It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial Day Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just a few pictures when I was out and about for this memorial day parade.

I had loads of fun, my neice is in high school marching band and so I took loads of pictures of her. These select few I thought I would share with you all.

Of course the reason we celebrate Memorial Day is because of veterans. We support our troops even those that are missing in action or prisoners of war.

This group of vets were kind enough to share their stories with me and let me take a picture of thier float for the parade.

Of course it wouldnt be memorial day without the real reason that we fight these wars. To ensure that hotties like Mrs Wayne County are free.

Harleys, need I say more?

I have some more pictures on annother camera, I am sorry for the quality of these shots but it was off of my cell phone.

So Happy memorial day for all of you veterans out there that fought so bravely to ensure our freedoms. Thank you from this humble pirate.

Now get away from the computer and go grill up some grub, and don't forget the suds!

[edit on 5/25/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nice pictures.

The parade over here is tomorrow.

[edit on 25/5/08 by enjoies05]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm glad that you've had a good memorial day parade. Ours seems likely (I'm not sure) to be tomorrow. Here's the irony, I'll be working tomorrow but my job entails training the troops prior to their deployment overseas. so in a small way I can be said to contribute to their safety.

join