It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't Secrets be hidden?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Originally posted by intrepid
I see some of my posts are garnering some stars too and I'm not a Mason.

Don't know .... Ass kissing?

Originally posted by intrepid
are you just going to ignore me again?

Sir! Yes, Sir! Wolverine, super-duper Intrepid-man.

Attention received.

Try being more polite, less insulting, you may get stars.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I will! Yep. Every masonic body and organization in my town has its name plastered everywhere. Most of the members wear rings, other jewelry, or have bumper stickers all over their car. I already mentioned this in one of my larger posts, but I thought I'd point it out again. This has been true of every lodge I've been to in the US so far, and I've been to a few. Not every member wears a ring or has a bumper sticker on their car, but many do...however, I have always seen the buildings are plastered with masonic logos.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
I mean no harm here, but I am insulted that you would call what you are doing research. I am a researcher. In real life. I am paid as a consultant to do research and I am a graduate student in a heavily research based doctoral program, with a research based masters degree, and I find it very insulting that you would call what you are doing research. It meets no standards of research that I have ever seen in any field in my entire career.

What I'm doing? Here? Is what your doing here WORK? Come on, you sound insane. This is a frigging forum, nothing more.

I'm an author and a researcher. I research elite networks.

I get paid to do research too. In real life. Real live book deals.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If being a deistic man of legal age constitutes "elitism" in this day and age, then I guess Freemasonry is elitist...

...Along with a million other organisations with much more stringent prerequisites.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
If being a deistic man of legal age constitutes "elitism" in this day and age, then I guess Freemasonry is elitist...

...Along with a million other organisations with much more stringent prerequisites.

Humorous, but it totally does NOT reflect what I said or meant.

Somewhere buried in all the posts I've made yesterday and tonight - sandwiched between innumerable masonic retorts - I matter-of-factly stated that Henry Clausen (past head of Scottish Rite US) was a longtime member of the Bohemian Club. This is the very definition of elite interconnectedness.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men
Somewhere buried in all the posts I've made yesterday and tonight - sandwiched between innumerable masonic retorts - I matter-of-factly stated that Henry Clausen (past head of Scottish Rite US) was a longtime member of the Bohemian Club. This is the very definition of elite interconnectedness.
Hmmm... I had dinner with Ronald Seale the other night. He's the man currently sitting in Clausen's chair. Does that make me elitely interconnected? Perhaps it does. And yet, here I am posting on ATS after midnight on a Sunday... (which might make you elitely interconnected too!!!)

[edit on 5/26/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

But u don't think that them being the ones who formed america made it so they had that control over the rest of america?

And are presidents sworn in by the freemason bible?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

I am afraid that you are (again) avoiding the point of my comments. Please answer this question:

You claim your biggest problem is no one will give you a membership list of the people in the fraternity, even though you can find out the most famous members and ask any other member and get the honest truth about their affiliation. Even though, for the vast majority of masons, you can spot them easily due to their rings or bumper stickers. Even though so many people - masons and non-masons - have quoted you ritual that shows you members must be loyal to their government (which you claim is the basis for your concern).

Like masonry, you will get no membership list from any other fraternal organization - from college fraternities to the boy scouts. Does this mean that all of these other fraternal organizations are inhabited by high powered people that are doing each other favors? If we are to be consistent with your logic, it must. Perhaps the boy scouts are up to some diabolical conspiracy!

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

even though you can find out the most famous members and ask any other member and get the honest truth about their affiliation ... vast majority of masons, you can spot them

BS. Not good enough, even if it was true; and it isn't. Besides, I don't do anything half-assed.

I know what it means to do research

Great. Just lovely. I don't really care, though. Thanks for sharing.

I know research when I see it.

Me too, and it ain't here in a forum that does nothing but bicker with one another.

I don't do research while playing video games either.

but do not call it research.

Do not call what research? I didn't call my posts on this godforsaken infested board RESEARCH!!!!

Intentional or not - rhetorical of course - you ARE insulting me.

You are not "researching" elite networks, at least not from what you have posted here.

[SNIP]

While posting here, I am also not curling, playing golf, or eating asparagus. Though the latter would be very much possible.

If you get a book deal off of it

Got one.

And your approval is neither wanted nor necessary.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

MOD EDIT: Circumvention of profanity filters. Please review this link. Please pay particular attention to this part:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

My dad and one of my best friends are FreeMason's. They won't discuss the lodge at all. My grandfather was also a FreeMason. I grew up in the Mormon Church and yes, the two are tied together and THEY KNOW IT ! I know it.

I would not become a FreeMason and even though the Masonic Lodge is busy being do gooders, I would never join.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ok. ALL bickering stops NOW!! Stick to the topic of this thread, and nothing more. Any more personal attacks or insults will result in actions being taken.

Present what you have to present, but please do so in a civil way.

You both say that you have research that supports your respective claims?? How about you both engage in a formal debate in our debate forum?

It would allow you both to constructively assemble an argument, and allow the membership at large to decide what they think of it. Remember, audacious claims require grand evidence. If you fail to provide said evidence, then your argument is based on nothing more than here-say and speculation, and will suffer the proper fate. However, if you provide evidence that enlightens all of us, then the opposite occurs.

C'mon!! What have you both got to lose? A debate would be the definitive way to decide who's right, at least until new evidence comes out.

Lemme know via U2U...

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

I see you have, as you seem to always, ignore my questions to you. You claim most masons don't show their affiliation? Wheres your evidence? What does it say when you won't get membership lists from the boy scouts either?

I would love to read any research you may have done on masonry, by the way - please PM with it or (if its relevant to this particular topic), post the links here. That I said I have not found what you have posted here to be research is not meant to be insulting, and I apologize if you found it to be that way (it was not intended).

The OP asks whether masons are advertising their presence and membership. I have stated that my experiences say they do - why is it you think this isn't enough and still requires some sort of public roster?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Borg, just saying thanks for that..as I was about to go all BALLISTIC MISSILE here.

Thank you to those who answered my question.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by dalan.

But u don't think that them being the ones who formed america made it so they had that control over the rest of america?

No, I don't think that because some of our Founding Fathers were FreeMasons, America is controlled by them. Like I said before, actions speak louder than secrets, and their rituals might be a secret; but Masons helped build America. And that says a lot about how they view humanity, apparently they believe that civil liberties are important.

I don't know if our Presidents are sworn in on a FreeMason Bible. I don't even know if FreeMasons have their own Bible. You would have to ask someone else.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Hasn't anyone else but me figured out the whole "scam" and illusion of "civil liberties" , and a "constitution", was a plan, from the beginning, to create a meek society where people can be milked till the end off their blood, both in tax dollars and as "volunteer brainwashed soldiers", to make Israel ?

it isn't just a coincidence that people are fed pesticide in the form of lard burgers, to keep them stupid, and unable to collude and revolt against the state.

and all this was possible due to this "advocating civil liberties" hoax, which is the constitution.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Seriously, as far as secrets go I would stop worrying about FreeMasons and start looking at groups like the IRS, CIA, Central Bank, FBI, FEMA, NORAD, and NASA.

Because those are some of the major groups that actually do things that have effects on us.

Negative effects at least.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I believe some secrets should be kept, certainly.

The answers to everything are out there anyway if you learn to read between the lies and follow leads. Always makes me smile when the "Global elite" refer to the civilians as stupid, if we really are so stupid why is there such a campaign to dumb everyone down? They like to pretend the knowledge they have is so great that "average" people couldn't handle it, but that's arrogant BS. Their greatest fear is that the secrets of past generations will be revealed and then they won't be any different than anyone else. It's really that pathetic.

If you ask me, someone who discovers a secret is more intelligent than someone who is told a secret. In that regard it's the people who are members of secret groups who are truly just ignorant sheep unable to think for themselves, repeating what they're told, and not civilians.

Anyway, their only real goal is this "New World Order" thing, but the fatal flaw like always is their greed. Pretty much everyone would agree the world would be better off with less people, and the whole no borders or wars thing sounds neat, but these decadent morons want to establish them and their friends as a higher class of people in the "new world", where they'll enjoy everything the world has to offer and enslave nearly every other human.

What's sad is most members are too naive to realize that last part, or are excited to be one of those who'll be in this "higher" class of human, which i may add, will be made up of families that were told a secret, not anyone smart enough to discover the secret on their own, they've all been killed off.

Even if they do achieve it, who wants to live among a bunch of people who's main quality is being able to deceive? They can have that "paradise" all to themselves. Too bad their goal for a new world doesn't include good people being there.

Appono Astos

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I myself am a Master Mason, and we only have secrets from those who don't want to know. The Masons, in a large part, is a place of worship, to perform philanthropy, and to promote fraternity between good men. In the past, we have been the basis of governmental change and nation building in the infancy of this country. As of late, we have been in a member crisis. Too few of our members are under the age of forty; many are above 60. I myself, am 28.

We really have no secrets. If you want to know, just find a member locally and ask to join, because we don't solicit membership, we want you to ask us. You have to want to take the fist step to be willing to have true enlightenment.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by dalan.

No, I don't think that because some of our Founding Fathers were FreeMasons, America is controlled by them. Like I said before, actions speak louder than secrets, and their rituals might be a secret; but Masons helped build America. And that says a lot about how they view humanity, apparently they believe that civil liberties are important.

I don't know if our Presidents are sworn in on a FreeMason Bible. I don't even know if FreeMasons have their own Bible. You would have to ask someone else.

The bible I believe referenced here is called the George Washington Bible. It is in fact owned by the Grand Masonic Lodge of NY State. Almost all presidents have indeed token the oath of office on the GW Masonic Bible, even if they are not masons - it is more out of tradition. The GW bible is priceless, and is housed in a museum in NYC, NY for security and insurance reasons. However, a specific lodge, St. John's Lodge #1, controls its movement and actions. Brothers of that lodge are responsible for its transport, opening, turning of pages, and closing. Obviously the book is priceless and very old, so safe handling is a must. St John's #1 Lodge does in fact occassionally bring the book out for their 3rd Degree work. one of the only lodges than can. I think the current president did not actually swear on the real George Washington Bible due to rain that day - i'm fairly certain they used a replacement bible that day because they couldn't risk getting the real one wet.

You can ask about this exact info if you ever go to NYC, NY and take a tour of the grand lodge. that's where i heard much of this info.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Seriously, as far as secrets go I would stop worrying about FreeMasons and start looking at groups like the IRS, CIA, Central Bank, FBI, FEMA, NORAD, and NASA.

Because those are some of the major groups that actually do things that have effects on us.

Negative effects at least.

dalan, Check my location on my avatar.
I'm as close as you can get.
The real ones you need look at are the NSA. They trump everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join