It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do all our To-Be Presidents...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I thought I might try posting a topic in a field I've never really cared to read cause of all the hate that follows the average politician, not to mention this is either my 2nd ever new post or 1st... can't remember I've been reading for many years before making an account. So go easy on me... j/k be yourselves, cause it's all you got most of the time.

Question:
Why do all our To-Be Presidents have to backstab their running mates? I mean seriously, don't they think we the people think about that?

I know they don't care, cause they just want to sit in the chair and walk around the oval office with their shoes off and will do what it takes to get there, but don't they have a heart?. I don't think I want any of them as my President with that heartless attitude.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by WalkOn]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WalkOn

good question.

it is a tatic that the democrats started in 2000. and i just guess it makes them feel good about themselves because as time goes on they do it more and more and it has even seeped its way into the republican party. but like all darkness it spreads and infests everything around it...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply, DaleGribble. I was also wondering aprox when all this started cause for the likes of me I was thinking not to long ago but was leaning more towards the early 90's but 2000 seams a bit closer (or maybe it's just cause I pay more attention now verses growing up and learning the ropes) and your right hate spreads hate cause it's the easiest tool to learn... unfortunately.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It is merely leakage of their true selves in into their carefully crafted personas. This happens as they degenerate from self imposed isolation within enclaves of elite followers who dare not stray from conformity to the leaders will.

They gradually drift away from connection with reality, and into their self imposed fantasy worlds.

Like when no one within Hillary's camp can tell her she has lost without being thrown off the top of the ivory tower.

Make no mistake about it, this is a form of group psychosis. It is a very dangerous disease and leads to psychotic societys and governments.

It is exactly this state that the Nazis worked so hard to create. They would make insane speeches, and anyone who challenged the nonsense was snuffed out. Soon everyone was agreeing to any lunatic statement no matter how nuts. Like "The sky is blue, my suit is blue, therefore I am the sky!"
From a leadership position it looks shiny and perfect. They will follow my every whim, blindly, unquestioningly.

In reality you end up marching your people into a Russian winter without boots or coats, because no one dares to mention it's cold.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Actually, it has always gone on, and in fact in recent years some politicians have actually stated that they won't participate in it. Unfortunately it's an effective tool, so it still gets used.

The bottom line is by the time it comes to vote no one is capable of having a clue what is true and what isn't, and they count on that.

new topics

top topics

join