It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that fortis...it certainly is a very suggestive X-Ray. Why would you not present it to some greater authority other than ATS? Granted, I am glad that you indeed posted it but I would take it to other various other people in the real world...

Are there any X-Rays from other angles?

Originally posted by fortis
any one have any realy info on this thing, i talking real info,.

if you only have theories cool, but please dont judge me, you have know idea what ive beenthrough

Only subjective experience and supposition to the motivations and details. I too would like something definitive...and no judgment...

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Thanks for posting that fortis...it certainly is a very suggestive X-Ray. Why would you not present it to some greater authority other than ATS? Granted, I am glad that you indeed posted it but I would take it to other various other people in the real world...

Are there any X-Rays from other angles?

any one have any realy info on this thing, i talking real info,.

if you only have theories cool, but please dont judge me, you have know idea what ive beenthrough

Only subjective experience and supposition to the motivations and details. I too would like something definitive...and no judgment...

one reason is how much ive been through and the avenues i sought.
i feel foolish for trusting someone working on stargate programs at 29 palms.
but i figured he is eihter help or part of problem.

i been going on instinct as well as a kinda bait.

i also spoke with Jim Channon, the man whom wrote first earth battalion, and depicted by Jeff Bridges in movie Men who stare at goats. that was around 2003

my situation is strange, im second or third, maybe fourth im my family.

even found a pic of my dad with beckwith.
iran hostage mission.

most help for me was paid of or entrapted, and of those they are kinda rooting for me.
im pretty sure there were lead to believe a falshood about myself, or they were just drugg addicts,,,,,,,,,,,but now that ive lived in the same place long enough they are realizing how deap this is,,,,,,,,,.
Took awhile for not only me but them to realize it doesnt matter how important i am to garnish this effort to keep me messed up.
imagine envy in this kinda stuff and how hard that is to deal with.

im just now able to calmly speach about it.

matter of fact a 160 pilot has been hanging out, for alterioror motives.
its hard to explain, but coverups and such are more than one type in my story.

not just the implant, but traitors, drug dealing, pedo's, and those that want there warriors such as me.

for a moment next special forces guy you meet and shake his hand, now ask yourself why is his hand so soft.

Ive met both types, the real ones and the soft handed ones.

for one i know what hard work does to hands.
i also know that those concerned about such things as a soft touch spend more time putting lotion on them.

im sorry but ive never met a Veitnam Vet with soft hands, i may be wrong.
maybe pilots have soft hands from grabbing a stick for hours at a time, nah dont think so...

oh back to help.

Well, if it gets taken out then what.
What insuence it wont happen again.
this and well i am a non-official official, weird huh.
official in that im mentioned in one book and movie.

thing is even though this started as a boy, i still would serve.
and well its strange, i suppose your born one, but what was done and such is way wrong,.

it would be like dealeeting the memorie of a police officer after each case.
or a school teacher teaching a class, sooner or later big problems.

i know some of the older ones have remorse, some were not even done like me, but they know, and some are catching one what and why id am what i am.
call it winning the freedom of some D-boys and other such types done this way.
it is deap, part ofit deals with feds and criminals grabbing my types and without a memorie, if i get recruited into crime or lawenforcement i would be real good at that job, but at the same time there i am doing something without knowing why im better than the others.

it would take a while to explain, but esentialy, back in NOV-93 i was offerd two 50 grand jobs, turned them down, there were other things, then somehow i went and learned native american cerimony's to heal and find out was going on in my mind.
alright im running out of room, so i will post more on this becuase it is pertanant, but call it jeoulouse and coverup.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

not a very good one but you can see it.
i havent taken a closer look, it brings up a few things, my mind starts racing.
calculating and such.

part of why i am the help is because this is my mission going back to 1976.
me and a group of boys, i was brought in as they left, i saw them in there beds, only once the day i was brought into the medical room.

anyways, my father was a victim of this also, my fathers uncle might have been also.
or maybe it was my great uncle that decided this crap went to far and i was his answer.

my gift and training is kinda in -n- out, first one in and last one out and any one in and out in between, and im not a pilot, kinda point,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,usualy alone or excorting another.

my father had no records when he was injured, yet his training and such was there, his freinds were special forces,i was just a boy and well i suppose i was kinda a bloodhound.

So it is hard for me to accept that i might be the help others need, the proof.
someone that is third generation of selfless service as well as victim of this.

they ask for proof, well proof of what, then i consider ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they meen proof of there guilt and involvement
and that is the funny part, reason is simple especialy when i show them my pic on cell phone, so that is when i know that they want to know what proof i have of there involvement in a pedo and human trafficing ring.

my dad disapeared around 71-72 for 6 years, then around 79 i somehow got ahold of him, i then took acity bus on my own to the HAight Ashbury to meet him infront of the blue moon saloon, then after a few vistits i then had another surgerie for a birth defect of mine.

another part of the story, is my strange anomolies, and the amount of surgerie's and how they thought i would be dead by puberty, and this is why some call me computer or robot, because of mycondition it made me perfect to cram more of there conditioning and programing in to find out how much the mind could take.
a one in a million shot, but were a tough breed.
So its kinda like downloading a program in a computer or series of numbers, or problem and then letting the computer crunch thenumbers and then the answer spits out.

kinda like if the real operating system has to become a trojan horse to do battle with viruses.

part of what happend it i think some think my uncle or other family memeber did it to them, or i did, or something to that affect, so they treated me that way, in other words they were recruted to hinder there only real help,,,,,,,,,,,,,kinda like when they think spider man, daredevil, or batman are badguys.

im just going to put up some exerpts from a book tht lays it out simply.
and my forearms lock up a bit when i write due to what was done to me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I find "Mind Control" to be an inadequate term.

Me too. Though manipulation is more like it. I touched on the subject in my post here. The desired system, I think, will be an array of satellites that are linked together and ran by intelligent software programs...these will be hooked to the military and will be able to control Drone Aircraft. Everyone being chipped, the software can track anyone, anywhere, anytime. Cash is gone, replaced by the card. You work, you get paid. You don't work, or dissent, you get deported to a camp. when you work you get paid, on the card. Mess up and get high, or speak out against the system, they turn you card off. Or just burn you down from space with a beam weapon. All this is possible right now, plus a great deal more that I am not privy to. Remember, everything they show us, is 50 years behind what TPTB actually have.
They had the Stealth aircraft in the 70s. When did you first hear of it? First Gulf War.

If one stand aside and takes a good hard, non biased look at the world, we are already being mass manipulated, into wars, into using oil for heat and fuel, for not burning down the banking system for ripping us off. For not accepting what they are doing to us, and to our planet. This is why I am against this health care plan, TPTB plan to chip everyone, it is written right into the Bill.

America is a sleeping bear. TPTB keep poking the bear, trying to wake it up. Spring is here. Let us wake up and deal with this.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
help, ya right, i considerd that what im up against is a few bad apples that took payoffs and maybe are even sickos themselves.

for example in 1997 the USA Templars were taken over by a group of retired millitary egotists and ceo, as well as current.
those are the words of the world head of Templars.

the broad spectrum and inclusive nature is a bit mind boggling.
and hard to believe.
then being in bohemians groves backyard doesnt help much, ya where Jim Jones started.

these around here, well some i think have been up to this for around 60 years, that puts that around 1950, yep thats about when the nazi mk-ultra stuff got going right, so a nest

im going to have fun today ive decided.
the kinda fun i had as a boy on ops.

oh and well there are three of me, or my type, or name or whatevery,,,,,,,,,,,,you know like 007, or DR Who, let me see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyways, our depiction and such as a fictional charector as all three of us, the question some have about which one is the good one, and no we are not twins.

imagine if as a boy the only time you had fun was going after realy bad men, imagine if home life and school was torture and neglect only getting worse as the ops got worse.

you know, after all kids play hard and bounce back, but you nelglect them and such it hurts more than exitment.
to this day, if i have complete permision and a clear target i get kinda happy, especialy when its something very bad, its kinda a guilty pleasure thing, but i only say that because of how society veiws taking down bad things.

you see what is locked in my head is not nesisarraly how to survive, actualy i think more about how to stop cruelty, how to gain info without toruture, advanced itnerigation techniques without evil being done.

intel.

here is something that may interest some,,,,,,,,,,,,listen to the Timothy McVeigh interveiws, then go listen to a Delta Steve on philedelpia inquirer, mark bowdens interviews and research on BHD,,,,,,,,,,,,i haventt other than to confirm how close they sound

then consider this, Hackworth interviewed mcveigh outside of waco, how do i know, well it ws on the intenet, havent looked at the interveiw blurg in years, it realy pissed me off.

the reason is simple, for me to complete my primary goal and mission that i embarked on as a boy would cause some to be very embarrased,,,,,,,,,,,,,and to do this i also have to speak and such as i am which some in those comunity's frown on.

But most understand that what im doing is our primary mission statement, and those other codes of conduct do not aply here in my case,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this and our motto is what addapt and imporvise, use the enemy's weopons against them.

well secrecy has been used against eh spcial forces comunity and has caused them to be used in things not of there mos or whatevery you want to call it.

So if then enemy uses diseminating information then so should i,,,,,,,,,if its missinfo and dissinfo, then i will correct the info they already put out.
or i wll bite the bait and allow them to string me along, then when thye realize im not that suggestible they drop me like a hot potato thus telling onthemselves.

before i began i already had been talking t osomeone, a few someones, one of them was jsut depicted in Men Who Stare at Goats,,

i hope that explains it a bit more as to why im putting this info here.
imagine being MIA, yet some thought KIA, and others AWOL, then you pop up so some think oh traitor, but then why wasnt i even listed as MIA, or was i a secret case of POW, a black op gone all wrong and i got caught, but not on forenge soil, but held on american soil.
crazy huh, well lets just say 93 someone else wanted to know how some can do what they do, call us the offspring of the men who stare at goats, call me a boy around those guys back then, but not like the others, i was separated as a kinda failsafe thing, autonomous so to prevent a monopoly of such things.
now imagine if a little boy is where they learned some of it.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I find "Mind Control" to be an inadequate term.

Me too. Though manipulation is more like it. I touched on the subject in my post here. The desired system, I think, will be an array of satellites that are linked together and ran by intelligent software programs...these will be hooked to the military and will be able to control Drone Aircraft. Everyone being chipped, the software can track anyone, anywhere, anytime. Cash is gone, replaced by the card. You work, you get paid. You don't work, or dissent, you get deported to a camp. when you work you get paid, on the card. Mess up and get high, or speak out against the system, they turn you card off. Or just burn you down from space with a beam weapon. All this is possible right now, plus a great deal more that I am not privy to. Remember, everything they show us, is 50 years behind what TPTB actually have.
They had the Stealth aircraft in the 70s. When did you first hear of it? First Gulf War.

If one stand aside and takes a good hard, non biased look at the world, we are already being mass manipulated, into wars, into using oil for heat and fuel, for not burning down the banking system for ripping us off. For not accepting what they are doing to us, and to our planet. This is why I am against this health care plan, TPTB plan to chip everyone, it is written right into the Bill.

America is a sleeping bear. TPTB keep poking the bear, trying to wake it up. Spring is here. Let us wake up and deal with this.

Social Influencing, is the corret term.

memes and such, social engineering such as Jim Channon speaks of.

interesting document, and somethingthat drives me loopy, written in 79 and declassified in 2009, an answer to some of my prayers, so help i have, the kind off help and forms it takes is to many to name as well as individuals that do what they can.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted for relevance...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
oooooops i already poste here.

and yes ive gone tohigher authority's, instead of posting here i just want to say you have some very good info from what i can see when i have time to read.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by fortis]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

i just wanted to say, Memoryshock ive only read a few posts on this thread, you are the first one to mention certain things that i am familar with yet did not go into the detail you did, i am greatfull.

As you are one of the first to explain things from a first person perspective similar to my experience...

why i say this is you either are a victim as i am myself, or are a con, i prefer to think that you are for real.

I am not a con...I really can't be more explicit than that...

other crazy part is the So cal connection and nor call connect, i call both places home myself, not that i live in both places, just that my childhood and exfamily as well as birth place.

This is interesting...I have also traced some satellite locations to Colorado...and have had a few engineers (aunt and uncle) move from SoCal To Colorado (specifics...no...but the location of my suspicioc is within a reasonable commute)...

im going to come back to your thread and read a bit more, it is a breath of fresh air.

Thank you and please do...this is real and I want it to be known everywhere...

alchol may be a tool, in the perception department if you can handle it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if its a bit of fluidity in thought and perception veiws without the threat of being to influenced you might want to switch to smoke(cant spell maryjuwana).

For reasons of the T&C I won't specify why I know this...but Marjuana makes me feel like crap and I won't smoke it...alcohol is just one of those things and my tolerance and experience with it would, on the level of some cursory experiments that don't consider long term effects for real, make the '___' people in MK lore look like school children...

Sad to say...as that is no way to live a life and as well makes me look bad, but the truth is all I have...

i am a bit shocked that you knew of the booze indueced amnesia,

I found it on the internet...for real. Truth be told, my username was chosen because I wanted to be reminded that "Shock" trauma can effect Memory...There are a few tricks I found to help me through my so called insanity...which have helped and, truth be told, have aided in the construction of real friendships...

the other way it is done is a bit more harsh, and includes toruture of a very elaborate and technicall style

I have stories from over a decade ago that don't even touch upon the damage alcohol may or may not have done...alluded to earlier in this thread...

Thank you for posting as you did...I have picked apart your thread and came up with "inconclusion"...it sounds real but similar in some respects...and I want so much for this to be exposed for what it is...that I can get a bit defensive...

Edited out a really poor association...

[edit on Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:43:34 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And for the record...I came up with my Dream Subliminal thread based on my own experience and consideration...

You strike me as someone whom is curious, fortis...and perhaps the years I have patiently waited for have not been in vain...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

And for the record...I came up with my Dream Subliminal thread based on my own experience and consideration...

You strike me as someone whom is curious, fortis...and perhaps the years I have patiently waited for have not been in vain...

ah heck i wasnt going to post this, im more than curriose.
nly groups that were at least respectfull and understanding are fellow vets.

yet due to secrecy laws and such, the could say nothing either way other than paper work in the works.

others well if they are not active or whatever ive found most are a bit offensive,

the only vets not active or whatever that are respectfull and understanding are also those in worse condition than i am.
also funny most of them are army, the ones doing well and jamming me up tend to be mainly Marines, now why is that.

thing is i know why.

this and seems that identy of who i am has been a bit confussing,,,,,,,,,,as in who or what my name was when active, not remember at least 13-17 years have gone by since even those that knew me in person saw me last in active duty, maybe not my real name but those that would recognize me.

So now imagine if a few were toughted and thought to be me, or were put in my place as a coverup because they couldnt find me nore my name.

funny predicament i would say,,,,,,,,,,,,,imagine being MIA in your own country.

thing is ive even said the name i went by, yet for some reason some want me to be one of two others, they cant fathom that i survived and made it out.

long story, not realy, its just kinda like those people that survived the towers in a stair well and around it the rest of the building was down.
but instead of falling building imagine min of 50,000 armed men that would like nothing more than to kill an american.

now imagine that his story on how he got out, how he thought he was going to die on a dirt street from exhaustion, going to hard for to long.
but his story of being medivaced out by gues who(marine's),,,,,,,that is why no army record of it,,,,,,,,,,compartmentalization is a bummer sometimes and can get cofusing,,,,,,,,,,but it has answerd questions about another investigation into who was selling some of our boys out to cartels and drug lords for either hits or to recrute, set up, entrap, etc type stuff, which was a compartment of the MK-ultra programs.

now here is why its so difficult.

comartmentalization works against you to when both opposing sides use the same compartments on occasion or have links, or are just plainthe same compartment and use for that time until time comes to connect the seprately built compartments into a network of sorts.

and because of all this secrecy stopping it is near impossible, even proving it to some higher ups the importance of a unit to deal with such things and fund it properly is near impossible, but due to 73 and the chruch hearings some monacer of a unit or at least one person has been at the task.

the problem is similar to other crimes, until they are in the act of commiting it can you catch them or even prove a crime ever happend, and that time is when they go operational, or start to connect there networks, the window of oppurtunity for success and failure are a bit differnt but coincide/parrelel time frame before and after is my secret,.

so here it is 17 years after they put there ball in play, just like the KGB defector said, 20 years for one part of the operation, then the other time frames come quiker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good thing i started going at it hard around 2002.

my amnesia lifted a bit at times before but due to events of 911 as well as other events i went on auto pilot a bit as well as instincualy operational,,,,,,,,,,the term sleaper doesnot aply,,,,,,,,,,,,,more like at times my mind would compartmentalize to such a point that my operational sections only came through subconciesly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im stil not well yet.

and at times i worry should i just remain silent, then i think who are the ones that tell me to shut my mouth and threaten me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what clout do they have,,,,,,,,,,,,locals as well as gangsters and other such groups including of course acces to law enforcement,,,,,,,,,,maybe both legal and on the take i dont know................Then i know that remaining sillent and maintaining operational silence is what they are counting on so as to accomplish there goals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there problem is there muscle, finaces, foot soldiers and such are people that have been and are compartmentalized as in social science kinda stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,for example.

a drug addict doesnt associate with many official types in an open way,,,,,,,,,and when they do they are carefull to copartmentalize there freinds and such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how often do you see a bartender just hanging out with a DA or judge,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so just by subculture provides them opurtunity to devide and concur comunitys and use certain elements to cause problems for some and for others worse, and the enemy uses gangs and police for there dirty work by manipulations and such.

basicly excatly what the Term Mind Influencing is.

So believe me when i say ive had to hold my ground with some very seriouse people, some were freinds,,,,,,,,,,,and because of the lies and manipulations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the mind influencing as well as social influencing, and dont forget remote influencing but then there is the posh Remote veiwing,,,,,,,,,,,,,but me my story includes goats persay,,,,,,,,,,,,,seems allot ofmy stuff is publishe for me a few years after i begin to remember the subject matter, not the memories but the information and some training come to for front before the memorie's

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fortis

Fascinating account...thank you for sharing.

One stipulation that I feel I might as well make clear though...I am a civilian. I was never in the military.

I come from a Navy/Air Force family though...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I concede that there is a possibility that I was indeed 'implanted' (despite the social stigma I may incur from stating as such) but I can't say for sure.

I'm always amazed when people seem to overlook chemical implants.

Under certain conditions... like when subjected to EM frequencies... chemicals (poisons, drugs, etc.) are allowed to pass through the blood/brain barrier and basically become imbedded in the brain. Whereas under normal conditions... this usually doesn't occur. Thus you now have your IMPLANT.

[edit on 27/6/2010 by My Home Town]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

A star and a flag for you, my friend. This is a good thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by My Home Town

Could you provide further information on this.

I would be interested in reading further on this...

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

reply to post by My Home Town

Could you provide further information on this.

I would be interested in reading further on this...

"CHRONIC, low level, prolonged EMF/EMR exposures, particularly when combined with medications, are 'a deadly combination' that must be dealt with openly and honestly."

Start Here... then just explore. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Or this...

[edit on 28/6/2010 by My Home Town]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by My Home Town
Start Here... then just explore.

Interesting stuff; I'm especially intrigued by the "Woodpecker" signal mentioned in your second link. But the first link has some problems. It cites:

Summary: The paper explores the feasibility of using low frequency image guided focused ultrasound as a noninvasive method to temporarily disrupt the blood-brain barrier (BBB) at targeted locations.

as its primary source. That paper's talking about using sound waves, not electromagnetic waves. Whoever wrote that page didn't seem to notice or care, which really undercuts their credibility.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey guys, you might call me crazy but I am pretty sure that I am being monitored/ manipulated/ experimented on, I'm not really all that sure how i "know" but I do. I'm only twenty-one, always been a civilian/ US citizen (grudgingly), and haven't been to the doctor/dentist in probably 8 years or more. Can anyone help me figure out how to end this "nightmare" ? There has got to be a big corporation behind it, pharmaceutical, food, govt, something/one with a lot of money and no respect for human life at all. These guys have pretty much ruined my life, can anyone help me?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vivalarevolution

1. Stop using any drugs, if you do.
2. Express yourself in objective terms.
3. Listen to what family and friends tell you.
4. Make note of where ego get in your way.

It might also help to explore alternate ways of expressing your beliefs and suspicions, other than corporate conspiracy. Such as religious or paranormal interpretations. Not because they're necessarily more accurate, but because it may help communicating with others by "building maps". It's never helpful to understanding to have people think you're crazy.

Listen to your heart, too. All advice may be useless and baseless. Kudos & good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join