It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the Federal Reserve ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The private banking systems such as the Bank of England and London Banking houses amoung several others . Looks like the Rothchild empire calls the shots. newsfromthewest.blogspot.com... What I find disturbing however, Is after reading through all the names of investment firms and banking corps, along with private investors; is we are on the verge of a total economic collapse. When I say this I refer to the Federal Reserve itself research.stlouisfed.org... compared to research.stlouisfed.org... Your thoughts ??

[edit on 25-5-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The simple answer is the Rothschild family.

The Rockefellers are the ones who own the oil.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What I'm getting at, does this all add up to a planed fall of our curency only to be followed by the AMERO ;to be the money of the North American Union?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
What I'm getting at, does this all add up to a planed fall of our curency only to be followed by the AMERO ;to be the money of the North American Union?

I think it will fall to 50% of its current level before we have the Amero.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

I tend to agree with this observation.
Tell me, do you think they have been moving more 'against' each other over the last 60 years or so? I know they cooperate on various projects of mutual gain - but many view the quiet war between the USA and France (since WWII) as Rothschilds vs Rockefellers.

Benjamin Fulford, for what it is worth, is another one saying similar things of late.

Duncan

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just for the people who don't know about Benjamin Fulford Here is a interview with him from Project camelot

www.projectcamelot.org...

Just look at the Australia dollar to see how the green back is doing

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Found this article on Rense website. It confirms the banking system is now insolvent. www.marketoracle.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Originally posted by thetruth777

I tend to agree with this observation.
Tell me, do you think they have been moving more 'against' each other over the last 60 years or so? I know they cooperate on various projects of mutual gain - but many view the quiet war between the USA and France (since WWII) as Rothschilds vs Rockefellers.

Benjamin Fulford, for what it is worth, is another one saying similar things of late.

Duncan

Actually, both Rothschilds and Rockefellers are in the "inner circle" of the Illuminati. I think inner members cooperate real well.

top topics

join