Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Sharon Stone:China earthquake is karma

page: 14
1
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
MAN HERE WE GO AGAIN!


Sharon Stone needs to drink a nice tall glass of Shut The F**K Up!


I just hate it when people get some notoriety and they think they can discuss politics and world cultural issues etc
Yeah Hollywood has no EGO




posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sharon Stone is right.

China always only does bad things. So bad things will happen to them.

People of China need to realize this.

This is truly a case of karma. What goes around comes around.



posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd
 


Dude, what is your reading problem? Is my English so bad that you can not even understand what I am writing? Who is ignoring a whole post here? And keep on pointing fingers like "you are not a buddhist, you don't know anything about it, and claim that himself is suchan intectuel, blablabla".

Karma is by the way much more complicated than simple this action will affect your next reaction, it's not as simplistic as you claim it to be. Today you are feeding your baby might be the murderer of your previous life's parents, who reincarnated as dogs, which you just kicked away to keep them as far away as possible from your beloved baby. Think about this small example for a while. I think I am not the one who need to dig up what karma means boy. Especially when I have been a buddhist for my whole life.



[edit on 29/5/08 by IchiNiSan]



posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
TIBETAN CHINESE?

Excuse me but don't call us Tibetans Chinese.




Originally posted by zhangxi0183
during an interview, Sharon Stone said she heard about the earthquake and she said it is interesting and she think that earthquake happened in China SiChuan province Wenchuan county is karma because she don't like what China did. and she stressed that dalailama is her friend.

btw: Wenchuan county is located in Aba autonomy region, Sichuan province. there are not only Han Chinese but also tibetan Chinese and qiang Chinese living in Aba autonomy region. the population of tibetan Chinese living in Aba autonomy region is 52.9%, qiang Chinese is 17.7%, hui Chinese is 3.2%, and Han Chinese is 26.6%




posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Himalayan
 


they are chinese citizens.check the photoes i posted on another thread showing how miserable they are after the earthquake,does stone(nice name,stone hearted) have any idea that this earthquake hit a tibetan area,made thousands of tibetans as well as han people suffer.

and if you have american passport,then you are called tibetan american.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
most people who are pissed off here are obviously chinese, well i am chinese myself (not from China) and i think China mistreatment against Tibet is absolutely a disgrace and wrong and i was jumping around in joy when china was hit by the earthquake.

TAKE THAT YOU CHINESE WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME KIND OF GOD? YOU ASK US TO BOYBOTT HER MOVIES ETC HOW BOUT WE BOYCOTT THE OLYMPIC?

hahahha 80,000 people went to hell



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by haidian
reply to post by Himalayan
 


they are chinese citizens.check the photoes i posted on another thread showing how miserable they are after the earthquake,does stone(nice name,stone hearted) have any idea that this earthquake hit a tibetan area,made thousands of tibetans as well as han people suffer.

and if you have american passport,then you are called tibetan american.


or Tibetan Indian.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
莎朗斯通 你所的话使我证实了一点 那就是 原来没脑子的女人真的可以成为明星



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
reply to post by mlmijyd
 


Dude, what is your reading problem? Is my English so bad that you can not even understand what I am writing? Who is ignoring a whole post here? And keep on pointing fingers like "you are not a buddhist, you don't know anything about it, and claim that himself is suchan intectuel, blablabla".

Karma is by the way much more complicated than simple this action will affect your next reaction, it's not as simplistic as you claim it to be. Today you are feeding your baby might be the murderer of your previous life's parents, who reincarnated as dogs, which you just kicked away to keep them as far away as possible from your beloved baby. Think about this small example for a while. I think I am not the one who need to dig up what karma means boy. Especially when I have been a buddhist for my whole life.


You are clearly a very confused Buddhist, if you are indeed one?

I think my work here is done.


[edit on 29/5/08 by IchiNiSan]


[edit on 30-5-2008 by mlmijyd]



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
 



God saves the ensalved woman. She is not herself any more. She is a poor tool.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply posted on 29-5-2008 @ 08:52 PM by IchiNiSan


reply to post by mlmijyd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dude, what is your reading problem? Is my English so bad that you can not even understand what I am writing? Who is ignoring a whole post here? And keep on pointing fingers like "you are not a buddhist, you don't know anything about it, and claim that himself is suchan intectuel, blablabla".

Karma is by the way much more complicated than simple this action will affect your next reaction, it's not as simplistic as you claim it to be. Today you are feeding your baby might be the murderer of your previous life's parents, who reincarnated as dogs, which you just kicked away to keep them as far away as possible from your beloved baby. Think about this small example for a while. I think I am not the one who need to dig up what karma means boy. Especially when I have been a buddhist for my whole life.



[edit on 29/5/08 by IchiNiSan]

In fact, I find it rather difficult to understand what the guy really want to tell us, no matter in terms of gramma or logic. It seems that s/he has got a cerebral thrombosis by reading those books mentioned.

If you do believe in sth called karma, you might even want to celebrate the tragic death of you beloved/family, or your being injured, deprived, wronged, slain as all those miseries may simply be boiled down to this karma thing. All you've to do is to accept it as destined retributions to you, your family, friends, compatriots, or strangers at places you know or don't know. There is no need for compassion, humanity, or even human rights, because a sinful guy in the previous life is not worthy of those things.

You shallow, iron-hearted, wicked minds deserve no mercy and are destined to bad ending or a distressful other life in you words. That is the curse you cast on yourselves. You are no human being, cuz you have no humane feelings. You are just some thinking animals in the human form. Don't say you are buddhists or christians. No God in the world no matter in any religion will accept such a disciple.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by nonoknowsoso]

[edit on 30-5-2008 by nonoknowsoso]



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It's sad that all those died in the tremor have been flattened to some meaningless symbols as sacrifice for a so-called dictatorial gov. In your eyes, they were just like the 3D enemies in your videogame. They died, you feel relieved if not happy. But in my opinion, we are first considered as human beings before we are labelled American, Chinese, Tibetan Chinese or whatsosever. No matter the place where one was born, the government one lives under, the wealth one has, the position one holds, or the god one worships, none shall make one's life more valuable or valueless than another's, or more worthy of such natural disasters. Think about it before you some carelessly throw out that craps.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zhangxi0183
 


i hate it!



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Damn it, that idiot doesn't even have the common virtue standard of a human being, she should be deprived the right to be a person.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonoknowsoso
It's sad that all those died in the tremor have been flattened to some meaningless symbols as sacrifice for a so-called dictatorial gov. In your eyes, they were just like the 3D enemies in your videogame. They died, you feel relieved if not happy. But in my opinion, we are first considered as human beings before we are labelled American, Chinese, Tibetan Chinese or whatsosever. No matter the place where one was born, the government one lives under, the wealth one has, the position one holds, or the god one worships, none shall make one's life more valuable or valueless than another's, or more worthy of such natural disasters. Think about it before you some carelessly throw out that craps.


fully agree!

it is also like using the death of tens of thousands to try back up that skewed prrejudiced opinion



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sharon Stone is an idiot. She's poisoned by Dalai Lama, the professional liar. She certainly will get her karmic retribution some day for what she did to the quake victims. When that day comes, I hope she will remember what she has said about the earthquake in China.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   


I just hate it when people get some notoriety and they think they can discuss politics and world cultural issues etc
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Now with the internet everyone can discus these issues and be heard.
Bet some people really hate that, and try to shut the internet up.

China ring any bells?



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan
 


Let us remember. The ones who posted this thread were the defenders of Chinese policies. Or at least of China in general.
They could of let Sharon's comments die. They choose to make as much political hay from them, as they could.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47
 





China ring any bells?


china now is the No.1 internet user in the world,and the biggest Fast Internet Access user.biggest supplier of IT goods in the world. internet flourishs in china more than anywhere else in the world,who wish the internet to be shut up?it is the most important part of everyone's life in china.

can you find any chinese people here are not supportive of china's general policy?i havent found any yet.and people still post comments in this thread,only the moderator can close it.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by haidian]



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Howie47
 


that is one option and reasoning.

if you look at this very thread from a different angle, you might also consider the possibility that this is only a reflection of the general feeling by ordinary Chinese people from the mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the rest of the world


but hey, who am I to say from which angle you should look at an open discussion thread?

By the way, so far I see from the comments from non-Chinese users, I see only a few guys "defending" stone


[edit on 30/5/08 by IchiNiSan]





new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

log in

join