It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

Oh yes, I know about him. I have watched a lot from him. We both get our information from the same place.... Light. Actually, all philosophers, and writers, and theorists, and everyone, get their information from the same place, light.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

I think the magnet moved the charges around (thats what a
magnetic field does), thus the positive charge gravity well theory
is the correct one.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Okay,all you have really done is "reword" what is already known about gravity.There is such a thing as "gravity",it is the force exerted over an area due to an objects mass.Yes,electromagnetics interact with it,as do the strong and weak nuclear forces.I do believe that electromagnetics is the answer to "anti-gravity",but by saying gravity does not exist is just ignorant(I am not being an a-hole,just stating the facts an my opinions)

Gravity is the other common force. Newton was the first person to study it seriously, and he came up with the law of universal gravitation:
Each particle of matter attracts every other particle with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
The standard formula for gravity is:

Gravitational force = (G * m1 * m2) / (d2)
where G is the gravitational constant, m1 and m2 are the masses of the two objects for which you are calculating the force, and d is the distance between the centers of gravity of the two masses.

Gravity

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I think the magnet moved the charges around (thats what a
magnetic field does), thus the positive charge gravity well theory
is the correct one.

No no. Two things happened when you magnetised the steel wire.

1: You realigned some atoms in the metal.
2: You added magnetic force.

Here is some illustrations...
Before Magnetisation:

After Magnetisation:

The atoms of the metal are turned when you magnetise it (but not all of them). This causes "Gravity" to try to align the object with the general flow of "gravity" particles, much like a compass magnet aligning to North/South, but this is vertical.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

but by saying gravity does not exist is just ignorant

I'm not sure the OP ever said it "doesn't exist", just that the way in which it manifests is NOT the way CURRENT theory suggests.

Here's an interesting thing!! If gravity is SOLEY relient on MASS, why does this happen:

The rate of rotation of Foucault's pendulum is pretty constant at any particular location, but in 1954, during an experiment with one, a physicist named Maurice Allais got a surprise. His experiment lasted for 30 days, and one of those days happened to be the day of a total solar eclipse. Instead of rotating at the usual rate, as it did for the other 29 days, his pendulum turned through an angle of 13.5 degrees within the space of just 14 minutes. This was particularly surprising as the experiment was conducted indoors, away from the sunlight, so there should have been no way the eclipse could affect it! But in 1959, when there was another eclipse, Allais saw exactly the same effect.

Many people have questioned his results: why should the eclipse affect a pendulum indoors in any way? Many subsequent experiments have taken place since, with mixed results: some experimenters have found no measurable effect, but slightly more have confirmed the result from several different locations, including an underground laboratory.

Foucault's pendulum

The Sun is a hhhHHUGE MAGNET. WHY would the laws of gravity be violated by the SOLAR ECLIPES!!.

IMO We shouldn't be so egotistical when saying "We know this" or " Well, scientific studies have shown"... yudda yudda...

WeeEEEe, DIDN'T do the experiments, WE didn't find out anything ourselves. When someone said "WE KNOW" something....we DON'T, we don't know...we've only EVER been TOLD something, thats not the same as KNOWING something.

Cheers

AoN

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This might explain the anomaly of why the stones around Avesbury have been tested to be placed positive side to positive negative to negative all along the path up to the circle and then around it - although some are missing or knocked over - enough are in place to show the pattern.

Your polar idea might also explain the true meaning of the yin yang symbol. But then there are the dots. Although metaphysically, I've read if you draw a line through the dots (make the connection) you get the positive, plus or a cross.

I've always thought that magnetism held a lot of answers. Interesting - thanks!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Anomic of Nihilism

Good post,starred.................I never said we "know everything"about gravity,I KNOW we DON'T.Infact prior to the "Big Bang" all the four fundamental forces existed as a "super force",I think on some level gravity and electromagnetism,maybe the nuclear forces too are 'intertwined'in some way.I will read all of the post on this thread a little later(as I've been on this site all day and my head is spinning,lol)I think that we must start thinking about the real possibility of a "sub space"that connects all these forces on an as yet undiscovered level.I for some time have theorized that a 'sub space'must exist,although some theorist theorize its existance,but surprisingly(at least to me) I found out it was mainly a scifi concept-as I thought,perhaps ignorantly it was a real concept.But at some point it is likely and accepted that the 4 forces were one and then split,I think maybe they split in this dimension,but continue to exist in the sub space domain.As all the dimensions(the 12 postulated by quantum mechanics)IMO existed as one in the extreme compaction of the 'Pre-Big Bang' singularity.Then I believe time was created as a 'side effect' of the formation of the universe in the Big Bang,since before that it is logical to assume time did not and could exist.But there is no reason to assume that the 'superforce'split apart in these other dimensions as well,since our laws of physics are likely not the same in these other spatial dimensions,of course this obviously would open up the feasibility of FTL travel and is the likely way to achieve it.

Also to Tesla:Either has been dismissed by physicist since the early 20th century after the Theory of Relativity came out.I however think it might still exist and could be this 'sub space'I am postulating,as that is similar in explanation to my sub space theory.

So to sum it up,NO I do not think we have even touched the surface on undersanding gravity or the other forces,but we should consider and think true to an extent discoveries already proven and/or made.

Good thread OP!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ever heard of Magnetic dip?

That's what you have here.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.allstar.fiu.edu...

Well i am sure you can find more.

edit: deleted third link because didnt work to post as link

edit2: Sorry about killing an idea. I hope I didn't kill your day. :/
You have some good skills: The two drawings with the red and blue particles looks great. I really like them! Good Illustration.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by g210b]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
Ever heard of Magnetic dip?

That's what you have here.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.allstar.fiu.edu...

Well i am sure you can find more.

edit: deleted third link because didnt work to post as link

edit2: Sorry about killing an idea. I hope I didn't kill your day. :/
You have some good skills: The two drawings with the red and blue particles looks great. I really like them! Good Illustration.

You didn't kill anything actually, you just further proven me correct.

Yes "magnetic inclination" is very well documented, however, their THEORY that it is simply caused because of the angle of the magnetic force is wrong. Because technically, according to that theory and according to the person that "discovered" it, the tilt of the needle would only happen when it is pointing North and South because that is the direction of the lines of force. However, the anti-gravity experiment in the OP works in all directions, including East to West.

Also, I can measure gravity with a coil and a micro-ampre meter. This also proves that gravity is magnetic.

Nikola Tesla, lit up light bulbs simply by touching them to the ground. He showed the entire world the Earth is 0NE. It is 0NE giant molecule of electromagnetic force.

Thanks though..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So what do you think about my theory of "sub space"?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I always thought that Gravity was all about Mass.

All masses, all things and objects attract each other.

Since all of the objects, or Masses attract each other to some degree, the biggest Mass wins, in this case, The Earth.

The Earths Mass is 5.9736×1024 KG, witch is Enormous compared to the other objects or masses around us.

Since objects objects with higher Mass values are heavier to lift, well that explains it.

I don`t think that Gravity has anything to do with magnetism.

F=MA

Earth`s Gravity

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

What about inertia? You'll still need inertia cancelers to get from 0 - C before dinner time. The only way I know of how to do that is through hyperspace.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
However, the anti-gravity experiment in the OP works in all directions, including East to West.

This I doubt. *)
You need to setup the experiment accordingly that it never can turn other than east west. If it is already elogated and it turns east west than there is no force that brings it back horzontal again.
(except of course you make the gravity center a little bit below the point of fixation.)
So a too simple construction will not do it here.
Also you need to take care there are no other magnetic fields.
It's a more critical measurement. But if you have done that maybe show it.

*) Edit: sorry forget what i just wrote .It probabily elogates nevertheless because it's still aligning with the magentic force lines. You confuse me!
I have to picture that myself first. too tired at the moment for so much thinking.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grinder
Well I always thought that Gravity was all about Mass.

It IS. The amount of Mass is decided on the amount of "electrons and protons and neutrons" an object has. All three of those things are electromagnetic. The only reason "mass" exists is because an electromagnetic force combined the sub-atomic particles togther to create it. There for "mass" is purely magnetic attraction.

All masses, all things and objects attract each other.

Yes because all things are magnetic. Everything with "mass" is electromagnetic, because all mater is made of electric particles that have eletromagnetic interactions.

Since all of the objects, or Masses attract each other to some degree, the biggest Mass wins, in this case, The Earth.

Yes, its proven fact that when you combine multiple magnets together, their strength combines together as well. This makes them all 0ne force. In the case of Earth, its a huge collection of "electrons and protons and neutrons", which are all electromagnetic, meaning the Earth is a giant collection of magnets. This is why it attracts all other collections of magnets you call "mass".

The Earths Mass is 5.9736×1024 KG, witch is Enormous compared to the other objects or masses around us.

I wouldn't rely so much on that number.. LOL

Since objects objects with higher Mass values are heavier to lift, well that explains it.

Yes it does explain that objects with higher mass are more attracted to Earth. This totaly explains and proves with out a doubt that "mass" is just the strength of attraction in a given object. Much like the strength of attraction between two magnets. The bigger magnet usualy always attracts more than the smaller magnet.

I don`t think that Gravity has anything to do with magnetism.

Some day you will.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sts3238

Hyperspace or subspace(same thing)is only theoretical,I would love to hear your ideas about it.I posted a summary of my theory on one of my last post on this thread,look it over if you like.

OP:You never answered my question as to what do you think about my subspace theory in regards to your theory of gravity.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yes "magnetic inclination" is very well documented, however, their THEORY that it is simply caused because of the angle of the magnetic force is wrong. Because technically, according to that theory and according to the person that "discovered" it, the tilt of the needle would only happen when it is pointing North and South because that is the direction of the lines of force. However, the anti-gravity experiment in the OP works in all directions, including East to West.

You gave me something to think. But it will dip with east-west direction also. The needle will dip anyway of its direction pointing.. So no, I retract that eraly doubt I did.
The earth magnetic field lines do not have a north-south direction component only but also a vertical in a place other than the equartor. And that vertical component stays. That's what is causing the dip.
So it's all about aligning with the magnetic field line and no secret gravity/antigravity sorry.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The amount of Mass is decided on the amount of "electrons and protons and neutrons" an object has. All three of those things are electromagnetic.

No. Neutrons don't have an electric charge. But they have mass.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sts3238
What about inertia?

Yeah, what about it? I already explained my view on it. Actually it is quite similar to Joseph Newman's theory. Ever herd of Joseph Newman?

Originally posted by sts3238
You'll still need inertia cancelers to get from 0 - C before dinner time. The only way I know of how to do that is through hyperspace.

I don't understand. Are you talking about going the "speed" of light? I never mentioned anything about that in this Anti-Gravity discussion. If you want to know my view on the "speed" of light, read how I dead stopped this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other than that, no C is required to levitate something.

Even then, "inertia" is the 360 degree spherical attraction/repulsion of an object. In the vacuum of space, an object at rest with "mass" or magnetic attraction has a semi fixed place in the universe. This is because it is attracting and repelling equally on all 3 dimensions, in a sphere. The object is sort of "fixed" in place from all sides. It doesn't want to move up, down, left, right, forward, backwards, but if you push it, it will move with some resistance. This is because when you push the object, its "mass" is attracting the direction you pushed it from, and repelling the direction you pushed it towards. Equality so, there is attraction/repulsion on the tops and sides when moved, that add to the force you call "inertia". Also, "inertia" deals with how the particles of the magnetism found in the vacuum flow through the object.

Once you push the object by fighting against "inertia", you have successfully managed to use the particles that flow through the object to your advantage, and you magnetically aligned the atoms in the object to be attracted in a single direction. This is why "an object in motion stays in motion, unless acted upon by another force". You aligned the atoms of the object by forcing it through "inertia", that atomic alignment gave it a momentum. It takes another magnet to magnetise something, so the object will stay in motion until it hits something else. "Hitting" things and "kinetic energy" is the main way one object can be magnetically aligned.

An example would be hitting a nail with a hammer to magnetise it, another no so obvious example is Newtons Cradle. You don't see it, but when the ball on the left hits its neighbor, its neighbor flips its poles, and the next neighbor flips its poles, and then the next neighbor after that flips its poles, then finally reaching the ball on the right, who's poles haven't flipped. Instead the last ball on the right was repelled into the air. Then "gravity" takes over and re-magnetises the ball on the right, and it falls back, and it hits it's neighbor and flips the poles, and repeats the process back and fourth.

I could make a illustration of it... but I'm kinda busy right now, I will get around to it..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

The amount of Mass is decided on the amount of "electrons and protons and neutrons" an object has. All three of those things are electromagnetic.

No. Neutrons don't have an electric charge. But they have mass.

You are wrong. Supposedly a "neutron" is made of "quarks" which each have Electric Charges.

Although a "neutron" supposedly doesn't have a NET electric charge, it IS created by an electromagnetic charge which quarks have.

Here is a neat fact:

"Quarks are the only fundamental particles that interact through all four of the fundamental forces".

Thanks.

--imo--
I don't believe science knows much beyond an electron.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I could make a illustration of it... but I'm kinda busy right now, I will get around to it..

Don't bother. Try to educate yourself a bit about electromagnetism before lecturing ATS readers.
Hint: contact force is electric repulsion between electrons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join