It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rash of Black Triangle Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have posted this thread deliberately in this section because I believe that black triangles are classified USAF craft. On youtube there have been numerous black triangle sightings and I need analysis on them. Here are a few such videos:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hiyah Professional,

I have always thought the triangle UFOS were military as well. Great videos of them thanks for posting them! I wonder when they are going to unveil them it's been a long time they have been using them, what's your opinion?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well I think they will be kept secret for a while until this technology is outdated. THe great thing about these craft is that they are stealthy: silent, and able to manuver on a dime. Great for surveillance or movement of equipment. For this reason unless a craft turns "invisible" this technology may well be classified for a good 10 more years in my opinion. What bugs me is the fact that these craft are sighted all over the world, where there are no military operations....also over towns as well. Why would the USAF test these over a town in sayy...belgium? Maybe a real world demonstration and validation of technology?..maybe

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I had a cool kentucky black triangle from utube i was gonna add but now i lost the link.They are defin military.I remember that show they had on discovery and travel channel about the indiana or ill. back in 7-8 year ago when like 5 different policemen witnessed it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

1st video:
The first few did no amazing acrobatics, they just floated in space or moved in a linear fashion. This brings me to believe they are USAF airships.

2nd video:
Its obviously a hot air baloon with lights. I saw one such baloon right before dawn and i thought it was wierd too, it turns out it was taking high altitude smog measurments before the day started! A simple check on the time-date-location of authorized aircraft can reveal mysteries. I called the cops and they checked with a nearby airport, so, mystery solved. The red blinking light means that this vehicle is paused and will not make rapid changes in velocity.

Some cool links.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

gizmodo.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What bugs me is the fact that these craft are sighted all over the world, where there are no military operations....also over towns as well. Why would the USAF test these over a town in sayy...belgium? Maybe a real world demonstration and validation of technology?..maybe

Yes it is all very confusing is it not, take these figures for instance :

The FT craft appear to be coming in over the East coast of England
and flying slowly across the countryside to various destinations including a number of Nuclear Power Stations, before returning back out to sea a few hours later.
Statistics from the Project FT database, under the discerning direction of Victor J. Kean have shown the following:
1995 TOTAL FT REPORTS - 1797 of which 476 were observed over Nuclear Power Stations.
1996 - TOTAL FT REPORTS- 1437 of which 988 were observed over Nuclear Power Stations.
1997 - TOTAL FT REPORTS - 1339 of which 1242 were observed over Nuclear Power Stations.
(NB - Figures for 1996 and 1997 are still being compiled and do
not include associate spheres.)

Source

Landfalls to the east of the UK include Holland, Poland, Germany, Denmark and further east Russia, looking north east we have Norway, Sweden and Finland.

edit to add landfalls

[edit on 27-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yea i guess the second one is a a weather balloon, there was a video demonstration of it on youtube. But still not sure about the other ones. The ones that can move fast such as the one in belgium.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I were at an outdoor music festival in minneapolis on 21-06-2008. I often look to the sky to identify birds & planes and would have never expected to see one of the famous black trianges - I didnt even really know about them until googling after the sighting. On Saturday, I saw something way off in the distance and said to my girlfriend "wow that bird is way up there" and pointed it out to her. Almost immediately the shape became defined enough to see it was exactly triangle shaped. It was at high altitude and traveled in a perfectly straight line across the sky. It appeared to be going slightly sideways (the tip of the triangle was pointed straight south, but the object was travelling slightly southeast). Between each other we went back and forth trading "what the hell is that" and offering possible explanations. The only options we have left are a) top secret aircraft or b) bonafide UFO. I guess we've become part of the UFO spotting fraternity now....

top topics

join