It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussells plans to make a euro police force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Brussells plans to make a euro police force

www.express.co.uk

SECRET plans to set up a single European police force are being drawn up in Brussels.

The move – which could see foreign police officers patrolling our streets – sparked a furious reaction in Britain last night.

Details of the plan are buried in documents detailing the European Commission’s budget proposals.

They show the Commission is to fund a study on “the feasibility of and obstacles to the creation of a federal police force for the EU”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here we go people, probably our worst nightmare an international police force to protect us. What is even better is that it was being created in secret but of course also to protect us from knowing that we are getting better protection.

If the EU gets a police force you better believe that England will have the honor of participating in this police state adventure.

If anyone is looking to prepare for this watch V for vendetta for research and hope that a hero shows up to save us because we are screwed.

www.express.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The funniest thing about this is although it is breaking news and newly reported on Italy has had a euro police force since 2006 as stated in this article so as usual these things are planned in secret yet implemented in puplic view while at the same time barely covered and never analyzed.

Italy euro police

The European Gendarmerie will be made up of military police from five EU countries and will be available for peacekeeping missions worldwide. The non-permanent force will have 800 police officers available to deploy within 30 days' notice and a pool of 2,300 reinforcements on standby.

Just like all the NWO plans have been published many times by Kissinger Rockefeller yet most of the world doesn't even read, much less understand much of anything so it goes unnoticed.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

This is'nt suprising really they were bound to do it sooner or later, it looks like where finally heading into the police state. if I were a religious person I would be shouting "lord help us" right about now, as I'm not I dont know what else to say except how can we stop this?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We already have cross border co-operation as well as interplod.

I've seen this story before - it crops up now and again, and the fact it was in the express just makes it a little off the mark, especially if they are presenting it as something new.

I reckon all we'll have is more international co-operation and joint exercises - and this doesn't worry me that much, because I don't do anything that might warrant their attention.

If they start limitting my freedom, then it'll be a different story - but I think the french would probably get there before me

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It sounds like the beginning of the Police State for Europe.

Better lock your doors.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i believe in law and order----where i live there are not enough police officers or patrols and we consequently suffer many break and enters/vandalism and thefts out of cars and sheads/garages in our town of 10 thousand.

i am not anti-german---------they have many fine outstanding qualities of precision workmanship and a driving work ethic but if this police force ends up being run with german efficiency it will be something to fear instead of rejoice in.

new topics

top topics

join