It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, that was one thing I though about wrt the story with the girlfriend's ex -- I mean, those kind of relationships are always tricky. Perhaps he said something to said girlfriend, in confidence, when discussing the ex, like "that's was just him being afraid, etc", then girlfriend, to spite ex, relayed that to him -- that would explain the 'this is fear' reaction from psycho-ex.

But given the other evidence presented, based on objectively describable events, and not potentially-tricky interpersonal relationships, I'm inclined to accept his stories as being honest, somewhat objective, and at the very least moderately self-considered. That's why I said "Deliberately induced", as that's what the evidence would seem to indicate.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
When I clicked into this thread I got the yellow bar at the top that says

"Your security settings do not allow websites that use Active X controls installed on your computer, click here for more"

Why would that pop up on this thread only???

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
That's why I said "Deliberately induced", as that's what the evidence would seem to indicate.

Ah...deliberately induced. I must have skipped that in my mind.

Interesting!

MemoryShock:

I would love to know more about what some of your acquaintances or roomates think about this thread.

You said someone has already commented on you posting this in public?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

"Your security settings do not allow websites that use Active X controls installed on your computer, click here for more"

Either you did a cookie-or PC clean-up before, or its some glitch...or "the forces that be" are taking precautions just in case too much memory returns to the memory shocked one.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by interestedalways

Either you did a cookie-or PC clean-up before, or its some glitch...or "the forces that be" are taking precautions just in case too much memory returns to the memory shocked one.

Nothing was done on my part! I ran spybot last week, that's about it!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I am aware of the phenomena of "Dissociative:; you need only look at my mini-profile to see that.

I will add more somewhat soon...I am thoroughly drunk (roomate's high school reunion) and in light of this consideration would like to be a bit more clear headed in response.

For the record, self imposed perception aside, I am confident in my situation. I started this thread in an effort to indirectly (again) address my personal concerns.

But I will continue tomorrow....and Ian...challenge me!

Just nothing to do with mind control....I would have an unfair advantage..')

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes, that was one thing I though about wrt the story with the girlfriend's ex -- I mean, those kind of relationships are always tricky. Perhaps he said something to said girlfriend, in confidence, when discussing the ex, like "that's was just him being afraid, etc", then girlfriend, to spite ex, relayed that to him -- that would explain the 'this is fear' reaction from psycho-ex.

Perhaps...but that wouldn't explain the fact that he had a key and deliberately locked the door on his way out. If the 'attack' was emotional in nature (and keep in mind that they had been split for quite a long time, hence the out of context emotion) then there should have been no reason for him to have acted in a very prescient manner. Why would he lock the door if the emotional impetus for the action had been accomplished?

Originally posted by Ian Mcklean
That's why I said "Deliberately induced", as that's what the evidence would seem to indicate.

I have thought long and hard on this. For the past decade. I still have my moments where I 'try' and convince myself it is a self imposed mental state and that I am capable of getting on with my own life. But the core of me says otherwise.

I have also wondered at my motivation for this thread. As I have openly claimed, I am coming off a multiple month psy-ops..summer of 2007. But it was diofferent this time around. I had remembered more (in my opinion, but possibly fallacious. I described a happy face drawn on the ground in chalk next to my sleeping location of that night; perhaps my imagination has tried to fill in the blanks) and things seemed 'nicer' as opposed to the summer of 2004 (which predated the hand cut pictured on theto iin first page).

I started this thread to indirectly interact with this topic. Indeed, as a Mod I should ding myself for going 'off topic' as the thread title doesn't describe a 'coming out' of sorts. But I went in this direction because I was a bit soused and am kind of frustrated with the past decade and what I perceive to be not okay..despite my day to day acceptance.

I have also thought alot on dream subliminal...if I have stated that the voices are more verbose at night (based on my waking up) then perhaps a form of hypnopaedia is occurring...

Skyfloating. I have only showed this thread to one person in my real life; my roomate. She said, and I paraphrase, "I am glad that you are getting people to help you."

And she as well entertained the whole process.

But this is also the same giorl who has said that she wished that I didn't remember as much as I did. When she said this, I said, "I agree, but I bet our motivations are different."

To which she responded, "I know are motivations are different."

I am disappointed that inflection can't really be communicated through the printed medium.

Interestedalways...interesting. I was wondering if perhaps the reason why more people aren't responding is because there was something like a block going on....but again, this is an illy worded topic for what is contained within its' pages...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

OK, so your roomate says she wishes you didnt remember that much. Maybe she could be a bit more forthcoming with information?

I do wonder when the last time was you were alone without "friends".

If you´re being played you might be able to reserve the game a bit by monitoring what goes on when people think you are sleeping. Or what happens when you pretend to leave town or the state. Or similar spy-ops games you could play.

In any case, speeding this thing up means you will have to confront something ugly (no matter which explanation/option). But at least there will be resolution and you can get on with the rest of your life. In fact, in telling the tale you could even start being of great service to others and humanity in general.

If there´s anything I dont get about you then its the having put up with it for so long. What level of apathy did you sink to, to accept all this for such a long time? I´d be enraged within only a few hours of this...not to mention years. Id be contacting Mind-Control experts, visiting their speeches, contacting the police, playing spy-tricks on my handlers, getting x-rayed, getting therapy, doing AA, and whatnot. We´re possibly talking about a criminally insane plot here, something that contradicts all the values we cherish as humans, afterall.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

OK, so your roomate says she wishes you didnt remember that much. Maybe she could be a bit more forthcoming with information?

Tried. She dips back and forth with telling me that I am of sound mind and telling me that I am not recalling things correctly. A huge dichotomy in my opinion.

I do wonder when the last time was you were alone without "friends".

I perceive that as an ongoing reality. I don't htink that I am ever truly alone but I have spent active months avoiding people when I had the oppurtunity to be amongst 'friends'.

If you´re being played you might be able to reserve the game a bit by monitoring what goes on when people think you are sleeping. Or what happens when you pretend to leave town or the state. Or similar spy-ops games you could play.

Not an option now. I tried various 'pretending to be a sleep' ploys earlier in the decade. Not only 'not successful' (and an indication that I perceive incorrectly) but a moot point. I attribute a military type attention to hierarchy. I have read your vehement opposition to some 'anti-masons'...these people are just as centered in their attribution to a their 'cause'...in my humble opinion.

In any case, speeding this thing up means you will have to confront something ugly (no matter which explanation/option). But at least there will be resolution and you can get on with the rest of your life. In fact, in telling the tale you could even start being of great service to others and humanity in general.

The point of my candor in this thread. Hesitation has been a grand theme in my past behaviour....the slow process is preferred.

I can't tell you how important this is in my day to day life. I perceive that people have been acting 'against' my personal comfort. But these are still the people I care about. They are the only people I know. The process, I believe, is called 'Trauma Bonding'.

If there´s anything I dont get about you then its the having put up with it for so long.

Hope. I thought it was going to get better. I thought I was 'being helped'. The longevity of the experience has lead to reflection...and I can now recognize that actions were not necessarily meant to encourage my 'personal growth'. Indeed, One of my biggest arguements and reasons for finally 'going against the grain' and discussing this in 'public' is the fact that I believe that my ability to think positively was taken away.

What level of apathy did you sink to, to accept all this for such a long time?

A huge amount of apathy.

I´d be enraged within only a few hours of this...not to mention years. Id be contacting Mind-Control experts, visiting their speeches, contacting the police, playing spy-tricks on my handlers, getting x-rayed, getting therapy, doing AA, and whatnot. We´re possibly talking about a criminally insane plot here, something that contradicts all the values we cherish as humans, afterall.

I don't trust people that I could contact as my reality indicates that the people I should have trusted growing up were 'in on it'. The police are morons and 'where there are no obvious bruises' there is no crime. Spy tricks on the 'handlers is out (tried it in my young ignorance) and found that they communicate (apparent in my perception). X-ray is on the list..my financial situation is rough...but I see it as a relevant course of action. I scared to death that it won't pan out, because if I perceive a conspiracy of this nature then I can't assume that steps won't be taken.

It is a contradiction of human values. And I can't, in my opinion, wake up ten years from now and realize that my complacency is what prevented me from creating a situation where I could have...

Hence this thread...to me...it's a step.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Should you announce an x-ray and then suddenly not show up here anymore, a lot of people who have read this thread are going to start asking questions. I assume you left your real name when signing up for ATS. Be sure of red-alert if you happen to dissappear.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Also, I think you've considered this, but just to verify: please don't pin your hopes for definitive proof/disproof on an xray -- sure, if something shows up, that would be interesting and verifiable and a direction for further investigation and all that, but if the xray or mri or whatever is 'clean', what does that really prove? It's plausible, since we're considering somewhat implausible possibilities (by public/professional consensus, anyway) that there are 'implant' technologies that are undetectable by standard xray resolution, or, considering the 'conspiracy' aspect, that the data-chain of such analytical devices is unreliable (xray, mri machines are computer controlled, aren't they?).

Nevertheless, onward with rational investigation and discussion!

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Fellow truth seekers and Paranoids

(No offence intended of course, political prisoner Stephen Ames is under the impression that paranoia is a heightened sense of awareness. pffft works for me. however I wouldn’t say that I am paranoid, I could say I love paranoid people they remind me of me )

If you look into voice 2 skull tech you will find you do not need to have an implant to have voices, so to speak no pun intended.
Nor does one need to be implanted with any device to have your thoughts monitored.
Many people are being used as guinea pigs or what have you, and they are not imprisoned criminals, however they are prisoners.
You will find most of them isolated individuals; victims of government assisted organized stalking crimes in the interests of citizen control, human trafficking, and psychological warfare or for loomie entertainment etc.
These same individuals are suffering from D.E.W.s (direct energy weapons) and other assaults perpetrated by corrupted individuals within the military funded by the government currently in place.
TI's (Targeted Individuals) are also victims of electronic rape and they have their sights set on children.

Excerpt below from www.organizedcrimewaves.com... ;

As to electronic abuse, I've seen my 3 and 4 year old sons suffer electronic rapes and suffer 1st and 2nd degree burns on their penises. This pedophile perpetrator also heterodynes the boys with horrifying experiences of child rape---heterodyning is when they record the experience of a person from their brain waves and play the whole experience back on that person or on another person ---complete with tactile. He rapes another child and forces my boys to experience it too.

My recent experiences as a parent have included having to explain to a 4yr old why he has a painful erection that won't go away even after we've poured cool water over it for 30 minutes, (he suffered 1st degree burns from the energy weapon our perpetrators used to induce this). On another occasion, I've had to explain to passersby in the grocery store why my 4yr old is howling and my 11yr old has started to abreact because he's suffering 2nd degree burns and my daughter electronically raped, (she lost consciousness from the sheer violence of it).

The whole account can be found at site mentioned above.
That word you may not recognize;

het•er•o•dyne
adj.
Having alternating currents of two different frequencies that are combined to produce two new frequencies, the sum and difference of the original frequencies, either of which may be used in radio or television receivers by proper tuning or filtering.
tr.v. het•er•o•dyned, het•er•o•dyn•ing, het•er•o•dynes
To combine (a radio-frequency wave) with a locally generated wave of different frequency in order to produce a new frequency equal to the sum or difference of the two.

www.mindcontrolforums.com/stopchildrape.net/ < anyone with kids or a heart, TI 's with attractive kids, Why is this happening to you? click link, nuff said.

HELP US STOP GOVERMENT ASSISTED ORGANIZED STALKING.

CURRENT INTERNATIONAL MK-ULTRA project.
The project’s government-paid applications violate all of our fundamental rights. Among the most horrific applications are HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND HUNTING PEOPLE TO DEATH, FOR “SPORT”. ORGANISED STALKING.
Targets are first debilitated by gang-stalking & perpetual assaults, including through the abuse of a) advanced military technology, b) vast human resources.
WOMEN AND CHILDREN are the largest number of TI’s (Targeted Individuals)

Ripped from chinny once again.

Now, unlike Jones I don’t wish to fear monger, just shine my light, its called truth.
I might create an account, well if they let me (cyber stalked) and I am running out of space so it seems, therefore I will close in stating words of wisdom, not that I'm too clever but a very simple truth;

Love The Higher Law.
It will be.

POWER TO THE FREE WORLD

3V3NG3LA

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anonymous ATS, thanks for the input. Best wishes to you and your children.

The 'voice to skull' theories don't make much sense to me. Don't get me wrong -- I think that the people who embrace those theories find them useful and informative, but I simply can't ignore what I see as fundamental flaws in the descriptions of how these 'external devices' operate.

They seem focused on brain waves, as both a means of recording and imposing subjective experience. That doesn't make sense to me.

Brain waves are an emergent statistical effect, caused by the electromagnetic emissions of neural activity. Yes, there are correlations between certain 'mind-states', like sleep and delta waves, but they're very general and non-specific measures of brain activity.

The radio signals naturally emitted by the brain are akin to the gestalt of 'crowd noise' at a public gathering. You can sense the general 'mood' of the crowd by the overall sound, but you can't isolate any specific conversation or topic. And, if you tried, for example, playing a recording of a more-agitated crowd over the natural noise, trying to affect people, you might be able to get them slightly 'riled up', but you couldn't direct anything specific or complex into the various composing conversations.

I believe, with brain waves, that we're talking about several orders of emergent effect, with statistical and non-discernible combination occurring. First, there is the expression of mind and thought in the brain, an effect still only roughly correlated (and not causally) with neural activity. Second, there is the aforementioned averaging of the electromagnetic emissions of that neural activity. And, that averaging is quite heterogeneous! You will get much different 'wave patterns' depending on which area of the brain the radio detector is focused on -- and individual neurons or specific functional groups of neurons are almost impossible to isolate without implanted sensors, much less from a remote distance.

Hopefully I've explained why I don't give much credence to the implementation descriptions of 'voice to skull' theories, especially of detailed experiential recordings and playback, such as the heterodyning you mention.

Edit to add: Let me clarify that I think heterodyning, or carrier wave signal encoding, is a very valuable and flexible technique, in general -- there's lots of other signal encoding techniques, too! The issue I have with what you described as 'heterodyning' is not the transmission methodology, but the actual level of resolution and fidelity in the detected signal (upon 'recording'), and the feasibility of specific imposition of a derived signal upon subjective experience (upon 'playback').

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Update:

This just happened:

After I had gotten my lunch and returned to my desk, I started browsing ATS while eating. I noticed a complaint and started responding to it and my 'tinitus' got really loud in my right ear, duration ~5 seconds with the waxing/waning included.

Focused in there was a "*Real World Name* No" several times.

Everything is now back to normal though the voices are expressing a percieved disheartend disapproval inflection as I am typing this.

I am typing this mostly out of indignation (a main motivating reaction from me) at what I deem an out of context action.

Either this is still going on or I am really, out there...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

We need to know if the voice is random or responding to what is currently happening?????

The tinnitus-style broadcast sounds awesome. Was it in stereo?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

We need to know if the voice is random or responding to what is currently happening?????

The tinnitus-style broadcast sounds awesome. Was it in stereo?

If you mean by stereo it drowned all other sound out...then yeah.

It also had the interesting effect of turning my attention internally. You know the kind of difference between closing your eyes and trying to visualize something as opposed to actively interacting with whomever/whatever is around you?

Weird. Not the first time it has happened. As I said though...I'm kind of sick of it. It's f*&&*ing distracting...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Was the "R...no!" random or related to what you were doing? What do you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sometimes I will be writing a post up during work...this being one of them and the "no" portion of the script will be more prevalent. I kind of get the impression that I shouldn't be writing the post....for obvious reasons.

So in a sense, kind of maybe...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Current ATS Mix mentions Mind-Control in connection with ear-ringing...

Show

Not that I buy his version of it though. Interesting though that he also mentions what you just did.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
my 'tinitus' got really loud

I get that, too. If I'm in really quiet surroundings, and focus, I can hear a normal slight ringing sound, in both ears -- I don't usually notice it. Sometimes, it'll get very loud, in one ear, for about 5 seconds like you describe. Being the kind of person who reads ATS, I've looked for correlations, evidence of something more than just a random biological event -- for example, one poster here said "that's you body, trying to warn you of something!" -- but despite having looked, I haven't found any.

But I believe you about hearing voices 'modulated' into the ringing noise (does that describe what you heard?). I checked out the Wikipedia page on tinnitus. It said something like: the perception of a ringing noise is caused by a heightened awareness of the noise normally present in the internal processing of sounds, magnified by the brain attempting to adapt to a temporary 'glitch' inhibiting the actual audio signals from the ear. So the ringing sound isn't a glitch, it's a side-effect of a glitch.

So, with that in mind, do you think that those kind of 'voice modulations' are present in the normal, background tinnitus? Perhaps the 'glitch' wasn't the intrusion of the voices, but rather something that made them inadvertently obvious.

Edit to add: add a tangential follow up to previous posts, about electromagnetic signal transmission ala cell phones, have you ever considered building a Faraday cage or some such, and seeing what happens when such potential transmissions are blocked? Or maybe finding a metal vault-like room somewhere where cellphones don't work?

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Ian McLean]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join