It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INPORTANT: READ THIS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
wanna know what makes me sick...Americans (no offense) dont READ!!! one of the greatest books out there so far is: "THE GRAND CHESSBOARD"...it was written bout two years be4 9/11 and IF americans would just READ they would know that, once and 4 all, 9/11 WAS allowed to happin... this book also PROVES my theory about "controlled terrorism"...

www.amazon.com...=sib_dp_pt/002-4753620-9871266#reader-link

READ EVERYTHANG THAT AMERICA TELLS YOU NOTT 2!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
CAPS=OFF

If you would at least make one little bit of an effort to NOT present yourself as a complete fool in one of your threads, people might just decide to reply and maybe it would receive a rating higher than 3. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No offence???? You say you hate my people and you don't want me to be offended!!! That's not cool. Just kidding. Where are you from anyways?

I have no doubt that 9/11 was allowed to happen. I'm not even sure if Al Queda was involved. Dubya might actually be sick enough to have engineered the whole thing. I think the truth may never come out.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's actually an excellent book. I would reccommend it. Best to do some reading on similar things first, though.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Nottohappy where are you getting all these pictures of girls that appear in your sig like everyday???

[Edited on 1-3-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
right..........im suppose to believe that the only reason y i haven't read the book was because the government told me not to...........................right......................or i probably never even heard of the book. either way, im still not gonna read it

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They See ALL,
Please stop using all caps in your post subjects. It's very hard on the eyes and considered rude in this online world of ours.

Thanks,
-B.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What's this guy trying to say?

I can't understand any of that post.

who

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Im with elitexizer, what is your point? I have no clue what you were trying to convey in that senseless rambling.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
And translated to English...

Want to know what makes me sick? Americans (no offense) don't READ!!! One of the greatest books out there thus far is "The Grand Chessboard". It was written about two years before 9/11 and if Americans would just read, they would know that, once and for all, 9/11 was allowed to happen. This book also proves my theory about "controlled terrorism"...

THE GRAND CHESSBOARD

Read everything that America tells you not to!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
they see ALL- are you american? Cause if you are, what the hell?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Brezenski predicted the arrival of HAARP to control weather and planetary events as well as pschycotronic manipulation. An advancement for the warrior. He wrote about it to prepare us for it, knowing completely, there was nothing to be done about it, it is inevitable. It is at work now, can you not see it. You can not even say hello to a individual on the street, they are afraid to respond, most alllm nlive in fear. That is a goal that has been obtained. LOve thy neighbor, is no longer applicable, more like fear thy neighbor!!!! It is a means of control! JFK was to shock the populace as well as involvement in the "Golden Triangle" and 911 was another oppurtunity to shock public awareness and enter the mid-east. It is emotional mind control as well as controlled chaos inorder to manipulate the masses, please wake up! It is almost over unless you wake up

top topics

join