It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality- Whats good about it...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Rasi,

Is your entire argument for pro-homo sexuality based on the fact that some other animals on this planet exibit homosexual tendices???

Are you saying that humans should act like other gay animals, and swoop in a steal children from hetero couples?

An estimated one-quarter of all black swans pairings are homosexual and they steal nests, or form temporary threesomes with females to obtain eggs, driving away the female after she lays the eggs.

Are you saying that because humans are only homo in about 8-10% of the population, and ducks are 19% homo, that the ducks are more progresive then us, and we should be more like the ducks?

You just keep making jokes, and saying that it feels good so you are going to do it.

So Rasi, what else, besides that your really happy being gay, makes it good? Other then feeling good for your self, and the homosexual relastionship feeling good? Heroin feels good, but that doesnt mean you should do heroin all the time. Or you shoulded eat ice cream all day, just because it feels good.

[quote[No one is using animals as an example of anything. All that homosexual animals show is that it's a biological trait rather than an individual choice. Same as always, sexuality is natural and not a choice.

How can showing other animals in nature, be anything other then showing that it is a choice. All you are providing samples of is more animals making the homosexual choice.

There is no Genetic evidence, that shows any sort of 'homo' gene. Who knows, mabye if some random parings of dna in the 'junk' dna, randomly come together, mabye instead of getting some DNA coding to do something, it tells the brain to 'be gay' and from the moment the child is born, they have been programed in thier head by chance to be gay?

Can you just even theroize something, just BS your way into an idea.. like here...

Supose that 'gayness' just worked like any other trait, that 1/2 the allie is inhertited from each parent, and that it must inherit 2 'gay genes' for the person to be 'gay', so let H=Hetero & h=homo >>> HH= striaght Hh=Striaght hh=gay

*** edit... err... i did 3 generations of Punit squares, and it took till the 3rd generation of offspring to have 2 hh 'gay' people, after a total of 60 people... with 4 total 'gay' people...

*** im kinda mad because it took a long time, and because i used 3>'s after one another, all the reast of the post did not apear for some reason, so i lost 4000 chaecters of type...:bnghd: realy irritating... i will redo it later... i cant redo all that typing...

[edit on 5/28/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
animals have gay sex, incest, rape, inter-species (bestiality to us)....... should we do all that or what. no no i want to hear it. u guys are funny, u dont know why you are gay. you are because u wanted to escape the reality bestowed upon you which manifested itself into 'unusual' sex. and wanting marriage is proof that gay people are craving from inside to be normal again. i dont mind people being gay, its consensual anyway so why would i care, but getting married crosses the line. no gay family should exist.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
some people on this board are really freaking stupid

no,seriously,just give up trying to "get it" or "make us see the error of our ways" It just is,get over it and move on. You all sound like you're all thinking about gays and gay sex 24/7 for it to offend you all so much. maybe if you stopped thinking about how we're all so different,and start think about how we're all alike. The world would be a better place.

get over us,and get over yourselves. And stop hiding your hate behind a god.

it makes your ideas look silly.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Sorry DK, I really hate to disappoint but I'm not gay. However, I do have some gay friends if you're interested. I'll u2u their email addresses.

But no, I've never said that we should make moral judgments based on Animal behavior. But sexual attraction is not a moral judgment. Sexual attraction is as instinctual as you get. It can't be overridden by will alone. Could you?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

and just who decides what is normal, you, i dont think so, its people like YOU that start wars over race(eg world war 2) its people like YOU who are lacking in undestanding, and its people like YOU who make me ashamed to be human....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

So Rasi, what else, besides that your really happy being gay, makes it good? Other then feeling good for your self, and the homosexual relastionship feeling good?

Ok, what else, besides your not being gay, makes it bad? We know it won't harm the population. We know it doesn't damage anything. So, what else, besides you thinking it's 'icky' makes it bad?

And to reiterate, I'm not gay, but I'm sure you wish I was.....

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
and just who decides what is normal, you, i dont think so, its people like YOU that start wars over race(eg world war 2) its people like YOU who are lacking in undestanding, and its people like YOU who make me ashamed to be human....

you are the funniest person i ever seen here whoever u are. thanks for the laughs.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I can see that you subscribe to the 5 Ds of BTS:
Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive, and Dodge

Try to answer the question posed will ya?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

whats the quesssstion i see none i proved my point. i stand by my point.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You didn't really prove anything. You made inaccurate assumptions and used conjecture to imply that homosexuals really want to be heterosexual. And maybe some do, but not by the logic you used. And certainly not because they want to have the right to marry.

And are you heterosexual because you accepted the reality? Can you pinpoint when you made the decision to be heterosexual? Was it just after you saw your first naked boob? Was it when you learned where babies came from? Was it after seeing your first Donald and Daisy Duck cartoon? (Quick dig at TK with that one
)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

and just who decides what is normal, you?

BTW, that was the question posed.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

And are you heterosexual because you accepted the reality? Can you pinpoint when you made the decision to be heterosexual? Was it just after you saw your first naked boob? Was it when you learned where babies came from? Was it after seeing your first Donald and Daisy Duck cartoon? (Quick dig at TK with that one
)

when i first laid my eyes on women thats when, way before puberty. i was into women without question its absurd not to be. when i reached puberty i started looking at women differently and my sexual attraction to women became clearer to me. so yes everyones like that. gay people like to experiment.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
when i first laid my eyes on women thats when, way before puberty. i was into women without question its absurd not to be. when i reached puberty i started looking at women differently and my sexual attraction to women became clearer to me. so yes everyones like that. gay people like to experiment.

So because you were excited the first time you saw a woman, everyone must be excited the first time they see a woman.......

I honestly can't respond to this. The simple fact that the way you can't accept that people are inherently different than you scares me. Do you like chocolate cake? (I hate it!)

But that must just be me experimenting.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

well obviously u didnt get the point. gayism is an experiment that went too far. like vampires.

Card has called same-sex marriage a "potentially devastating social experiment" and argued that same-sex marriage is not necessary to ensure equal rights, since "Any homosexual man who can persuade a woman to take him as her husband can avail himself of all the rights of husbandhood under the law."He also notes that "gay activism as a movement is no longer looking for civil rights, which by and large homosexuals already have." He also says he is against "changing the word 'marriage' to apply to something it's never applied to." en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Gay-ism? Did you make that word up? Sounds fun, I'll make words up too!

Gay-osity is a real biological trait. Ducks don't 'experiment' with things, they go by natural instinct. Gay-titude, like strait-enicity is inherent to the individual from birth. It's the same in all species on Earth. If sexuality were a choice, or needed experimentation, lower level species would never reproduce.

Gay-esness is as natural as strait-esness.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

gayism is an experiment

how would you know this, you aren't gay, unless your one of those people who ARE gay but just pretend there not buy bashing the gay people

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

order must be preserved at all costs. ah btw gay pple are usually frustrated sexually because they are so biologically non-compatible that they feel that they are missing something. they think its marriage but it aint. hetero sex is cool because it works well, both enjoy it. but gayism, is more like imitating, its corrupt essence is a dark clone without purpose. is anyone here gonna tell me that fisting is cool. cuz i think its horrible.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You have officially made my favorites list DK. You make the wildest assumptions about what it means to be gay, and why gay people are gay that it makes me laugh uncontrollably. Combine that with your use of made up words (gayism) and you've got yourself a real character.

BTW, how many years did you spend studying the nature of homosexuality in your University Psichietry department? Your insight is both thoughtful and articulate. I don't see how anyone could see it another way........

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

is anyone here gonna tell me that fisting is cool. cuz i think its horrible.

FISTING!!! hahaha! I'm not sure why you even brought this up. Sounds like you put more thought into gay sex than those gayists do.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

this is not conjecture its reality, i refer to it that way because its an ideology that is run by cults who think that changing people's sexual preference will collapse the order of human civilization.

and concerning acts of gayism, they are all made up with only aim is to please themselves, nature hates gay people because they dont do anything useful and they turn others into gayhood. a gay person infatuated with a straight person would do anything to change that person. very scary mentality and tendency indeed, and this disrupts the balance of the universe. i know im gonna sleep happy tonight knowing that i aint gay and have cool enjoyable hetero sex too.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by DuneKnight]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join