It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I recently visited the site of my then isolation (off the 210 Freeway in CA near San Dimas)...nothing but memories. I brought my phone with me this time and had a long conversation with a friend...still trips me out that it ever happened...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Confirmed. Complicated.

-Fingers Crossed-

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean, (his first post in this thread)
The reason I'm asking is because the only way I can think of to move your claims beyond circumstantial and subjective is for there to be an objectively-measurable framework for the descriptions of the subjective experiences of those who claim to have been 'implanted'.

I confess I never really understood what you were talking about in those days...but upon re-reading, the above has a yes.

I walked into a friends living room to encounter a local news station reporting on the viability of subliminals. I tried like to find the clip on their website at the time but never found it. I as well, spent very little time in proximity to their television so in my estimation, I 'parroted' a subliminal to encounter the televised transmission.

This occurred after the majority of this thread...

20/20 hindsight...but much has happened since then and I am just re-visiting old communications to try and stimulate 'new' memory...

Happy New Year...Out with the old, in with the new, eh?

Temporal dissociation for the win...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Adding for relevance...especially the following. Proof is all over the place now...www.mindcontrol.se...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join