It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More about Delmart "Mike" Vreeland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've mentioned Delmart Vreeland a few times in various threads, but have recently discovered a website that concentrates on him and the information he had with regards to the 9-11 attacks.

In December, 2000, Vreeland, an American citizen, was arrested and charged by Canadian authorities with fraud. He told Canadian authorities he was a spy for the Office of Naval Intelligence and while in prison, during the summer of 2001, says he repeatedly attempted to warn the world about imminent terrorist attacks.

Sometime around August 11 or 12, Vreeland wrote a set of notes. They listed a number of potential terrorist targets including the Sears Towers, World Trade Center, White House, and Pentagon. The notes also included the phrase, "Let one happen. Stop the rest!!!"

He sealed them in an envelope and handed them to his Canadian jailers. They were not opened until Sept 14 2001. His lawyers introduced the documents into court that October, arguing that Vreeland�s life would be in danger if he was sent back to the U.S. The lawyers were harassed with dead cats hung on their porches, and smashed car windows.

members.freespeech.org... states:

Delmart MIKE Vreeland ("Vreeland") made attempts to warn the United States Government beginning in December 2000 of the impending attacks on America.

At the time of the warnings by Vreeland he was already the subject of a disinformation campaign by the USG. In fact Vreeland had been taken out of service by the Clinton administration prior to Vreeland making a concerted effort to expose the pending terrorist events.

Something that Canadian authorities have never disputed is that Vreeland wrote his ominous and hastily scribbled warning a full month before the attacks, and that the warning was sealed away by his keepers, beyond his reach, until Sept. 14, three days after the attacks.

See full note here

Transcript of note.

Navy Pier
Sears Tower ? Chicago
World Trade Center
White House
Pentagon ?
World Bank Malasia
water supplies
Scotia Building Toronto
Parliment Bldg Ottawa
Royal Bank Toronto or Montreal

Prob. they will paint me crazy and call me a liar

Answer let one happen stop the rest !!!

Some say that Vreeland is a liar (he was charged with fraud, after all), and because of that, they dismiss his claims of prior knowledge of 9-11. The problem with that, however, is that it was proved in open court that he did write the note in August 2001 that contained references to coming terrorist attacks.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
u think it is maybe a coincidence. But gotta admit pretty damn interesting. Never heard about this. Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When you're working ops, you have to have cover. If one of his contacts did a background search on him, they would have to be satisfied that he was a criminal; otherwise they wouldn't have dealt with him, or maybe killed him. Some of the fraud charges against Vreeland were for that purpose; some, I think were bogus. He has a DUI conviction. He says that one's real.

Anyway, Vreeland was Naval Intelligence. A call to the Department of Defense was routed to Lt. Vreeland's office, confirming that.

The last I heard he was fighting extridition to the states. He fears the US government will waste him like they did Barry Seal (Air America/Iran Contra) when he was sent to a halfway house.

I believe he's the real deal. If you wanna know more about Vreeland check out the archives at:

www.guerrillanews.com...

www.copvcia.com

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This would make a great movie plot.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Good post Pisky! Thanks for the information, gives me another avenue of research to add to the ever growing list of 9/11 research topics!

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I was gonna mention that to ya. Those two links will give you plenty of info. to start with.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Benjamin Franklin warned the original constitution was only a short term solution and was in need of reconsideration in order to avert the manifestation of a despotic Government. In December 2000, when a losing candidate was elected into office, Franklin's predictions may have come true. ( www.justresponse.net... )

In September of 2003, the Administration presented to Congress, a document called "The National Security Strategy of the United States of America" ( www.fas.org... ) In October 2001 the Patriot Act was implemented, allegedly having been drafted in 35 days. On January 9, 2003, the Patriot Act II, or Domestic Security Enhancement Act, was implemented.

The National Security Strategy proclaims us (our Government) as stewards of the world. Aggressively. Read it. It's important you know what it says. Only we the "people" can protest it. Our Bill of Rights grants us that privilege. Patriot Acts I and II nullify the Bill of Rights. If you think you have any rights, read the Acts, especially II.

The perceived justification for implementing the new Acts was 911. In place, the Government can now do as it pleases. It can invade foreign countries and plunder reserves. Gore Vidal, a WWII veteran and author, has been published around the world on this topic. Read his book Dreaming War: Blood for Oil and the Cheney-Bush Junta. Illuminating information on 911. Three to four hour read, tops.

The reason Mike Vreeland is so important is because until he surfaced, there was no (hard) evidence in support of the claim someone, anyone, knew of the 911 attacks. His letter is compelling, to say the least, and it's a shame the entire letter above isn't visible. I'll present a link in a bit. The remainder of the letter is just as interesting and includes names that have come to the surface only recently. Read his account of what the letter means in his interview with Michael Ruppert (this is a PDF download) www.onlinejournal.com/archive/04-04-02_Ruppert.pdf

I have also read some very well developed arguments that Vreeland is a nut. The best I've encountered so far is at Please Kill Me Online, or www3.sympatico.ca... and while some of the information on the site is erroneous, a good portion of it can be authenticated.

If you can locate the court records from Vreeland's Canadian court hearing (can't find the link at this moment) while in session, Vreeland's counsel called the Pentagon on speaker phone, asked the switchboard to be connected to lt Mike Vreeland's office, and was patched through. Compelling.

The point I'm trying to make here is that out of context, it's hard to make any sense of the Vreeland story. When you look at the new Patriot Act and what its implementation means, the prospects of a conspiracy are at the very least plausible. I offer this information not to debunk nor to preach, but to help shed light. A good compilation, though not the most current, of the Vreeland story is at www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/092602_vreeland.gnn.html

If anyone has something more current, I'd be interested.

My opinion? Watch. If there's something to Vreeland's claim, there's something indeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Vreeland hasn't been heard from in quite awhile. I'd love to know what's become of him. The best source regarding him is Mike Ruppert and his site www.fromthewilderness.com

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmmm. That's interesting. The last link in my previous post ends with a paragraph about his death cert showing up online. Vreeland claims "they" used to do that all the time as a means of informing someone they were after them or going to get them or something like that. The piece then ends stating when he didn't show up for his extradition hearing, his apartment was found in shambles. Toothbush still on the sink. Thanks for the Ruppert link. I've been following him as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ubetcha. I've been watching, waiting to hear something new on Vreeland. I've had a sinking feeling he's dead.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No one ever has a full translation of the note! That's great what you did. I also know at the bottom it says Dr. Haider with an arrow pointing to the bottom right that says "who are his contacts?" Whoever Dr. Haider is it's an Alias of Someone also using the names Rachid Kefflous, Abu Doha & Amir Mahknulif. Apparently, Abu Doha is a high level Al-Qaeda official who planned do bomb LAX on New Years Eve 2000. He got picked up for this cuz, Ya Know, that didn't happen But for some reason he got let off.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: StookieWilliams
According to The interview on FTW, they've been hacked twice since trying to run The story. And apparently, in 2008 he was given 336 years in A Colorado State Prison for 2 counts of soliciting sex from a minor and then selling those said minors coc aine and a drum set as payment for the sex.

I'm not kidding

top topics

join