planes, stairs, bleach, police and the govt, do we just revert back to sticks and stones...or let the idiots sort them selves out?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 010101
why would they take it down after its been up since 03? maybe this site generated too much traffic for it or something...

That happens a lot when I used to link directly to .mil site documnets... with the hunderds of thousands of viewers at ATS you can imagine if even 1 % visit a link that it would be noticed as 'unusual' traffic

Your link fixed HERE

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join