It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be somekind of prediction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi again,

I just have to ask a question about a picture that has been keeping me busy for quite a bit now.

These are my parents, in Egypt, about 5 years ago. They were on a holiday together (I wasn't there) and when they got back they showed me their pictures.

This one just freaks me out a bit, because I can clearly see a line on my mom's neck that isn't there normally. I asked her if she was wearing any kind of jewelry and she said she wasn't. It doesn't look like jewelry either, so that makes sense. But what could it be? I know the picture isn't clear at all because I haven't got a scanner, but still I hope it's alright enough? On the actual picture (which is very clear) the color is dark red, kind of brownish, and it really looks like a big cut.

That evening some more pictures were taken with the same camera and on none of them there was any abnormality to be seen.

Maybe this isn't the right board to be putting this picture in, but I don't know where else to put it, and I'm really hoping somebody has got something to say about it. For me it really looks like a big cut, made by a knife, and that scares me a bit. I don't know why. (I do have to add that she hadn't hurt herself in anyway. So it definitely wasn't a real wound.)

So if anyone can think of a possible explanation, please share!

Picture

new topics

join