It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexiest Accent in the World?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well I can`t stand a certain Brit accent and ...yeah...I have to go for my friends in Cali as well...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Someone from Russia who has learned English sounds pretty cool. Why do you ask?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's not so much the accent to me, it's the person behind the accent that makes the accent great.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
clearly my accent is the hottest.

who cares about the accent really, a pretty face is a pretty face

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
love when guys have a vienna accent...very sexy.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

ok most of all q_ball's accent.

but really hot are californian, british accent
or if a guy whispers so low in my ear that i can only get his breath - that is hot

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Chicks like my Russian accent. I like chicks with Spanish accents. Caliente. But there are probably lots of other hot accents, too.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I think Australian women have the absolute sexiest accents.

There's something about that wonderful accent that drives Me nuts.:bnghd:

I have an Australian ex, to prove it.

Aussie accents are hot.

Agreed! Australian women have the accent of choice for me as well.

And ditto on the Aussie Ex!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
from the video I would say the sexiest (in my opinion) would be the italian and the south carolina accent!
She didn't do baltimorian on there! I was so sad
but according to our local radiostation we have the most unattractive accent on the east coast... i still think it should be boston... ::shudder::

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy
from the video I would say the sexiest (in my opinion) would be the italian and the south carolina accent!
She didn't do baltimorian on there! I was so sad
but according to our local radiostation we have the most unattractive accent on the east coast... i still think it should be boston... ::shudder::

... LOL! I happen to be just North of Boston... but I agree with you 100% on the unattractive accent there.

I find it quite annoying and it often times makes people sound... well... un-intelligent (so there goes my fan mail).
For some reason I never developed the "Paak the caah" thing - I pronounce my 'R's. Maybe because I do voice over work so its important to sound kinda generic.

What's wrong with the Baltimorian accent??

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am partial to a man with a slight Southern accent. Not that fingernails-on-a-chalkboard-make-me-want-to-shoot-myself-in-the-head-cat-in-heat-stuck-pig raging Southern accent, but a slight one.

Of course, being a Southern girl myself, I might be a bit biased....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter

... LOL! I happen to be just North of Boston... but I agree with you 100% on the unattractive accent there.

I find it quite annoying and it often times makes people sound... well... un-intelligent (so there goes my fan mail).
For some reason I never developed the "Paak the caah" thing - I pronounce my 'R's. Maybe because I do voice over work so its important to sound kinda generic.

What's wrong with the Baltimorian accent??

lol! I have a Boston accent. I can't stand it, and I hate when I hear other people talk with it. But when I travel people seem to like it.

I personally dig British accent. So sexy!

[edit on 11-10-2008 by testrat]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I hear that alot of people like the Australian accent. I'm Australian myself and because of that I've never considered myself to have any accent. If I were to make a video of myself talking, would anyone be interesting in listening to tell me if I did have one?

Myself, I like Irish accents and some American accents.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I can't believe I didn't see Rush in this thread!!!

1.) Aussie Accent, Hands Down. Q-Ball, FunkyMonk & Vikingat all have very lovely accents!!

2.) British. As Dgtempe said, they sound Classy - even if they are telling you off. They're so propper sounding.

But as also stated in the thread, the tone/pitch of voice can make all the difference. I can be talking to a guy sans le accent (fellow Canuckian or Americano) and it can be way sexier then any accent - just depending on the tone of his voice.

- Carrot

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

My accents better. Although us aussies dont have accents. You are the ones with the accents!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LI(f)E.

LOL. No hon, I don't have an accent! I'm Canadian!

- Carrot

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
lets get this straight, im at the top of the list for BTS hottest accent awards

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I am very much liking this thread...being Aussie and all!

G'day mate. 'owzit goin'

I have to admit I do like the Irish accent and some british. Not so much the cockney accent tho.
As for american, I have always been a sucker for southern accents (Hi Skeppy!) and the mid west cornfield type (Hey rushy!)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hmm still mine rules. Victorian

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
hmm still mine rules. Victorian

I beat you, I live in Victoria and I'm from the country... or are you from the country too?

Roswell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join