It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time here and have questions about angels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hi everyone I am new here and consider my self a skeptic when it comes to many of the things that are discuses on this site. But with that said I do love reading many theory's and ideas and alway look to be educated on many things.

I was looking to get some information about something interesting that has been happening to me since I was 3 years old.

When I was 3 to about 6 years old I had a "imaginary" friend Named Michael. Michael looked like me and was my best friend. For some reason I would always have dreams about Michael even when I got older. It would be random dreams sometimes I would be talking to him about something other times he would just be there.

I was speaking to my mother a few years ago about Michael and she said when she was pregnant she had a dream about having twins and one was me and the other was named Micheal. and described him just as I always saw him to be.

now lets go forward to last years.I was in a car with a friend coming home and for some reason I started to think about Michael and he told me to tell my friend to stop the car. I told him to and he didn't so I grabbed the wheel and pulled it, so he can stop. It was a insane thing to do and everyone was looking at me like what the hell are you doing. At the same time a red pick up truck went through a red light at about 100 mph and nearly killed us. If it wasn't for what I did we all would have been dead..

Its also a joke with everyone around me on how I am a extremely lucky person and how I can depend on my luck for anything.

I also have a very strong sense on when something bad is going to happen. I don't know how to explain .

Would someone know what this is? I have always said well its just a coincidence and never really put any thought in it

Some background info in my im 24 years old im engaged and have a retail store in NY. I am a average guy and I do not really fallow religion.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by andranic]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andranic

Are you in NEW York City! A city I love to visit!

I have often thought of the afterlife, angels, demons, gods, ghosts and loved ones who have passed on.

I have had some "visits". I will share some with you.

My Grandfather, on my father’s side, to whom I am very close, passed away in October of 1968. This was very tragic to me and to this day I remember the horrible week.

We lived on a farm near Val Marie, Saskatchewan. (Very isolated and we have our own family graveyard.) My Great Grandfather and my Great Uncle were the first to settle the land near the Montana border, after they had finished working on the Northern Pacific Railway so I myself, even at that young age had a very close tie to the land.

After the death of my Granddad, my Grandmother decided to sell the land. I was crushed. I had to say goodbye to everything I loved...my horse. My dogs, my cats etc. My Dad was in jail and my Grandmother, after taking the harvest decided that she needed to move.

So we moved to Regina. I was very, very upset, very angry and about 9 years of age at the time.

I buried my anger and hurt.

Years later I had dream. Extremely vivid dream. (as if it was very real)

It is as follows.

I was downstairs in a house. I took it as our home but I think it was a house my Grandfather had bought in Regina before he decided to move back to Val Marie. I had spent my first few months in this house and I have pictures of my Granddad, laying down, reading the news paper with me on his chest.

So, as I was saying, I was downstairs and I heard some noise upstairs. So I ventured upstairs. Lo and behold my Granddad was stretched out on a “bed”….it was really a full sheet of plywood placed on the bed…and I cried asking “Where have you been?”

I slowly walked up to the “bed” sensing that he was dead. As I came to within a few feet, his eyes opened and he rose up.

I asked him again..I was angry..”Where have you been?’

He did’nt really answer me. He spoke a few things to me which I will not reveal. He blessed me and I felt this wonderful warmth flow through my body. I woke up with an intense peace and felt as if my Grandfather was with me.

This was one of my first dreams as I came of age. I was about 14 years

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, after being alive with what would have been a fatal car accident, you should consider yourself blessed, which is beyond luck or co-incidence. Maybe your imaginary friend by the name of 'Michael' might be your (guardian) angel. Anyway, I don’t know what that ‘something bad’ could possibly be other than you might have precognition (adjusting my eyeglasses here, but I think that’s the word). If you could further explain what ‘is going to happen’, I’m sure there is a 'logical' explanation.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by andranic

hello there,

maybe it may be benifical to look up the properties of Arc Angel Micheal.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Who are guardian angels and how do people have them. Im not saying I have one or believe in them but Its interesting how I was "told" to make him stop the car or else something bad was going to happen".

I just want to become more educated about things like this like and a better understanding.

I have many strange things happen to me and would like to know what the meanings are. Its probably nothing but it doesnt hurt to ask

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
thank you for all your help .

As for the "bad feelings" It most of the time is something I see in a dream. They are very strong dreams that I remember in Detail. most of the time I am viewing it happen.

Example: my soon to be wife said she was going to go upstate to visit a friend a few months ago. I had a dream where she was going upstate and she had her car break down. (note she has a brand new infiniti) the next morning I told her not to go because I didn't feel right about the trip. she did go and got a flat tire on the way there.

Its dreams like that its never exactly the same but very close. Another interesting thing is that I wake up at 3:31am and feel anxious. It happens a few times a week. Its always at the same time and always the same feeling.

I always say it has to be a coincidence but I would like to also know what else can it be

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I beliee#ve that there are a couple of authors that have written books regarding angels they are gentle books easy to understand by dorean virtue and diana cooper

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, I have had experiences with Angels also. For instance, one time, I had talk with an Angel during a seance. My best friend was being a medium, and I learned a lot that day about what was going to happen and about angels. Also, I have a few angels that live in my room.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Angels are pretty cool beings as far as it goes.
It stands to reason that if there are demons then you've gotta have the good guys to oppose them and keep us from being harmed.
I've heard too many angel stories to dismiss them as imagination. Especially with some of the things I've seen in my life (another story).
I was studying some Judeism texts by some wise Rabbis of old and they said that your guardian angel changes depending on how you act.
If you do bad deeds and are a bad person your guardian angel deserts you and another comes along and so on if you continue to get worse.
I guess if your really bad then that angel hands you over to a demon as they'll figure that's what you deserve.

Throughout my life I've tended to be fairly lucky in meeting decent people and knowing who to avoid. If I don't listen to my inner self I usually find I've made a mistake (tends to be minor).
I was in SE Asia on my way to cover a motorsport event for my a friends website when a biker pulled up at the lights next to me. My little inner voice quickly seemed to say ' don't race this guy, it'll be bad news'
Like an idiot I ignored the warning and lusted for the glory of racing him and off I roared at top speed, throttle open.
Long story short I ended up 'railing' against a concrete barrier (side scraped) and was lucky not to end up thrown off the bike and into the canel below! Yes I lost the race as well!

'I told you not to race him!' kept echoing in my head for hours afterward!

top topics

join