It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

OK MemoryShock. It's late here at the moment but i'd like to present a potentially alternative (not debunking) perspective re explorng this stuff that I'd love to put to you for your consideration - understanding it is perhaps too ambitious : )

I'd like to take the time to prepare a good post and will do so over the next cpl of days.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Looking forward...

I have an open mind and would of course be interested in what you have to present...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Not sure, but this would be a topic i would more than likely allocate time for if it is considered as a topic on the ATS show.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by tristar]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I'll drop it into the queue...I almost mentioned it on one of the shows regarding Black Ops but was a bit nervous.

There actually is a reason why I kept the title misleading as it keeps my portion a bit safe but perhaps I should get over that...of course, we could keep it general.

At any rate, this is the topic I am most likely to have a bunch to say on so I'll see when the guys and gals would drop it in the schedule...would make for a fascinating discussion though...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Have flagged this thread as heads up display on many levels and by no mean's am i referring to flags clicked on by the site, but i guess you already understand that.

Back to topic, sure this topic does cater areas that other sites or people would not associate let alone post responses, so i guess you can count on my interaction as its something the subliminal majority may read/listen/read but are simply programmed to overlook. I assume you are well capable of understanding what my point is.

For those who feel they are sure but not that sure...a simple public experiment.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Back to topic, sure this topic does cater areas that other sites or people would not associate let alone post responses, so i guess you can count on my interaction as its something the subliminal majority may read/listen/read but are simply programmed to overlook. I assume you are well capable of understanding what my point is.

For those who feel they are sure but not that sure...a simple public experiment.

Indeed...this is a topic that can generate blank responses as many have already framed their world view in the reactionary terms induced by popular media and social pressures. Perhaps.

Derren Brown is a great example but unfortunately, I think most people are interested in the novelty than in attempting to understand why.

On a slight egoist note...when I saw the Russian Roulette experiment I followed along and correctly identified the chamber based in the wavering of the voice...not that I would ever do anything like that...

Edit to remove unnecessary repetition of the video...

[edit on Mon, 02 Aug 2010 23:47:20 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Sadly, but understandable, but lets face it not many are even in tune with simple but older issues such as

www.itanimulli.com

I guess they are going to have several thousands of clicks via here. Who was it that mentioned the SEO's know how to generate url traffic. ...hehe, then again you instantaneously just gained notoriety.

edit:syntax etc.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by tristar]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Not for the average internet user.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO DISCIPLINE
AND CONTROL SOME SOCIETIES
FOR SOME TIME, BUT NOT THE
WHOLE WORLD ALL THE TIME.”
– GK Bhat, TARU Leading Edge, India

PDF-Link

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Off Topic only by virtue of a lack of comprehension...

Underground of the U.S. unite...-cough-or not-cough-

Edit to add - I consider this a direct reference of dichotomy...believe it or not...

[edit on Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:00:38 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Perfect. I think you should get it right away:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4559c9bf33f3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
...and I haven't given the tip of the iceberg, as it were. There is more (much) to communicate and I don't see this ending soon.

Reposting this...Self initiated executions...I hadz one...or an attempt atz one.

Complicated scenario when expressed...there's a reason why I am not a Mormon anymore...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

That works in too many ways...lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello Mem...

To be fully honest, I only made the first three pages before my brain became stacked with information.
As you know, I have a very sincere interest in this field and I need some time to digest all of this.

However, I'd like to point out something in the OP, namely the linked article found here (Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde: MICROCHIP IMPLANTS, MINDCONTROL AND CYBERNETICS).

The fourth section following the headline says:

The technology
is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, STATENS OFFICIELLA
UTRADNINGER (SOU).

Now, there is something here in Sweden called SOU, but it's actually called "Statens offentliga Utredningar".
In the article it says "(The) Official Governmental Inquiries", but the actual name would be "Public Govenmental Inquiries".

I know this might sound a bit finicky, but to me it makes all the difference if a source is to be considered valid or not.
I think that a "former Cheif Medical Officer" would not make such an error.
Besides, the mentioned inquiry (1972:47) does not speak of implants, MK, behaviour modification or anything of that kind.
1972:47 is about (electronic) information security, as in how to protect (computer) data from theft or any other sort of compromise.
SOU 1972:47 = (The) Proposition About (the) Data Legislation.

Just wanted to make that clear.
Could be disinformation. The one who studies the MK topics are often led astray by false leads and "real" crazy people who tend to "blame" MK for their own confusion, of you understand what I mean.
Sources must always be thoroughly controlled with a sceptic mind, no matter how sure one is on the subject itself (comparing the UFO topics with the MK ditto is like comparing a fantasy book to a genuine historical manuscript).

That's what I had to say...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Rock and roll...please dissect at will...

For the record...this thread began as a haphazard attempt to conglomerate information for such a purpose but diverted to personal experiences and discussion of that nature...so if some of the data seems uncorrelated then there is likely a good reason for it...

Will look into the reference you provided but I am not so certain the link can be discounted immediately (I agree with you in that the source should be as accurate as possible) but I wonder about regional and temporal inflections regarding referenced material...

Your input would be greatly appreciated!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well, I am unable to get hold of 1972:47 itself, but I do find numerous other SOU-documents that refer to it.

I'll see if I can find anything of use.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is a 310 pages long .pdf file that mentions 1972:47 on numerous occations.
There is a section in English on page 272 that speaks of 1972:47 as well.
As I mentioned earlier, it seems to be about the handling of data and protection of personal integrity.
Not a word about implants.

The report (1972:47) is authored by the Committee on Publicity- and Secrecy Legislation (rough translation, actual name is "Offentlighets- och sekretesslagstiftningskommittén").

Though the report is very interesting, it has not a thing to do with the MK programs, not in any case.
This is what makes me wonder about where the hell Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde got that idea from.
Maybe someone just used her name to give credit to their story?

A short research about Luukanen-Kilde tells, however, that she had the title MD until she was in a car accident in 1986 and after that she began publishing books about abductions, MK, UFO's etc.
She claims to have at least 100 close personal encounters with ET's.

Make what you want of that.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Great post Memory shock.
I saw this post in your signature and am fasinated with the topic.
I am not brave enough to post on the board any of my experiences,
Thank you so much for sharing. Now that I have finally finished this one I am going to check out some of your other posts.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The U.S. National Security Agency's (NSA) 20 billion bits/second supercomputers could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

A little skeptical of the document information, when they call it a Rambo chip for soldiers, yet Rambo came out in the 80s,

Not saying thats a clincher in the deal, but it makes me perk up a bit.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As i have touched the subject of remote brain controlled behavior and how it has been used over the masses i thought this article and the way it has been written should fit everyone's comprehension ability.

More recently, the technique has been used to control increasingly complex behaviours in mammals. In the past few years, it has been used to restore vision in blind mice, to rescue nerve function in mice with spinal cord injuries, and to control the signalling pathways involved in reward, motivation, and fear conditioning.

Eventually, optogenetics will enable the cumbersome neural implants used in humans today to be replaced with wireless implants containing miniature light-emitting diodes. Early pre-clinical trials conducted in primates show that the technique is safe and does not elicit an immune response.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Now lets all rush and embrace every new technology that will allow us to connect via remote interaction into a network with other humans without the need to leave home. Oh...does this not sound like the ultimate social order.

P.S.

Lets not forget to purchase the new 3D televisions and digital receivers needed to view your favorite channels and why stop there, with a push of a button you can surf the net and post just as you would from your home or office p.c. and the fun doesn't stop there either, you will also be entitled to a reduction of cost if your home is wired to the green grid so we can fine tune your home's energy consumption as the planet needs you.

Lets not forget our special 2011 offer to all our customers, you are eligible to receive a reduction on your cell phone bill if you decide to transfer your provider to our business that will allow you total control of all incoming and outgoing costs of your home and personal spending preferences. Once again, all in one, no need to think, we do that for you, all you need to do is exist for the greater good.
edit on 3-1-2011 by tristar because: spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I believe some of that, but not all of it.

Implantation of devices intended to affect brain function in humans? That's a given in my mind.

Unknowing implantation? Very hard to achieve, but in very select circumstances, maybe. Few and far between are the people in a position to have even a tiny hole drilled in their skull without their knowledge.

Google Video Link

see the 'crazy' man in the forests of canada (go figure) who claims to have an implant his doctor couldn't identify and his opinions on the implant and other things which is all taken as crazy ramblings. It may be this documentary or another but I've also seen a doctor indeed verifying that he detected & removed implants from patients before & if memory serves correct I believe they show the x-rays too.

the implant guy is near the end (38min) but its a good watch anyway

Peace,
-Bob
edit on 10/6/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join