It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian Cat Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sadly the only thing I find believeable about any of this is that the people killed one of the cats and tried to kill the lady.

What is it with some civilisations? If I saw or at least THOUGHT I saw a woman turn into a cat my initial reaction wouldn't be to try and kill her and her companions.

The story should be called "Nigerian woman almost killed by insane gang of cat killing people still living in dark ages"

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Funny little tale, that one is. There was another story last week about 11 witches being burned some where in the congo or region there of. Cat tricks is lucky she didn't get a roast going in her name. Voodoo superstitions run high amongst the natives. Just like raping a baby cures aids. And they believe it from the stories comin out of the congo.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is what countries and societies of faith bring you: burning talking bushes, animorphs and statues that cry blood.

Smack them upside their head and tell them we're in the 21st century now. We've been to the moon and seen the Heavens, there was no Zeus in the clouds and we didn't fall off the edge of the Earth.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Or perhaps it was entities that know the laws of projection how to morph the physical image around their bodies through thoughtforms.

However unlikely, it is possible.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Not really. If it is 100% unlikely then it's completely impossible, and that's what this story is. 100% impossible therefore completely unlikely.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Frankly Im shocked that anyone would disbelieve the Nigerian Tribune. If you cant trust them WHO CAN YOU??

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Not really. If it is 100% unlikely then it's completely impossible, and that's what this story is. 100% impossible therefore completely unlikely.

Thank you DARTH MAUL and may your extremities hold well when faced with the unknown!

Its okay to unlearn what has been programmed into you. Let it out little fellow.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You are welcome nameless Jedi Knight, and may your emotional viscerals be fine tuned with valences of the carnal.

It's okay to take a class in physics and comprehend the bindment of elements and their ability to readily bond.

"However unlikely, it is possible."

It's also okay to logically understand a bit of your own syntax.

How-ever unlikely, it is possible. We've shown that in one sense of this however unlikely, that one sense being 100% universally impossible, that it is then in fact rendered 100% unlikely, thus the statement is infinitely ignorant. The statement is fallible.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnD3rg0uND

Nigerian Cat Woman

www.tribune.com.ng

WHAT could be described as a fairy tale turned real on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as a cat allegedly turned into a middle-aged woman after being hit by a commercial motorcycle (Okada) on Aba/Port Harcourt Expressway.

Nigerian Tribune learnt that three cats were crossing the busy road when the okada ran over one of them which immediately turned into a woman. This strange occurrence quickly attracted people around who descended on the animals. One of them, it was learnt, was able to escape while the third one was beaten to death, still as a cat though.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You are welcome nameless Jedi Knight, and may your emotional viscerals be fine tuned with valences of the carnal.

It's okay to take a class in physics and comprehend the bindment of elements and their ability to readily bond.

Your laws of linear physics may suit you but not me, I am over that perception, that time arrangement.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Your laws of linear physics may suit you but not me, I am over that perception, that time arrangement.

Until you can infer an espousal from a statement other than baseless claims and fantastical innuendos then the cat woman just isn't true.

You don't understand time nor perception. If you wish to continue this I'd be more than glad to hand you your brain on the matter.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Until you can infer an espousal from a statement other than baseless claims and fantastical innuendos then the cat woman just isn't true.

You don't understand time nor perception. If you wish to continue this I'd be more than glad to hand you your brain on the matter.

The only thing you will be handing my (dear boy) is yourself- a- mirror, get it good.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok. I think that it is very very very unlikely. As a majority does, naturally. However i still do not get why they killed a cat. I am glad that women was not killed, of course. But if it was a magic/protection/morphing or even , impossible as it is, a superstition exploited by smart driver who does not want to pay a fine - why kill a cat?
If it was indeed a women - wait for changing to human form and do what humanity does best - burn the unknown. A lot more fun for much more people. Entertainment at its best. Why kill a cat?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't think you honestly wanted to be shown how foolish you are, but you did it anyway.

Thanks for the amusement. Next time back up what you say with some variation of logic or evidence rather than fleeting attempts at humor and immiscible logic.

On with the cat woman animorph. Enjoy citizen.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I didn't think you honestly wanted to be shown how foolish you are, but you did it anyway.

Thanks for the amusement. Next time back up what you say with some variation of logic or evidence rather than fleeting attempts at humor and immiscible logic.

On with the cat woman animorph. Enjoy citizen.

"If I want amusement I will play with you in (my mirror) and distort that image" lol.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Classic human species reaction

[

One of them, it was learnt, was able to escape while the third one was beaten to death, still as a cat though.

Yeah, in Nigeria.

In the U.S, it would have been on youtube by now.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

When you graduate from childhood and surpass probabilities and possibilities then you can leave your highchair and join me in the dining room; there's a feast going on.

Until then have fun with your faith and continue allowing yourself to believe in and fall victim to... dun, dun, dun... the animorphs! (P.s. Some courses in physics and advanced mathematics would explain to you why the instantaneous mutation of objects in material formats with no viable external source to cause such metamorphosis exploits the universal elemental laws of heteromorphism through imbalance in valence shells, as a result of a closed system having a limited budget of electrons to spare, but telling this to someone such as yourself is like speaking Japanese to a monolingual English baby.)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

When you graduate from childhood and surpass probabilities and possibilities then you can leave your highchair and join me in the dining room; there's a feast going on.

Until then have fun with your faith and continue allowing yourself to believe in and fall victim to... dun, dun, dun... the animorphs! (P.s. Some courses in physics and advanced mathematics would explain to you why the instantaneous mutation of objects in material formats with no viable external source to cause such metamorphosis exploits the universal elemental laws of heteromorphism through imbalance in valence shells, as a result of a closed system having a limited budget of electrons to spare, but telling this to someone such as yourself is like speaking Japanese to a monolingual English baby.)

This is for you, enjoy I am holding the mirror in place.
What do you think we need to work on, let it OUT NOW.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I put this down to the fact that most of Africa is still a very superstitious population, and the existence of the leopard cults. In these cults, people would dress up as leopards and then kill people as a leopard would. By slashing, often with iron claws, and biting, tearing the flesh. These cult members are convinced they turn into the leopard periodically, and often enjoy a leopard's life to their own. Though, it's true that it is usually men who belong to these cults, this could explain why everyone including the cat-woman herself believes the story.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many ATS members are actually cats from Nigeria??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join