It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood encounter, Blonde werewolf thingy? Part 1

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hello guys, I had a strange encounter when I was 7 that is now somehow deeply rooted in my phsyce. I've had a few very different insane things happen to me in my 36 years and fear posting them all at once would send me down the path here at ATS as a NUT. However the one I am about to tell you has really bothered me my entire life. First I do not automatically assume anything a ghost, alien, UFO. I really try to rationalize it in an intelligent manner. However, I have found that such ways of dealing with things do not always produce a tangible answers.

First, in a nutshell here is what happened.

I was raised in a Military family. When I was 7 my parents threw a dinner party outside in the pool area of my home. My brother Patrick 5, myself 7 and a friend "Big Sean"10 (my name is also Sean) were all put to bed in my room while the dinner party went on. My room had two windows, one that looked west to our side yard & one that looked south directly to the pool and patio area where the dinner party was going on. The western window always projected a shadow of our backyard fence onto my wall. We had a hard time sleeping due to all the noise our parents were making outside. I recall we pulled the drapes as the dinner party lit up my room brightly. I recall my little brother waking me up stating that he heard a creepy noise and was scared. Upon opening my eyes the room was still brightly lit and all seemed fine and I told him to go back to sleep. Big Sean then stated "No really listen, I hear it to". He looked terrified. I then began to hear it. It sounded like a huge cat growling. Not the cat mating sound, rather the cat "growl". As we all lay with the covers pulled to our nose we suddenly saw the shadow of a huge cat jump up onto the shadow of the fence projected onto my wall. It seemed the size of a tiger or something. It was very aggitated and was twitching his tail all over the place. The two windows began to shake and rattle violently. We all bolted to my bedroom door at once. As we did the inside of my room became violently windy scaring us back to the bed and under the covers. The wind continued and in place of the shadow of the fence and huge cat was suddenly the shadow of a large turning Ferris wheel or water wheel (it definitely had spokes or water slots or something) from floor to ceiling as the wind continued. We were terrified and screaming under the covers. Then what sounded like a "loud clap" happened and the room instantly became still. Sobbing under the covers we began hearing a tapping sound at the window over looking the dinner party. It then became an agitated knocking which caused my brother to scream. Immediately after his outburst it returned to a docile tapping (like it knew it scared him). Big Sean exclaimed it must be our parents at the window checking on why we were making so much noise. Big Sean and I immediately both bolted out of bed and ripped open the curtains in seconds.

What we saw was perplexing, a huge creature? It stood between eight and ten feet tall (judging from the expected drop if one jumped out of my window). I suppose It looked humanoid covered in long blonde silky looking hair. It was either lit from above or lit from the inside. It was shimmering and kind of pretty. Not threatening at all. It looked like it had long floppy cocker spaniel ears that were "brushed" into the whole thing so as you really couldn't tell where the ears stopped and the torso began. It had huge, sad Beagle type eyes that seemed to make kind & sympathetic gestures. Mesmerized, Big Sean and I just kept starring at it as it starred at us. My brother got out of bed and asked "what is it?" We exclaimed we had no idea. My brother then asked where the mouth was. Though we had been staring at it for sometime now we had not realized it did not have a mouth. We also realized we were warm. The light shinning onto it or from its inside was warm and radiating on us like sun rays.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Continued (Part 2)

There was glitter or lit up sparkling dust falling onto it or floating around it. What we should have seen was the patio, pool and dinner party out that window. What we saw was this brightly lit creature with blackness behind it. My brother, pointing to its mid section (the youngest and apparently the most observant) exclaimed "look at it's belly button"! It had a large black shimmery pebble or stone where one would assume it's belly button would be. At that instant it smiled.

Oh God did it smile! I will never forget it. The "belly button" was actually it's nose on the end of a very long snout. Rather than have it's snout elevated in the air as it should have been (like a wolf) it had lowered it flush against its chest. So its nose wouldn't hit the window and its eyes wouldn't be far away from us?, So it would not scare us? So it could hide its mouth in the fur and get close enough to eat us? I have no idea... The snout was full of glass like , pointed, very menacing teeth. and the inside of the mouth was bright red with a very long bright red tongue.

That was it, we bolted out of my room and outside to the dinner party. There were even more people there and the noise was level was very loud. What was odd is the party was not brightly lit. There were floating candles in the pool and a few Tiki torches for light.

The parents humored us gave us each a billiard stick and took us on a tour around the outside of the house permitting us to poke in the bushes when ever we saw fit. Nothing was turned up. Our mothers comforted us and we were put back to bed.

The Kicker

Seven years later my parents were long since divorced and we had moved away with our mother. My mother was planning a trip to Disney world. She asked us if we remembered "Big Sean" as he and his mother resided in Orlando and we would be dropping by for a visit.

Now fourteen I was not too keen on the Idea of meeting Big Sean who was now seventeen and a relative stranger. I was in my rebelous teens and really wanted to just stay home and "sulk" in my room at home.
He apparently felt the same way as when he arrived he stayed in his room. His mother had to call him out and make him "make nice". She then put him on the spot and suggested that he invite me into his room and show me his guitar and brand new Casio keyboard. He reluctantly obeyed.
He reluctantly let me bang about on his keyboard and just glared at me. Uncomfortable I made an excuse to go back to the living room. He then scared me by grabbing my shoulder and stating "wait". "Do you remember what we saw when we were kids". I almost started crying which made him unsettled as well. Every detail above is exactly as I recalled it before our meeting and every point was confirmed in his memory as we discussed it. My younger brother only remembers the creature. When we left I heard his mother ask him if he had "asked me about it".

Facts

I do not now nor have I ever as a child had nightmares(I don't know why).
I am pretty fearless, nothing scares me and I love horror movies.
I am however apprehensive of strange dogs.
But I would love to dive with sharks.....
I did not know what a werewolf or bigfoot was at the age of seven.
I know 7 is young to recall such detail, but I do?
I do not believe I've added details over the years, I am human though & entertain the possibility.

I have scoured, books & the net for "blonde werewolf, Ferris wheel" and for any detail I could remember. I've scoured though ghost, alien, paranormal, bigfoot, symbolism, dreams, cryptozooology, child phsycologhy, big cat & night terrors. I have come up with little information similar to mine. All I've found is a blonde bigfoot that seems to be doing the bidding of aliens in the SHERMAN RANCH story.

Has anyone out there experienced anything similar, heard of anything similar or read of anything similar?

Thank you so much!!!
~Hypno

[edit on 25-5-2008 by HypnoAsp

[edit on 25-5-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
try other search words. You describe it as a "werewolf" but others may not. Technically, a werewolf would be in human form sometimes, too, but who knows. I just wouldnt give up googling because someone else had to have seen this thing, too. You have already coroborated with "Big Sean" so it wasn't a dream. Now there had to be other people in the area at that time and who had lived in the area at some point who may have seen it. Due to the military rotation, you have a potential for a large amount of folks having seen it.
BTW- where was this- in the U.S, and if so, what state? It helps to look up indiginous folklore or strange sightings in the particular are.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wow. I was going to joke before reading it, sounds like my cousin
but no. I have never read anything like that. What... just, wow. The only thought coming to mind is the possiblitly of a good werewolf. I dunno. Astoundingly original tale.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I dont think it was necessarily "good" but may have been faking at first to gain the trust of the kids and lure them to it. Until the OP talked about the glasslike teeth i was thinking about thet coxker spaniel dragon thing from "The Neverending Story"

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
try other search words. You describe it as a "werewolf" but others may not. Technically, a werewolf would be in human form sometimes, too, but who knows. I just wouldnt give up googling because someone else had to have seen this thing, too. You have already coroborated with "Big Sean" so it wasn't a dream. Now there had to be other people in the area at that time and who had lived in the area at some point who may have seen it. Due to the military rotation, you have a potential for a large amount of folks having seen it.
BTW- where was this- in the U.S, and if so, what state? It helps to look up indiginous folklore or strange sightings in the particular are.

It happened in Jacksonville, FL. We have alleged "Skunk Ape" sightings here. It's supposed to be like a short, smelly, swamp living , little, Bigfoot creature. It wasn't like that. The odd thing is, I don't think it was outside. Maybe in the glass or something. We should have seen the backyard. We didn't. Also, the guests on the patio were not screaming. That is why I posted it in this section. It really does not fit into any section..

I read up on alleged electromagnetic effects on human perception. Basically some theorize that areas with high levels of this effect your brain. You have a "drug" like perception of things. They believe this is what the whole "ghost" & "poltergeist" thing is really. They claim things like granite underground and power lines can elevate the levels causing you to go down the rabbit hole.. I know it is not this. If this were the case, I would have numerous tales to tell you. I lived in that house for some time. That is really the only strange thing that happened there.

I also checked into "Screen Memories". It's an alleged, fake memory you create when the reality is so horrible you can not handle to ever remember it (basically). Nope, I'm pretty sure my parents and dinner guests were not a coven of Satanist who raped us and made us drink the blood of virgins. Also, there was not an "Uncle Bob" in bed with us & we both remembered the same thing.....

Thnx for not calling me a NUT
~Hypno

[edit on 26-5-2008 by HypnoAsp]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Trying to explain this is like trying to explain....well, I got nothing as nothing can compare to this obviously.

There are a number of things that could have caused a mass hallucination. I can pretty much rule out drugs or any kind of EMF activity, unless there was something going on at the dinner party that caused a spike. As you say, there was nothing stressful or frustrating. No traumatizing events. Can't be neurological as it was all three of you. Other causes would be sleep deprivation which this would have to be extreme sleep deprivation but seeing as you were kids, that can be ruled out. I'm stumped. All I can imagine was that something at the dinner party spark all three of you to either have very vivid hallucinations or what you saw was actually real.

I'm not saying it couldn't be real, I'm just trying to take it from a different view, a more scientific one I guess.

Are there any other experiences you can tell us? Something else that is really out of the norm like this?

And no, you're not a NUT. You're just either lucky or unlucky, depends on how you see it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Blonde werewolf thingy?
I think I dated her once.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

The human brain, especially one belonging to a child, is easily fooled. I don't doubt you saw something, I just highly doubt it was a werewolfy-cat-ferris-wheely thing

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by HypnoAsp

The human brain, especially one belonging to a child, is easily fooled. I don't doubt you saw something, I just highly doubt it was a werewolfy-cat-ferris-wheely thing

i would also like to point out that it wasnt just the OP who saw this anomaly.

as he states there are 3 witness's including himself in this matter.
i'd also like to ask if any of your family are spiritualy aware.
i dont think this "thing" intendid to hurt you, if it did, you wouldnt be here.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Richard.M.J.Palmer]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow. I never heard of a skunk ape. Do they smell worse than the normal skunkies?
Seriosly, i have no explanation for that. I'd just say original anomaly. It makes a difference that there were other people there, but even without them, i'd still be wowwing it

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've read of encounters of people witnessing dog or wolf-like beings. They're usually attributed to extraterrestrials.

I can't find the report online now, but a few reports that come from Palestine had some people seeing dog-like humanoids with a single eye on the end of the snout, where a nose would typically be.

I think NUFORC.org has some reports on people seeing wolf-like beings while camping or travelling by car as well. In all the events I've read, these beings look extremely ferocious yet don't harm the witnesses.

In other ET encounters (with more typical looking ETs) I've read of visitations where somehow an ET was present and visible only to a few people while completely invisible to others. So that's not so strange either in my readings.

I have not however read of any blonde werewolf type beings with muzzles(?) that drape down to their abdomen.

I have no idea what these beings are attempting to do when they do things like this. I can only imagine its a sort of private introduction to get some people to recognize the reality of ET visitation to our planet, or to at least understand that what we see in our daily lives isn't everything.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Frith]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Exactly - three members of the exact-same species with highly-similar brain structures, eyes, ears, and central-nervous system. What I say applies to any number of people who do not have independent methods to verify what they've experienced. Multiple witnesses proves nothing. Objective, independent witnesses using an array of instrumentation to remove the inherent inaccuracies and short-comings of human perception, will yield any useful evidence.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Are there any other experiences you can tell us? Something else that is really out of the norm like this?

And no, you're not a NUT. You're just either lucky or unlucky, depends on how you see it.

Yeah, I have a few seemingly unrelated instances that come to mind. I really did not want to get into it in this post for fear of "NUT" overload.

My mom though not of "Irish" decent claims she always saw "Banshees" and smelled funeral flowers before some ones death. She always alleged my brother & I would inherit this entity upon her death, it appears we have not.

My father was a navel pilot. It was always alluded that he was involved in our "Secret Navy" (There is no such thing). His squadron chased a gold silver dollar craft about 4 feet high. It was in the paper ( I cannot locate it now, but am still looking). He died under very ODD circumstances.

I've had two UFO sightings much later in life one was very significant and one was just for a split second.

My brother also had a strange happening in VA.

However since My experiences are not as numerous as many other posters on this forum I would prefer to save them for some other time, choosing my words carefully

---> Thanx Hypno

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I've read of encounters of people witnessing dog or wolf-like beings. They're usually attributed to extraterrestrials.

I can't find the report online now, but a few reports that come from Palestine had some people seeing dog-like humanoids with a single eye on the end of the snout, where a nose would typically be.

I think NUFORC.org has some reports on people seeing wolf-like beings while camping or travelling by car as well. In all the events I've read, these beings look extremely ferocious yet don't harm the witnesses.

In other ET encounters (with more typical looking ETs) I've read of visitations where somehow an ET was present and visible only to a few people while completely invisible to others. So that's not so strange either in my readings.

I have not however read of any blonde werewolf type beings with muzzles(?) that drape down to their abdomen.

I have no idea what these beings are attempting to do when they do things like this. I can only imagine its a sort of private introduction to get some people to recognize the reality of ET visitation to our planet, or to at least understand that what we see in our daily lives isn't everything.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by Frith]

Wow Frith, just when I thought I had reached the end of the internet, you throw something at me that I have never heard of before. I will dive into this at once! Thank you so much

~Hypno

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
An online repository with short summaries of ET encounters lists a few werewolf/wolf-like reports.

These two google links should list you most of them.

www.google.com...
www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow, I've unearthed some really good encounters, still not much like the creature I saw
. No similar happenings either...

~Hypno

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow. that was a story like no other. very interesting. maybe even more because i live in jacksonville. i lived on the northside most of my life but i lived in orange park for about 2 years and ive never had so many wierd things happen to me while i was out there. from seeing wierd things to just feeling like somthing was out of the ordinary somthing was just not right. i have never come cross anything so vivid though.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by Richard.M.J.Palmer

Exactly - three members of the exact-same species with highly-similar brain structures, eyes, ears, and central-nervous system. What I say applies to any number of people who do not have independent methods to verify what they've experienced. Multiple witnesses proves nothing. Objective, independent witnesses using an array of instrumentation to remove the inherent inaccuracies and short-comings of human perception, will yield any useful evidence.

as i said, 3 people saw the exact same thing.
it is physically impossible for them to imagine the same thing so dont even try to prove otherwise.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This greatly resembles a sertan yokai of whom I forget the name of, the one I am thinking of has a mouth in its stomach but wasnt covverd in fur, could this be a crossbreed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join