It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sites like ATS are monitored by an analyst and assigned a threat level

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You know this, how?

Any evidence? Proof? You know, anyone can come up here, spend a few hours making up stories about how analysts are supposed to read every post here in ATS and write up a good strory just to get some stars.

Really if there was no proof of this happening then this isn't happening. Who the heck are you trying claim the stuff that you simply wrote has any truth in it? Where do you exactly found this out? Any evidence to go with it?

There are a lot of bored people on ATS making stuff up, just look at Skunk Works. Endless of useless, unproven baseless fallacies with nothing to support iit other than mere WORDS. WORDS.

No evidence, no proof, then your post is just a bunch of BS. I hate to say this to you but if you don't have anything better than just your words as evidence
then your post is no better than some kid claiming to see shape shifting reptilians on TV.

You are getting a lot of stars because people WANT to believe, but doesn't want to know whether it's the truth or not, and doesn't give a rat's behind if a proof exists or not to support the claim.

Here is a typical thought pattern of a gullible ATS member:

"I want to believe this. I don't care if there wasn't any evidence. It fits my perception of how things should be in my mind, it must be true. If it fancies my hunger for anything with shady people sitting in a room conspiring against the world then you are the truth! A star for you bro!"

Now that's how ATS works.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Macrotus]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

Never once did I say they read every single post. Never once did I say they sit on ATS all day. I said sites LIKE ATS, again I used ATS as an EXAMPLE, because most people on here are most familiar with it. To be honest like I stated before, I did not know it would turn into this. I thought I might get one reply and people would move on.

IT SEEMS that ATS has become a space where people feel glorified by flags and stars. I am sorry if that has tainted your mind. This is cyber space. I CAN CARE LESS about a star or flag. How does that further my lifes goals, what does this do to me, how does this advance my life?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Are you sure that you work for the government? Because if you dont know the difference between the SIPR and NIPR net, then I really have to question what you say is real or not. Anyone, and I mean anyone who is around either of these 2 networks would know the difference....even if they just mop the floors.

And to say that you dont have to have a clearance to access the SIPRnet is laughable. You absolutely do have to have a secret security clearance to access it.....and having someone with no clearance log onto it would be a huge security breach.

So judging by your complete lack of knowledge on the subject I am coming to 1 of 2 conclusions.

1. You are totally full of crap and do not work for the government at all or...
2. You may work in some low level unclassified ho-hom government job that does nothing important at all, and you have heard some co-workers talk about other things that only have a grain of knowledge about.

The things you state in your post are just the most simple, elementary facts about working the classified government jobs, that I have to believe that you are full of it.

Sincerely,

Pokey

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

If you can tell me how to prove this, then I will. I can't go into one of these rooms and bring live interviews or photos, that would be treason. I give you a task. Befriend an intelligence officer and ask them. They have their limits in what they can and what they can't say. But, just ask him about this, when you get your answer, then you have it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did anyone follow up on PROJECT ECHELON? Seems to have been totally ignored. Too Bad, it really is Too Bad.

For the Intelligence Gathering Community around the world, PROJECT ECHELON is the Bomb. It collects and sniffs through EVERYTHING !

Here is the link since you guys didn't go find it yourselves:

cryptome.org...

By the way, something that Jhill did not mention about Government Agents or Entities or Assigns, is that Security Clearance information is given on a Need to Know basis. You might know several folks in the spook squad, but anything relayed to you may either be a lie or a fabrication or the truth, based on your security clearance rating and your need to know.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
If you can tell me how to prove this, then I will.

The only way to really "prove" it is through personal experience. Start making a lot of noise about sensitive issues, and watch what happens

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Yes, but remember to do it in a smart way and not in a way where you are perceived like a nut.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hey, NO ONE on this board perceives me as a nut okay?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

You know I gave that thread the star that it deserve, even if is two years old.

Interesting how things has gotten worst in our nation since you made that thread.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

Your post is not only insulting to ADVISOR but to the entire staff, by inferring that we would allow a mod to post false information. ADVISOR does indeed work for the government. The rest of the content in your post and it's tone leaves much to be desired. You may want to take that into account in further posting.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

But, he is incorrect on the clearance issue (ADVISOR), I can vouch for that one. If clarification is needed:

Powerpoint on the issue

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

And I know ADVISOR, I know what he does. If he feels free to share that fine. Or are you calling my word into account as well now?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey I just asked my husband that works for the government also, no even him have access to either or, and he said that you can not access without security either.

And if somebody is interested on knowing how it works just type search in google and see what happens.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

No, I am saying he is incorrect on the clearance issue on the computer systems. For the rest of the stuff that is between you guys. I provided the powerpoint for a clarification, a government powerpoint that confirms the clearance issue on a government website.

Now, for what he does, is what he does, I am not here to debate that.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This thread is still useless. As it sets a stage for more disinfo.
I'll admit now I've been monitoring ATS for at least 3 years now.
But by admitting this no one will believe me.
It's likely this post will be passed over.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They ARE monitoring us. That's why I've started this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Mod Note: Please Do Not Alter Staff Edits.

[edit on 26/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

You know is many other ways to point to mistakes if is any mistakes, but been insulting is not the right way to do.

You have been long enough in this boards to understand this issues, and if you like your mood said are under some kind of impairment, "drugged" is not going to make you look very nice at all.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

Sorry I didn't answer your question:

These are all certifications ranging from Microsoft, CompTIA, to Cisco.

Basically industry certs for information systems.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Intrepid,

Do you disagree that ADVISOR posted false information in the post that I quoted in this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join