It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthebon

It's quite facetious that you exist of a universe that is in perpetual motion, but you deny its existence.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The Earth has a magnetic field that attracts. This is well documented. If that magnetic field was gone, there would still be masses of rock and dirt and stuff left. On the sub-atomic level, these materials still have electromagnetic interactions. This is "gravity".

I highlighted The Key To Perpetual Motion here:
forum.lawofmagnetism.com...

It's short and sweet, and I K.I.S.S.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Cythraul

Wow, you are really smart! Yes, you are right, HEAT is a very great way to over come "gravity". Of course thare are MANY ways that just are so simple you would cry. LOL.
does that mean that the sun has no or little gravity, as i have been told it is really hot. Can you please tell us these many simple ways to over come gravity.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
does that mean that the sun has no or little gravity, as i have been told it is really hot. Can you please tell us these many simple ways to over come gravity.

No, the Sun is a very strong magnet. The heat we experience is from the kinetic energy from photons.

Photons are magnets travelling at high speed. They travel at high speed because the magnetic strength and mass of the Sun "sling shoted" the electric particles to that speed. When the photons collide with other objects they sub-atomically effect the surface of the object they collided with, because photons are moving faster through space, giving them more electric charge.

A photon is a stronger magnet then all magnets, because its forward momentum is actually responsible for making it electrically charged.

You see, the faster something moves the more electrically charged it becomes, because of the surrounding area. This is why photons seem to have unlimited energy, because their forward momentum and speed is what is giving the photon its energy. Much like the spinning speed of a generator effects how much energy it creates, the forward movement of photons through the ether is static electrically charging the photon.

The Sun works exactly like a light bulb. The electrons are forced into the filament at pressure. Because of the right hand circular movement of electrons, when they reach the filament their centrifugal forces of spin are exaggerated because of pressure. This "sing shots" the electrons at light speed, and that is when you call them photons. The speed of the photon, and the electromagnetic air surrounding that flying photon, are magnetically generating energy right into the photon. This is where a photon gets ALL of its energy. This is how you will travel at light speed.

The faster you go through space, the more electric energy your vehicle will generate on the exterior.

This is going to be a fun ride...

P.S. if you want the most simple form of anti-gravity, then JUMP. Keep jumping until you find the right frequency of jumping that allows you to stay up. LOL

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

LOL. Ok. Thanks for the jumping tip. I bet alot of people will be telling you to go jump too. According to you, heat weakens a magnet, and plays a role in overcoming gravity, Then why is the sun a big hot magnet with gravity. Not to mention all those apparent nuclear reactions emiting and "sling shoting stuff" out too.LOL

[edit on 29-5-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This is where a photon gets ALL of its energy. This is how you will travel at light speed.

The faster you go through space, the more electric energy your vehicle will generate on the exterior.

This is going to be a fun ride...

But wouldn't a vehicle need to have zero rest mass, like photons do, to allow it to travel at the speed of light. Maybe if the vehicle jumps at the right frequency it will achieve this.

I don't think this ride is fun, but it sure is funny. Do you have any thoughts/theories on magnetics/electromagnetics in medical health care.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by ALLis0NE

LOL. Ok. Thanks for the jumping tip. I bet alot of people will be telling you to go jump too. So if heat weakens a magnet, and plays a role in overcoming gravity, what is the sun a big hot magnet with gravity.

The outward thrust of photons is what is repelling us away from the Sun (magnetic). Yet, the Sun is such a giant mass of electromagnetic particles, that it attracts too. The Sun is such a huge mass, that it's not even close to being hot enough to completely lose all of its strength or "gravity".

When you seen that video of the professor heating the metal fastening nut until it finally ignored the magnet at the curie point.... Well, the Sun hasn't reached curie point yet.

I hope a lot of people tell me to jump, so I can show them how to fly.

Thrice - The Melting Point Of Wax

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

But wouldn't a vehicle need to have zero rest mass, like photons do, to allow it to travel at the speed of light. Maybe if the vehicle jumps at the right frequency it will achieve this.

Care to explain why you think a photon at rest has zero mass?

en.wikipedia.org...

^ a b The mass of the photon is believed to be exactly zero, based on experiment and theoretical considerations described in the article. Some sources also refer to the "relativistic mass" concept, which is just the energy scaled to units of mass. For a photon with wavelength λ or energy E, this is h/λc or E/c2. This usage for the term "mass" is no longer common in scientific literature.

I don't think this ride is fun, but it sure is funny. Do you have any thoughts/theories on magnetics/electromagnetics in medical health care.

Magnetism is the fountain of youth.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I believe he meant "virtually" no mass. Now answer his question please.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by johnthebon]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's easy. See my avatar? I do it all the time. That's because I'm a frog.
Maglev video.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I don't think this ride is fun, but it sure is funny.

This thread has great entertainment value, please don't stop. I'm ROFLMAO.

Magnetism is the fountain of youth.

I forgot to say in my last post that, with enough practice, pigs can fly too.

[edit on 2008-5-29 by nablator]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

That's easy. See my avatar? I do it all the time. That's because I'm a frog.
Maglev video.

I'm sure you have herd of a vertical wind tunnel?

en.wikipedia.org...

On a sub-atomic scale, this is basically yet another form of anti-gravity...

Do you get it yet?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
I believe he meant "virtually" no mass. Now answer his question please.

Just a while ago John after I said some words about God, you were telling me how you don't like to talk about things that can't be 100% proven. Yet you are forcing me to comment on the rest mass of a photon.

If you can find a photon at rest, let me know. Right now the only photons at rest I see is pure Gold, and everything else that exists...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The photon differs from many other elementary particles, such as the electron and the quark, in that it has zero rest mass;[3] therefore, it travels (in a vacuum) at the speed of light,
en.wikipedia.org...

The concept of relativistic mass brings a consistency and simplicity to the teaching of special relativity to introductory students. For example, E=mc2 then expresses the beautifully simplifying equivalence of mass and energy. Those who claim not to use relativistic mass actually do so—if not by name—when considering systems of particles or photons. Relativistic mass does not depend on the angle between force and velocity—this supposed dependence results from incorrect use of Newton's second law of motion. ©1991 American Association of Physics Teachers
scitation.aip.org...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Do you get it yet?

Yes! at last! Thank you for explaining. I had the silly idea that forces other than weight had various names. I stand corrected. If we call them all anti-gravity, the problem is solved, and gravity is defeated at last. Since I'm not falling towards the center of the Earth I must be experimenting anti-gravity right now.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The photon differs from many other elementary particles, such as the electron and the quark, in that it has zero rest mass;[3] therefore, it travels (in a vacuum) at the speed of light,
en.wikipedia.org...

So I asked you why YOU THINK a photon at rest has zero mass, and you link me to wikipedia, which links me to this:

^ a b The mass of the photon is believed to be exactly zero, based on experiment and theoretical considerations described in the article. Some sources also refer to the "relativistic mass" concept, which is just the energy scaled to units of mass. For a photon with wavelength λ or energy E, this is h/λc or E/c2. This usage for the term "mass" is no longer common in scientific literature.

So, does that mean YOU don't think?

It does say "based on experiment", but as of now I'm not aware of these experiments. Can someone point me in the direction, so that I can view the results of these experiments? I probably already read about it, I just need a refresher course...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nablator

Do you get it yet?

Yes! at last! Thank you for explaining. I had the silly idea that forces other than weight had various names. I stand corrected. If we call them all anti-gravity, the problem is solved, and gravity is defeated at last. Since I'm not falling towards the center of the Earth I must be experimenting anti-gravity right now.

I used to think that the most complex things would be harder to learn, but you are surely showing that its the most simple things that people struggle with the most. That's probably why The Secret is hidden in plain sight, its just so damn simple nobody can find it.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This is where a photon gets ALL of its energy. This is how you will travel at light speed.

So can you show me experiment where you make a vehicle that acts like a photon, as that is what you are saying. If you are going to suppose that you know it all then why bother posting here. You are saying that we need to act like a photon, so you have to take into account all aspects of the photon, not just the simple fact that it generates energy from reacting to the ether as it travels at the speed of light, which it can only due to zreo rest mass.

You ask me to explain zero rest mass while spewing thoughts as fact on anti-gravity, vehicles that travel at the speed of light, V magnet perpetual motion.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

One more time for you....

The concept of relativistic mass brings a consistency and simplicity to the teaching of special relativity to introductory students. For example, E=mc2 then expresses the beautifully simplifying equivalence of mass and energy. Those who claim not to use relativistic mass actually do so—if not by name—when considering systems of particles or photons. Relativistic mass does not depend on the angle between force and velocity—this supposed dependence results from incorrect use of Newton's second law of motion. ©1991 American Association of Physics Teachers

scitation.aip.org...

So, does that mean YOU don't think?

It does say "based on experiment", but as of now I'm not aware of these experiments. Can someone point me in the direction, so that I can view the results of these experiments? I probably already read about it, I just need a refresher course...

You still haven't addressed the original question i asked, instead you shy away from your own incredible claims by creating an arguemnet over how science uses the term mass when discussing photons. You are a joke. But a good one. It reminds me of one of your earlier posts that i replied to, and once again you didn't answer.

First off, I know anything and everything about electromagnetism. Thanks. Second, I wasn't talking about contact force between sub-atomic particles of two objects. I know all that, all the way to quantum physics. What I ment is, the magnetic domains of the atoms, of all objects that are dominated by Earth.

reply by atlasastro
This is awesome. Can you explain the roll of electro-magnetism in the origins of mass ie the transition from energy to mass, what role does electromagnetism play in the Higgs field theory? as i could not be bothered waiting for CERN to tell me when we have you here at ATS.

p.s. I think you should change your name to magneto. You have posted some very interesting stuff. Well done.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So can you show me experiment where you make a vehicle that acts like a photon, as that is what you are saying.

The wings of an airplane are your experiment. Those act like photons, when they travel through ether they gain charge.

I don't see why you are asking me for experiments when you can read the information from this thread, and then re look at all experiments ever done in history, with that new knowledge that "EVERYTHING IS MADE OF MAGNETS". Do you want me to rub some things together to show you they become magnetized and stick together??

If you are going to suppose that you know it all then why bother posting here.

Because I would rather give away the most valuable treasure of all time, then try to be greedy and keep it to myself.

You are saying that we need to act like a photon, so you have to take into account all aspects of the photon, not just the simple fact that it generates energy from reacting to the ether as it travels at the speed of light, which it can only due to zreo rest mass.

You ask me to explain zero rest mass while spewing thoughts as fact on anti-gravity, vehicles that travel at the speed of light, V magnet perpetual motion.

First off, it should already be a known FACT that NOTHING IS AT REST.

Second, its a V-GATE not a V magnet. The V-gate design was from the original "S.M.O.T." which is a "simple magnetic over-unity toy". The simple method of laying two long magnets side by side, having one pair of ends closer than the other to create a V, produces an acceleration effect. Magnetic objects when placed in the wide opening of the > will accelerate towards the small opening of it. This is the basic design all Obelisks and Pyramids have...

This following video shows how a row of magnets in the shape of a V will accelerate, simply because magnets want move to the strongest section of attraction. The main problem for all V-gate designs is the "gate" part. This is why he guy in the video below needs to lift the magnet every rotation, to jump over the gate. The key to perpetual motion, to get "through the gate", you need to have just the right shaped V to get the right amount of momentum built up so that it can just plow right through the gate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join