It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones......UFO disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe the crystal skulls to be genuine after both reading as much as i could and also watching a lengthy Discovery channel programme about them i became really intrigued and wanted to know more.

YES there are crystal skulls and YES they are reportedly of Mayan times and YES Mayan decendants are still asking for them back claiming that without them their job cannot be completed.

Are they real? I believe so but we all have different beliefs. I was quite shocked to hear a Mayan on TV yesterday claiming that the Crystal skulls were made by other wordly beings and are not of this planet.

Check out the Hewellt-Packard tests on one of these skulls that had them completely blitzed out and puzzled as to how they were made and who made them.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

yeah but the fact some of them are terrible , very rough cuts etc doesnt suggest an advanced race doing this. Also none have good archelogical provinence . Fake as fake can be

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Who would of thougth that indiana jones would be part of the clean up crew at roswell's crash site. nice spin durring the movie.

anyway, yeah the crystal skulls are out there in the world, HP technicians could even determine how it was done for the time frame in question.

Not only does this film build suspision to the disclosure issue, it also shows you that stephen spielberg has an interest in UFO phenomena.

I read somewhere that stephen Speilberg and Ronald Reagen had a private viewing of ET back when it came out. Ronald turned to stephen and said, "if they only knew how true this was"

But personally i dont think stephen is trying to get us to see the fact that Alien races are already here, that message has been played over and over and over,..

I think Indiana jones is about HISTORY DISCLOSURE involving the presence of ET's since the begining of our "time"

i recently started reading books that touch on history according to our alien friends and their involvment on earth as well..

let us not forget THE PHOENIX LIGHTS!!!

anytime you have hard time wrapping your mind around the lates UFO BUZZ just remember a UFO case that rings true to you. and go from there.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

yeah but the fact some of them are terrible , very rough cuts etc doesnt suggest an advanced race doing this.

Ever hear of Cargo Cults?

Also, just because some of them might be cheap knock-offs doesn't mean they're all fake.

Just because I can buy a "Rollex" for $10 at Battery Park in New York doesn't mean there's no such thing as a Rolex.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OMG Britney spears is on cnn right now...in a new diet coke commercial...

COULD THIS disclosure to nutra sweet causing cancer.????????????

lord have mercy

yes the skulls..in every book i have read about them for 10 years or more...
have been they got physic powers..sweat when someone famous dies ect...

paranormal mumbojumbo to be honest..

this movie pops up add's a twist on the story....people flock to it even discovery channel...makes a documentary on the skulls...with this guy is the real Indiana jones.....

skulls made out of exact same stuff computer chip's are... blah blah blah

all rubbish.
to honestly give one thought that this is real....makes people less intelligent.
proof to my point Indiana jones DISCLOSER....ring a bell folk's .lol

[edit on 2-6-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

paranormal mumbojumbo...

blah blah blah...

all rubbish...

wow - you really make a lot of thought provoking points! thanks for adding to the discussion.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
glad i could be of assistance

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

so how do you explain the poor archelogical provinence of every single one? coincidence? they also popped on the scene just as forged artifacts were becoming common for trade particularly from south america. I suppose if your desperate for them to be real youll find a way...

btw i thought indy 4 sucked , i didnt think the alien theme suited indy at all. Marion was fit in Raiders but hasnt aged that well, Ford sounded like he was reading his lines froma telepromter and that tarzan impression from "mutt" wtf. I could go on but wont

[edit on 2-6-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Made to mess with your mind.

MTMWYM.... as all Illumintainment biz is meant to do with their blessings.

Serious folk dismiss such attempts at mind control but those under
mass hypnosis are the people in the movies and on TV.

We of course know better.

But I think he finds the alien tomb and all things break loose.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Actually yeti - if you really wanna know, I don't think the crystal skulls are real either. If you go back to my original post you'll see I called them "a real archaeological phenomenon", just like the abduction phenomenon is real - whether people are actually being taken by spacemen is up for debate - but the fact they're hypnotically regressing it and reporting it (even if they're all "faking") is pretty well established.

The reason I'm giving you grief over it is because of the amount of conviction you use to announce they're unfortunately fake based on a bbc article. There is no conclusive evidence in there that says they're positively hoaxes - the points they make I can flip right around to say the crystal skulls are extra-terrestrial. And I don't know what you mean exactly by "archaeological provinence" but if you're trying to say they come from sketchy sources then yeah I agree with you and that's what also leads me to believe they're probably fake.

BUT that's as far as I'm going to take my opinion and I'm not going to discourage anyone from doing their own research and deciding for themselves - and if someone wants to add something constructive to the debate - I'm still all ears.

I have a soft spot for the crystal skulls because they're one of the first paranormal topics I ever read about as a kid that got me into this stuff in general. Even though I decided it was bunk, I still found the stories fascinating and it opened up a whole other world for me (so ironically the skulls did do what they were supposed to, in a way).

But I get really annoyed when I see people like beforetime over there^^ simply dismiss something as "rubbish" without anything constructive to say about the matter, just spitting out the same old "tinfoil" propaganda.

The most common thing I see on this website is two groups of people: The ones who just really really want to believe in something, and the ones who exploit that to show off how much "smarter" they are than everyone else. Neither one accomplishes anything in the long run as far as I'm concerned.

The point of ATS is to deny ignorance, right? Well, true ignorance is simply maintaining a FUNDAMENTALIST belief in anything, really. Especially when you believe that because "everybody says so", or your parents raised you that way, or because it's "crazy" not to believe it.

Back in a time when it was crazy to think the Earth wasn't flat, there was some clever old geezer named Socrates who said:

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

That doesn't mean accept every bullcrap theory out there because you know nothing and it could be true - it just means question everything, even the established "expert" opinion. The experts in this case are pre-disposed to the hoax option because you know they would never consider the extra-terrestrial hypothesis. Well even though I think they're right this time, that to me is a very dangerous way of thinking - and I'm going to question it every time, and push others to question it too - even if I agree with the outcome.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by mc_squared]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I find it odd the I agree with wiki on this:

en.wikipedia.org...

But I recall this bit of skulduggery from years ago.
Glad to see the bunk did not end up on wiki.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
El Club Dumas is disclosure that there really is a long-lost chapter of the Three Mustakeers in Dumas' own hand, and there really is a Nine Doors to the Kingdom of Shadows!!!!

"The Shadow Over Innsmouth" is disclosure the government really did raid a New England seaside down and declared war on a race of undersea monsters that were breeding with humans!!!!

Contra is disclosure there is an alien terrorist group called Red Falcon operating in Central America!!!! UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT B A START!!!!!

[edit on 3-6-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes, Steven was given the script by the gov. to disclose et visitation...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, the actuality of there being UFO's buried around the world is interesting and may be in some way disclosure. Skeptics want us to believe it's all fiction. Indiana Jones said: Nuke-u-ler and he's supposed to be a professor? I wonder if the next one Harrison Ford isin will be in a wheel chair. I'm glad he was able to make at least one more for ooooold times sake anyway.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I wonder if he would have made Raiders of the lost ark today,instead back in 1981 with todays effects,if it would have been better.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I wonder if he would have made Raiders of the lost ark today,instead back in 1981 with todays effects,if it would have been better.

How about 'Raiders of Our Future' and go to Los Alamos and
open the vault to Tesla's free energy devices that the Illuminati
killed Tesla for and the 80 trunks of documentation that are decomposing.

Guess it will be too late by the time that movie is made.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wow! Just watched Indiana Jones and what an incredible movie!! Will comment later but I strongly suggest everyone to go and see it!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wang_ke_~

I more than liked it!

I dont get all the people bashing the crap out of this movie!

It was well done!

When was the last time Speilburg made a crappy movie?

UMMMMM, NEVER!!!!!!

Its all a matter of opinion......

Thanks for the reply

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You can thank good ol George Lucas for the Alien element in the movie. If he had his way, the movie would have been called "Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men from Mars". Do a search and see what was thankfully averted.

Thankfully Spielberg knew better and helped put the kibosh on that early script. Still the movie kept with the alien element but not so much as to turn an Indiana Jones movie into a Buck Rodgers episode.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by nullster]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yes, the ETs will soon be "exposed" to more than just "those in the know." Preparations have been going on for a long time via Hollywood and various documentaries on the History channel to prepare the sheeple. ET will help us with our impending problems (energy sources, polluted environment, etc.), but at what cost? What will they want in return? Expect lots of changes between now and 2012. Props to Lucas and Spielberg for helping get the sheeple (subconsciously) ready...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join