It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Is their some one that can detect and remove this chip. I have one in me. My email address is [email protected]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gobildygook99

If you find someone that can help you or some professional that helps MK-victims, please let us know in this thread.

Whats really lacking are the experts who know how to deal with this. We are no experts.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well I just spent the better part of the last 3+ hours perusing this thread and I have no idea how it's escaped me until now. Probably because it isn't in a forum I typically frequent and it's never shown up back stage with a complaint or alert. You know the drill.

Anyway, granted I wasn't able to concentrate on this as much as I'd like to given the responsibilities of the day, but one thing poked me right in the eye when I read it and I got the chills thing going.

Back when you were discussing your circle of friends, several of them were engineers for TRW? Defunct now but were at one time a big-time defense contractor. If that came up again, I didn't notice it. But I think that's a potentially significant detail, given the nature of the thread.

Thanks for sharing all this MS. And keep us posted

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Back when you were discussing your circle of friends, several of them were engineers for TRW? Defunct now but were at one time a big-time defense contractor. If that came up again, I didn't notice it. But I think that's a potentially significant detail, given the nature of the thread.

To be more specific, the two engineers were the mother and step father of the hypnotherapist ex....the step father rarely talked in my presence and was a bit of an intimidating sort...but yeah...two engineers (different companies; forget the other one). Her mother was the one who typically had the trouble keeping work when layoffs came 'round....

It does seem like an interesting piece of information, but there is no real way to follow up on it at this point short of talking to them and that is likely not going to work out to well...

And keep us posted

Of course...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

To be more specific, the two engineers were the mother and step father of the hypnotherapist ex....the step father rarely talked in my presence and was a bit of an intimidating sort

Dude. If I was one of those paranoid CT nutters, I'd be freaking out right now.

Oh wait, I AM!

Seriously, even though there's no way to follow up with them at this point, that's GOT to make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It did at the time..for sure.

Though back then, I had absolutely no idea what was going on so I actually relied on them for menial things like food and shelter. I could never seem to keep a job at the time (despite scoring in the 98th percentile for Census work; something that should have kept me in their 'off season work' and that was that for the most part. The last I heard from them, for all intents and purposes was when I was 'sent' to work for the Renaissance Faire in 2001.

Besides, there are many other things that have happened that have actually desensitized me to all of it, some of which I have detailed in this thread.

One of the things that really gets me these days is the fact that I took assault on my person in stride...and was lied to by people 'close' to me. I made excuses for them and myself and didn't pursue any kind of legal/criminal action...because who is going to believe it?

It still gets me though....some people are above the law...or know the right people/how to act for it to not be an issue.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ping to this very interesting thread that I just noticed:

Mind Control with Silent Sounds and Super Computers

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

From Ian's Source
While a significant part of the US Government no doubt follows this democratic principle, a considerable portion of the US Government operates in complete secrecy and follows its own unaccountable agenda which, unacknowledged, very often is quite different from the public agenda."

From my last post in this thread
It still gets me though....some people are above the law...or know the right people/how to act for it to not be an issue.

Interesting. I have been through the ATS archives and haven't found this thread...and I can't wait to wade through this further. There are actual names and events that can be traced here!

As for those who don't necessarily put much credence in Subliminals...check this out...

My Post In The Research Forum 3 Years Ago

Thanks Ian...and thanks GE...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thank YOU for your willingness to be so candid on this issue!

I've been struggling in this area myself, for several years now. It's refreshing there is a community of interested parties here on ATS and (thank goodness) a virtual absense of trolls on this subject.

Forgive me if I remain somewhat aloof for the time being, I'm still easily triggered by certain things relating to this particular field of interest.

The fact that you can maintain your composure is a source of comfort and inspiration, and gives me hope that one day I too will be able to talk about my experiences without excessive fear and paranoia.

Thanks again for letting me sit in.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It's just not feasable to detect the radio waves directly. there is a patent located here: www.google.com... . That talks about how to send radio waves into the brain and pick up the resulting signals. With the prevalence of cell phone towers, there is an electronic eavedropping technique that uses the RF emissions from other devices to pick up signals from a different device. It's an NSA codename, but I forgot the name. It's on wikipedia.

Anyway, the brain may not be much different than your typical electronic device, with regards to the electrical potentials that exist on it.

Michael S.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that a 'bug finder' may not work? I was thinking of trying to find the 'signal' and perhaps attempt to triangulate the origin....but I am ignorant in such things and the equipment is very expensive.

For the record, I went to a local clinic and tried to get X-rays this past Saturday. I was nervous as hell and was told after an hour of waiting that they don't do skull X-rays. I was referred to an actual hospital and told that I didn't need an X-ray, but an MRI or CAT Scan...she told me that only bone shows up on an X-ray and thatit would do no good any way. I was like a deer in headlights. I could tell that she(the doctor who had varicose veins in her cheeks) was concerned but thought I was a bit off.

And yeah, it did take me that long to get the gumption up. I don't know when I will go to the hospital proper...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
...ah...some courage at last...

we´re all rooting for you to take the next step

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
post by gobildygook99

This microchip business sure is real. I would like to hear your true story of what was going on in your life when you were implanted with these microchips? Were you doing drugs? I was. No need to be embarrassed about doing drugs. I certainly don't care. Explain the conspiracies that the gov. has done to you to have you arrested. Have you ever been pulled over and searched for drugs? People that you know have they ever turned on you? Explain what you are going through now as a result of this chip. my email address is [email protected]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You are right on about this whole microchip business. I would like you to post your stories and not worry about what these people think. My email address is [email protected] or you can send them there if you feel more comfortable. I sure believe you and this is helping me gain info on this subject that I can apply to myself to help myself deal with my own implanted microchips. Thankyou for all your help with the MK Ultra Documents I never new they existed. They proved my own theory. That I was implanted by narcotic agents. I was implanted 10 years ago and 2 years ago was when these agents started talking to me through the chips they implanted. A couple of months before this, a narc agent moved into a boarding house that I was living in. He moved from Stockton to Fresno to move into a boarding house. I don't think so. These places are for people who are on S.S.I. This guy was definately to sharp to be on S.S.I. He wore a flashlight on his forehead to see better while he read. I don't think so. He used that flashlight to see to put chips in people. He also had a shiesty way about him and the way he talked. He would always try to start up a convo with me but I would shut him down. I called him pippy longstockings to his face to shut him down more. So that he new our convos were going nowhere and that his convo wasn't wanted by me. I even told him not to talk to me on several occassions but he remained persistant and I never gave in to him I just started ignoring him saying did you hear something when he talked. Finally I told him to stay clear of me or else. He said or else what but I didn't respond. At this point I was trying to get him out of there by calling different attorneys. I stayed out in the garage which wasn't part of the main house. I came in to get some water and I thought a word as I was thinking this word the narc Mike Kilns yelled out the same word I thought at the same time I thought it. That caught me by surprise and I thought I might have lipped what I said and that they were reading my lips under surveillance but he wasn't. These microchips have the ability to read my mind and now that they talk to me they can say words exactly at the time I say them. I don't know how this is possible but they can do this and this is not a lie. I promise you that

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sonic111

Hi sonic, thanks for the input -- curious about this guy with the miner's lantern! What did he do specifically that made you suspicious? Did you notice any strange tools or visitors?

Also, although it is perfectly your right to post personal email address and encourage input that way, I'd advise people to use the anonymous posting feature of ATS. Of course, as we all know, there is never any such thing as 'complete privacy', on the Internet, but it's at least as secure as email, perhaps more so since the unencrypted contents do not pass between multiple SMTP servers on their way to the recipient.

Very strange about the 'internalized speech' you mentioned being echoed by others! How often did this happen? Did those who did it give any indication that they knew what they were doing? Sorry to ask this, but why do you think they would do that, if it was intentional? To scare you? Did it work?

Thanks, and keep up the good fight! (which, by the way, in my opinion means not letting others control or evoke your emotional reactions, or convincing you to keep quiet out of fear)

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
New hope for helping people live better lives!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mouse: Scientists Erase Mice’s Memories:

By manipulating a single protein found in the brains of mice, researchers can wipe out a mouse’s specific, traumatic memory without damaging brain cells, a new study reports. While the process is nowhere near ready for testing in humans, researchers say it does raise the possibility of novel treatments for post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health conditions. “While memories are great teachers and obviously crucial for survival and adaptation, selectively removing incapacitating memories, such as traumatic war memories or an unwanted fear, could help many people live better lives,” said [lead researcher] Joe Tsien.

Humans have the same so-called “memory molecule” in our brains....

In the study, published in the journal Neuron [subscription required], researchers created genetically engineered mice that had elevated levels of a brain protein called CaMKII, and also fashioned a chemical inhibitor that allowed them to turn the protein “off” and “on” at will. They then traumatized the mice by placing them in a chamber where they shocked their paws, causing the mice to associate the chamber with pain. Mice that had the CaMKII protein turned on before they were brought to the chamber the next time showed no fear, but they retained their memories of other habitats and objects.

A month later, the effect still held: Whereas the month-old memories of foot-shock … caused normal mice to freeze with fear when placed in original testing environment, mice with overexpressed αCaMKII appeared comparatively blasé in the same environment. Many researchers believe CaMKII to be “the key molecule underlying learning and memory,” commented neuroscientist Mark Mayford, and the new study elegantly reaffirms that belief.

Hooray for science!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Video on Aol (of all places) linked for relevance.

It's a short ~7 minute look at the evolution of RF technologies for biological effect.

MK-ULTRA Scientists

[edit on 27-11-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
A shameless BUMP for this informative and well researched thread.

I just saw the link to it in MemShock's signature It is, to me, one of those ATS jewel threads. If he did not have it his sig I may have never seen it, if you see it because I bumped it and find similar value I suggest, you BUMP IT TOO.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Thank you, TheWayISeeIt.

Such an endorsement from you means quite a bit to me.

Edit for Spelling.

[edit on 22-1-2009 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Months later...

Any updates on this one...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join