It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your experience with a shadow person

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Explain to everyone what has happened to you involving a shadow person write your stories and things that have happened for us to see

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why do you want to know what people have experienced? If there is a good reason I would be glad to give you the information.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Because i have had many experiences with them.... and i know a fair ammount to say the least and i can/will try to rationalize questions people have, Good enough reason?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Just had one zip by the side of me a couple of weeks ago at a house known for a lot of weird activity. I couldn't see it head on, just from my peripheral vision. It was very quick, and more than a shadow, it appeared to SWALLOW the light up where it was. Pretty bizzare...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Hmmmmm this might fit the definition of one but as far as i know they dont usualy move fast they usualy just...stand there starring at you or walking slowly.... if you see it again try to explain to me exactly what it looks like anything that is distinguishing about it i would like to know but other than that try to ignor it if it does anything because you could provoke it to hurt you. And as far as it sucking up the light around it thats something they will do i often see them in my room they stand infront of my computer screen even when it is on and no light passes througth them they are blacker than black.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Grim Shroud]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What's a shadow person?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A shadow person could more or less be defined as a non sentient being from an alternate dimension that at some times a small part of thier world crosses with ours and they are able to be seen

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
They are not something you want to have to deal with because they can and if provoked will try to hurt you

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Grim Shroud]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have seen many strange things in my life here is one encounter.. A black thing moved across my bedroom ceiling that made the room cold and rattled papers I had on the floor. I just assumed it was some entity passing through and wanted to announce it's presence.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hmmm thats an interesting one i know that they can affect objets so that explains the papers but the room went cold you say? i have never had that happen to me and ive had quite a bit of experiences,tell me if anything else happens

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It was my old house.. Moved in at age 3-1/2 Moved out when I was 21

The house had such an eerie presence.. Voices from no where, Black orbs occasionally visible, a hand slipping off my shoulder when I was alone, The sensation of being choked while sleeping, always catching something out of the corner of my eye. Mind you 3 other people lived in the house at the time.. But they seemed unaware of what was happening.. Strange. a few years before I moved out I began studying WitchCraft... Which has been a passion ever since..
I'm not talking about Devil Worship here.. just using other energies that we can tap into. After a few cleansing's of the house.. The "Activities" tapered off and what ever was present in the house never really bothered me again.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well now i am almost 100% certain what you have here is a shadow person or more than 1 you said voices from no where right? well did these "voices" sound like somegoing like whispering words over and over? and explain to me what the "black orbs" looked like

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well the black orbs always had a blue center.. They're were lots of them from time to time.. And the voices would seem to whisper my name
With the occasional sound of talking but I couldn't make it out.. and the TV or radio was never on during these events.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yes im quite sure now that is a shadow person if it does anything else tell me ok

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This my first posting. Well when i was 8 or nine, me and my cousin were in the backyard, it was night, but the yard was all lit up since we were having a birthday party. We'll on the fence in the back we saw a shadow person, hunched over and walking past the fence, it stopped in the middle of the fence and turned it head toward us. It had the most evil yellow eyes, glowing. Well after it saw us looking at it, it raced into the darkened part of our house, fast. We ran to my uncle and told him what happened. thanks for reading

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You should do a search in this forum for shadow people. There are a bunch of threads with posts about them. You may get more stories and input out of going that route.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
well the thing is i dont have to do much research about them.... i know more than 99% of the people on this site thers only 1 other person that knows a bit more than me and i shant be sayng who but i am interested in expereiences people have had so i can help them understand what has happened.

As for the person who said that they saw one with eyes they usualy dont move fast at all only maybe what must be like 10% of the time it is most likely because they are trying to acomplish something but other tan that they walk quite slowly or just stand there.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by angelisshields

Was it yellow like light refracting off the inside of an animal eye yellow or glowing yellow. Former=shadow person Latter=something else

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i'm not sure that what you describe as a shadow person is a shadow person and i've read on a different thread that you been attacked by what you call shadow people, but it sounds more like a demon type entity to me. perhaps you should take ravens advice and browse some of the shadow people threads on ats, just to be sure your blaming the correct entity.

other than that, i'm fascinated by the fact that you believe you know more about them than 99% of your fellow members, how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When i was a kid i had a shadow get me out of bed and into the dreamworld. I ended up on some huge slide with doors on the side and that would give me a choice of dreams. I was very young at the time and i liked that shadowperson.

Although, i also know the shadows you are refering to and they tend to show up in my sleep paralysis, most times it's only one of them but sometimes more, always only watching. And a few days ago i think i saw a black orb, it had a pattern in it, like a wheel with spokes, only more complex. What's the deal with that? Anyway, they don't really bother me that much but the shouting in the head while i'm trying to sleep can be annoying.

If you know so much about them, can you answer me why they do what they do?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join