It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack overdue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It has been quite a while since there has been any major terrorist attacks on western countries. Is the “War on Terror” doing its job or is there something big on the cards?

I guess what I am asking is, are we being lulled into a false sense of security?

The ‘heightened’ security measures at airports and major events is now so routine and regimented that careful observation would find cracks to slip through. Even I as a civilian with no need to penetrate the security have seen ways around them (I won’t go into them to give others ideas, although those who want to will have already seen the gaps)

For the False Flaggers and inside job believers who have suggested GWB will do something before the election, my thinking is it will happen after the election. Why? Because if the next pres scales down the “War on Terror” and an attack occurs, he will have his defense of “I told you we needed to keep the pressure on” should he in fact be charged with war crimes as many have suggested and recomended.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I hadn't thought of it that way; however, if the recent reports that Tony Blair is about to be charged with war crimes (and would probably give up Bush and Cheney in a heartbeat), they might try to do this before he leaves office.

Besides, if he isn't in office, he won't have any control over the military, making it more difficult to accomplish something like this.

I'm not disagreeing though. Anything is possible--except a huge turn of events that restores America to the land of the free!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Blair won't be charged with anything. Brown is his friend, as Bush is and Cheney. The UN is mostly controlled at high levels and they will reject an inquiry against their own soldiers.

There wasn't any big terrorist attack because the war is made up. It would be VERY easy for fanatical muslims to go buy guns on the black market, or legally and go in schools at the same time and kill hundreds of students.

This would have a bigger impact than 911... if 911 was legit, which it was not.

The next government sponsored terror, it will be a release of a major biological attack or a nuke. Probably when the next president comes in, to make him a hero for the average american and restaure the backup the presidency need to attack Iran and to increase again the police state.

I would say that from now till the end of 2010, it will probably happen.

It will be either a plan to keep Bush in office or to make the next president a national hero.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well, I don't see anyone in the current administration or in the elite wanting to make Obama a national hero. I don't think Bush and Cheney are quite ready to give up their power. They haven't completely screwed the country yet!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarlett1125
Besides, if he isn't in office, he won't have any control over the military, making it more difficult to accomplish something like this.

I am sure he has friends in low places and in other countries who are quite capable of continuig his work one way or another

top topics

join