It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please allow me to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you.

Long time reader, first time poster. I've lurked around here a long, long year. I felt it was about time I joined in. Theres some really interesting stuff, both good and bad here. Things both down to earth, and others a little more out there. Discussions ranging from just as every cop is a criminal, all the way to how kings and queens fought for ten decades for the gods they made, and the obvious shout out about who killed the Kennedy's. While I'm here, I hope to have some courtesy, some sympathy, and some taste. Using all well-learned politesse, I think I'll enjoy my stay here.

And before I'm warned, I know that I'm probably registered in a number of monitoring intelligence agency databases

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll fit right in
Btw, in case you didn't know, you can login to BTS using the same username/password as on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ExoByte

Welcome to ATS. 'Bout time you joined.

I look forward to your incite and opinion of what ATS members deem important in their lives.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the world that is ATS. Please keep your seatbelt fastened at all times and keep your hands and arms inside the ride at all times.
Glad to have you aboard.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm surprised. For a place dedicated to picking things apart, I'm surprised no one noticed what I "hid" in my post

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, ExoByte!
(or is it Lucifer?)

The ATS Handbook has many handy tips on how to use ATS and BTS, but if you want to know something you could just ask, there are always someone that will help you with any doubt.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for the devil ExoByte

Welcome to ATS, I think you'll fit right in and happy posting and keep it on the road!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Happy posting!
Enjoy your stay!

top topics

join