It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Liz Trotta Apologizes at the end of this video (about 2:50)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have to say why didn't FOX pull the plug and or move to commercial. But, they just kept on talking like nothing happened.

Actually, I don't think there is anything like LIVE tv anymore. Once there was a noticeable 3-4 second gap when interviewing a person outside the station studio. It seems now to be less but there is still a gap. In this case, there was not a gap because they were face to face in the studio but BEFORE anything they say goes out over the air (or cable) it is delayed 4-5 seconds for a censor to cut out the 'F' word or such.

Because it was FOX I'm sure without knowing the censor shared the view of the speaker Ms Liz Trotta, a regular contributor on FOX News. Others here have suggested that the whole thing was planned. I can easily believe that. Now you know exactly why I HATE Rupert Murdoch!

[edit on 5/27/2008 by donwhite]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
A few years ago an aquaintence of mines sister applied for a job as an anchor at Faux news and was offered the job. She was told point blank that it was their policy to support the Republicans whenever possible and was given a list of words not to use on the air because they would be above their viewer's heads.

And certainly above Brian Kilmeade's head.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by lw2525]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by lw2525]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Even though I got my head bitten off by Josbecky earlier let me restate this as clearly as possible...

... Over the past, say 30 years or so; beginning in the mid-late 70's the Republicans and their hard right and fundamentalist allies have done their level best to mock, ridicule and demonize those of us who were in any way, shape or form left of them.

They cranked up the propaganda to a hysteric level after Bush Senior narrowly lost to Bill Clinton and spent the rest of the 90's accusing him of every crime this side of the anti-Christ.

But, they really went over the top after 9/11 when they blatantly impugned the patriotism of those of us who disagreed with bush minor and his policies and accused us of aiding and abetting the terrorists... so much so that this country was easily buffaloed into invading another country based on obviously unexamined (by the media and most Americans) lies.

Their partners in this were the right wing media and specifically the right wing talk radio.
And while the Republican party certainly does not control such broadcasters, they have certainly embraced them.

The point of all this is... if some right wing nut case does try to take out Obama or Clinton, or even McCain because they have come to believe that they are evil (and there is certainly a lot of that type of rhetoric kicking around ATS) then by necessity the Republican party is indeed responsible to a certain degree.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
so many racists, when will this world change. ugh it sickens me.

this woman should hang from a transformer.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

OMG... the outrage. If this would have happened on MSNBC and it would have been a joke about Cheney going hunting with Bush, I'm guessing NOBODY would be complaining.

The pundit on Fox obviously made a poor joke in poor taste. Get over it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I would have said the same thing on any network. Please don't state my intentions for me. I don't have a track record of bashing FOX...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Wow! This is awesome! At least there's an honest analyst saying what a lot of people feel. The key is feel. She's not implying that he should be bumped off literally, but it would be nice to have him exposed now, before his ruins Hillary's chances of saving America. Read up people, there's a whole wake of dead and dying left in Obama's path.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

When will people realize that Hillary has ignited a firestorm of murderous racist and civil divide....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We have been moving forward as a country now for the past few months minding the bullets but this is 10 steps back. America don't let the lid fly off the kettle. The pot will have it's day.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Not trying to defend fixed news but I think Obama's wife said something about him being killed at one time.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
This is really bad.
No doubt there are many who are saying/thinking this, but really, the media!? I thought that they were the chief cover-uppers.
I have to wonder if this is an attempt to get him to withdraw from the competiction.

If they are the "Chief cover-uppers" is it possible that she/I don't remember what she was, was made to say that in some semi-elaborate subliminal thing going. I mean They do have the power to run media.

and I'm kind of worried of THEM if they do check this stuf

[edit on 30-5-2008 by A Mind That Thinks]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Thats nasty. Well it just goes to show you any person can put their foot in their mouth. When will people stop and think about what they are saying.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Now you know good and well (or it should be obvious by now anyway) that if some liberal talking head had made this

"joke"
about McCain... they would be hanging upside down in gitmo by now.

I exagerate but the point is this person basically got a pass because she is still on the air and obviously unwaterboarded.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join