It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The afterlife, spirits and contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm a new member but i've been lurking for a while trying to pluck up the courage to ask you guys if you've ever heard of/experienced anything like this.......

I was in the bath one afternoon, during one of the darkest points in my life. To say I was suffering from stress is an understatement, but I wont go into the whys and hows, instead i'll just share what I saw and felt....

The water was running in slowly as I tried to relax, then I noticed the water from the tap was rainbow coloured, stripes of pastel colours flowing from the tap and as it hit the bath water it seemed to be coming towards me, bathing me in these colours and all of a sudden a strange sense of calm overtook me. When the water was in the bath it looked like a Monet picture, all blending together, yet prominent colours remained seperate. The colours were very light, a mixture of pale blues, lemons, greens and pinks........

I always associated it with things I'd read about healing, the afterlife and spirits..... but that is one huge assumption

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Omniscient1]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Never anything quite like that.. I have seen a little girl in my friends basemant
She appeared out of no where and just stood there looking at me.. Then faded away.. Another occasion was in my old house.. papers shaking on the floor and a black something moving across the ceiling.. that was a strange experience.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniscient1

with water involved it sounds as though you seemed to of had a spiritual cleansing.

www.spiritualwisdom.org.uk...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
with water involved it sounds as though you seemed to of had a spiritual cleansing.

Thanks for the article. It made alot of sense to me....

Originally posted by spiritualwisdomSwedenborg, in his pivotal work Arcana Caelestia, expounds this story to reveal the ancient wisdom relating to overcoming trial and temptation. Even in this darkened age the allegorical meaning is not entirely lost: we all recognise what is meant by 'just about staying afloat instead of sinking under your problems'. But in the Noah's Ark allegory, 'every cloud has a silver lining' becomes 'against the darkest clouds the rainbow shines most brightly'. The rainbow is called, in this transformational story, a divine covenant sign - in our terms a life and death promise ... a divine pledge of:

a) a new beginning when the old is swept away

www.spiritualwisdom.org.uk...

especially the above quote. It was that very moment I made the decision to start over

Thank you

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Omniscient1]

new topics

top topics

join