It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We ARE tomorrow's terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I asked myself today: What are we waiting waiting for?

Obviously, many people here are tired of witnessing our world and freedoms are going down the toilet. All of us wonder what it would take and what we could do to change things.

What makes us "better" than the average joe?

The truth is we are a minority! More people are quite happy the way they live - let's face it, as long as they have shelter, food, gadgets and entertainment they are happy to be part of this system. They may condemn and dislike our leaders but at the end of the day they are more worried about their own survival and benefit.
Tomorrow when we, freedomists are pushed to the brink and when some start taking action, we will be labeled terrorists and lunatics. Time isn't on our side, our children are growing in this world and will not know anything else than being slaves to the system and the few of us freedomists remaining will be (or already are) relics of the past.
Perhaps man in his evolution is meant to end up this way, like ants blindly following their queens and colony, with personal left aside. Perhaps we are the error, perhaps the world would be in a better place when everybody is tightly controlled..

Who knows?

And no - I am not giving up and I hope no one does

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ah, the thoughts many of us share I am sure. Welcome to the club of social frustration. It is frustrating.

I am not sure which prospect frightens me more, being named a terrorist or the general population believing that I am a terrorist. After all, when you control the media you control the masses...

...and the masses are easily swung this way and that.

In the mean time, keep trying to get the word out. It may get you wierd looks today but tomorrow it could be illegal.

join