It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharon Stone:China earthquake is karma

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zhangxi0183

I'm a Chinese! We needn't your help!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Natural disaster and politics shall never be compared.

Yes, freedom of speech is allowed in the state. But has she consider the impact of her words on whoever were effected by the earthquake??

What a damage she did to ALL Americans.

She needs to learn more from her friend... the Dalai Lama

Damage to ALL Americans, ALL Westerners and her "friend" Dalai Lama.

Think about what ordinary Chinese people will think more of her good friend? Figure that the Dalai Lama has these kinds of friends....

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I am a chinese, who is living in beijing but have friends & relatives in Sichuan, earthquake zone.
when I see what sharon stone said about the earthquake, the severe disaster in Sichuan, which has already taken away lives of my 3 good friends. I am really shocked, for her beijing so crude, for her ugly face when saying it was a karma. she said"everyone should be nice to another, no one has reason to treat another unkindly", some words like that, but does she think that when she saying words like that, she is just treating millions of innocent chinese people who have lost their lives or lost their dear family & friends so unkindly, even worse, so crudely?!
Disaster is just natural disaster, it can happen everywhere in the world, even in your own hometown, sharon stone, so if it happened in youe home town , and you lost all of your friends & relatives, I am not quiet sure whether you will still say it is a karma. if yes, it is just the karma for what you said to tens of thousands lives lost in the Sichuan earthquake!!!
if you have nice heart, you should apologize!!!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Shocked and cannot believe my eyes & ears ! God bless my eyes & ears-I saw & heard such ugly thing and words just now! Shamed for her! talking thousands of people dead & injury as intersting & karma to so-called "unkindness" to some politicians. If she really belive in Karma, some day she will get it for her unkind words to those poor dead and injured.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

the most interesting thing about the series of earthquakes and
8000 after shocks in china is the three gorges dam. They say it was untouched and that may be true but they built the dam on 3 fault lines...and if that is not enough, the mass or weight of all that water is putting extreme pressure on the earths crust...the dam is supposed to be finished filling by 2009 and slow the earths rotation on its axis for a full second per month (either that or the info was 30 seconds). If there is weight on one end of the scales it will cause an equal and opposite reaction on the other. I have been waiting for this for a while now. Often what happens on one side of the world will cause something on the other side of the world. for example the volcano in chille happended around the time of the quake.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Sharon Stone wouldn't have let herself out dressed like a whore and growling like a rabid bitch if she had an inkling of what karma really means. She not only trampled the soul of Buddhism by even uttering the word karma in this context but painted herself as a coldblooded, venonous snake with no sense of humanity or shame.
I cannot say I was surprised by her horrid remarks though, as she makes mindless blunders so readily people have sort or gotten used seeing her in such a scandalous light. It's just not fair to expect one who excels only in Basic Instinct to be sensible and intellectual as well, isn't it?
Besides, this also says quite a lot about what kind of a "spiritual leader" the Dalai Lama is with such megalomaniacs like Sharon Stone and Richard Gere, in addition to power-hungry politicians, as close friends.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Sharon Stone is really like a hardhearted animal. Facing on a natural disaster, she doesn't show any sympathy with the dead, millions of homeless people. It's a shame.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I never thought Sharon Stone should be talking like this. The earthquake has caused nearly 100 thousand lives with lots of students' lives. Some dying students still with pens holding firmly in their hands when they were deprived their young lives. A mother was found dead under a collapsed building while still protecting her baby under her arc body. When the rescuer found the baby alive they also found a mobile phone with him. There's an unsent SMS which reads 'Baby if you can survive, please remember that mom loves you!'

How can this be Karma to Dalai Lama? If Dalai Lama's suffering caused this catastrophic disaster can we still call him a Buddha? Even Dalai Lama feels sorry for the disaster. Why Sharon, a woman could have this iron heart?

Here are lots of pictures of the earthquakes which touched billions of heart except for this iron-hearted woman.

Mod Edit:
*** Warning: Graphic Images ***
cache.tianya.cn...

I hope god and Buddha can forgive what you've said, Sharon!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Her, Madonna, Cruise, and Travolta must have some interesting lunch dates. What a load of horse pucky. On the tail end of presumably 80k dead. That is why they have things called 'writers'. Go sit in your Cali mansions pool awhile and soak the hate off. Leg flipping non panty wearer.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
This very bad person humiliated not only the innocent people lost their lifes at earth quake of Sichuan Prov. she also humiliated Chinese people, put aside she being very bad inside, she is also extremly stupid, claiming to have a high IQ and things...she does not deserve to live as she does not respect life at all, Karma? what a non-sense, screwing around with buddhasim holy ideas. Chinese people are strong and united, and they are kind and generous, this is a very good example compare to what happed to the US during "Katrina", as the president was still enjoying his nice little vacation after hurricane, there were people even getting raped after disaster not mention bodies flowing in the water and no one care about it!!!! it was unbelievable! Chinese enjoyed support and relief after disaster from their fellow countrymen, people lining up to donate blood, money and goods created traffic jam, Americans, only got more pain because not so many gives a damn about the people in the disaster area, whom are more pathetic?? a comparison of heaven and hell...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Sharon:

Dead children = NOT KARMA
Dead career = KARMA

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sharon Stone DID not say that the earthquake is karma.

This is another prove how manipulative the Chinese media could be and how biased are some of the Chinese here.

Here is the transcript I quickly made. Judge for yourself what she is actually talking about. Obviously it is totally different:

And then all this earthquake and all that stuff happened and I thought: Is that karma - when you are not nice that the bad things happen to you? And then I got a letter from the Tibetan foundation that they wanted to go and be helpful and that made me cry. And they had asked me whether I would write a quote about that. And I said I would. That was a big lesson to me, that sometimes you have to learn to put your head down and be of service even to people who aren't nice to you. And that is a big lesson to me.

There is another thing in that video that bothers me even more. Do you see that on the frames with Sharon Stone the Chinese television is blurring one of the reporters microphone with the intention of not showing which TV he is working for. Why would they do such a strange thing? Could that be one of those independent Chinese stations that makes the Chicoms really feel uncomfortable (like NTDTV)? Awaiting your comments?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
From one American to the world. I apologize incessanantly for these cretins. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

[edit on 5/26/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
i think Dior is going to sue her, coz sure the sales of its cosmetics and watch will plunge. Good luck Witch Stone, when ur karma comes!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join