It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyfall, or, Was Chicken Little Really Crazy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

It is a bit innerving to think that such crucial data might well be withheld. Yet, knowledge is power, and power is something craved by a certain type of human.

I have no indication, at least of a nuture I would consider reliable, to support this idea. But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised either.

It could be non-specific data. Meaning we might not be privy to just what the real odds are. There is the possibility that some forcasts show an even higher risk than previously imagined; maybe much higher. This would certainly explain many actions by the "elite/wealthy" in our society.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Considering Recent events and focus of attention and some hysteria I must add on the net

BUMP

However I must point out This sistuation has concerned me since I found out just after "DEEP IMPACT" was released, that the budget of the film was more than was being spent on looking for new and unknown asteroids, comets and anything else that had a chance of impacting the Earth.

There is a popular misconception that we know where most of the stuff in the sky is that could impact, or affect earth or a close celestial body is known to a high degree of accuracy.

Do some digging it may suprise you.

Asteroid 2005 YU55 - Coming Soon to a Planet Near You (2008 ATS This one comes close to timing of ELEnin but really has potential next visit not this one

2005 YU55 - BOOM Headshot!! 2011 ATS

Does LEOnid ELEnin Even Exist?

A search will bring up over 9 pages on ATS for "ELEnin" so Just a bump of this origianl thread highlighting the one that we know may well hit to. Who knows about ELEnin until more data is in eh, even JPL showed a "10 Minute" variable unkown on its arrival to closest AU to earth last time I checked this morning, at 70,000 kph with insufficient data such a long strange orbit it is worth watching till more comes in and recent events, serendipity of name etc.

Kind Regards

Elf

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join