It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Implantation..Information is the Modern Day version of Warfare.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Shock, I'm really not sure that means anything one way or the other.

If you have something that lodged in bone or tissue and is the same approx. density as what it's lodged in, it won't show up at all. There also has to be some practical limitation on size, and a chip small enough to be injected with a needle probably wouldn't show up on an x-ray, either.

It is going to make it harder to locate/verify, though.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
Shock, I'm really not sure that means anything one way or the other.

Yeah...that occurred to me and now I am faced with considering technology/tactics that I haven't considered/aren't aware of. Daunting in its' enormity, trying to think of the unknown.

My only thoughts to test and perhaps put to rest the remote influence/RF theory (Which I still really believe is the case, perhaps with a bit less certainty) is to try and find a way to measure the RF. Bug/Signal detectors may be something to look into.

Or patience until something else 'happens'...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We could try making you a lead lined hat and see if that stops any of it?

Just trying to lighten the mood a bit.

[[MemoryShock]]

(them brackets around yer handle is virtual hugs in case ya didn't know)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Actually...Ian suggested, by virtue of the scientific method, that I try an actual tinfoil hat...

Let's just say I felt pretty silly...

[[MemoryShock]]

(them brackets around yer handle is virtual hugs in case ya didn't know)

Thanks...

And I figure at the very least, if there is no actual conspiracy around me (
) then I would provide an incredibly interesting psychological case study.

Silver Linings and all that...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Seriously though ...

do the voices diminish at all in certain areas?

For example places that you lose cell phone and radio signals like subway tunnels, hospital basements, bank vaults, etc. ? Can you still hear them from inside a steel tornado shelter or a panic room?

Have you ever tried experimenting with different locations to see if anything/anywhere blocks them out or causes signal loss?

just thinking out loud (online?) ...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Not that I have noticed...and I have paid attention. Also, awhile back in this thread, I stated that the voices seem clearer and even more verbose in the middle of the night.

The farthest away from home I have been is Chicago via plane and the voices were still strong so I am wondering what the east coast will be like...

I have been in a cell phone dead area (Guernville, California) and the voices were still consistent. I have never tried a bank vault, which I think would be the closest to a Faraday cage that I could get...not that I have access to a bank vault...though now that I think of it there is a bank turned retaurant in Hollister, California....hhhmmmm...

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Not that I have noticed...and I have paid attention. Also, awhile back in this thread, I stated that the voices seem clearer and even more verbose in the middle of the night.

"My stories are attempts at reception, at listening to voices from another place, far away. They only come out at night, when the background din and gabble of our world have faded out. Then, faintly, I hear voices from another star."

-- Philip Kindred Dick (A Day In The Afterlife - BBC)

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Actually...Ian suggested, by virtue of the scientific method, that I try an actual tinfoil hat...

Researchers at MIT discovered that wearing a tinfoil hat actually slightly increased electromagnetic radiation reaching the brain

Or else it was disinformation to make us all take our caps off. I'm not sure. But I can dig out the link if it's important.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
But I can dig out the link if it's important.

I remember that link too...so I saved you the trouble. May as well link for the hell of it...

MIT study: Tinfoil hats amplify 'mind control'

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How are those hi-res scans going? Most local libraries will have a flatbed scanner that will do the trick (at least, for portions of the xray at a time, depending upon the size of the scanner). Plus you can freak out a librarian; that should be fun. Actually, no - they probably have people scanning medical records and stuff all the time.

Given that the last PDF you linked to mentioned implants that were invisible to xray, I think the evidence of 'seeing nothing' cannot really be conclusive of anything. Except, perhaps, that you don't have wire + big metal chunks in your head. But that was expected - this isn't your grandfathers' Mk, after all; it's a brave new world.

Perhaps take a step back. Other than the aforementioned hand incident, do you have speculation on when any kind of implantation could have be performed? Strange memories from childhood? For example, when I was 6-8 years old, I had a recurring nightmare - happened dozens of times - involving medical practitioners, immobilization, automated cutting instruments, etc. Not pleasant. Anything like that, or like Heike described, that could be correlated to effect or corroborating evidence?

Heike: Thank you for sharing - much of what you've written makes me think the world is a terrible place. But I sort of thought that already, in way. I'm also a little awed at some of what you describe, regarding learning. I remember when I was very young, first or second grade, reading an entire encyclopedia (concise, but still 4-5 inches thick) over the course of a day or two. I think when we're young, our minds can act like sponges - but that doesn't it explain it, does it?

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I never did post about my own theories or conclusions. Since the men in white coats haven't shown up yet, I guess it's safe to do that. This is what I've never told anyone, not even my husband.

I suspect that I may have been some kind of experiment. What kind of experiment? Psychic abilities? Enhanced intelligence? Don't know, can only guess.

The fact that I'm nearly identical to my mother and was born in spite of all my mother's birth control and abortion efforts causes me to wonder if my "father" even had anything to do with it, and/or if I was a "natural" birth.

Up until I was around 9 or 10 I seem to have been monitored fairly closely, and certainly as the dependent of an army intelligence guy I was always accessible and under control. After that was when the depression started, and coincidentally when my life started to become more or less "normal." The time-location and memory gaps stopped, the "medical" nightmares stopped around that time, and by the time I was 12 we quit moving around and I was placed in a public school rather than a school on a military base.

I speculate that at some point "they" decided that I am a failed experiment, or just useless for their intended purposes, and they left me with an imperative for self-destruction. By the time it became obvious that I wasn't going to succeed at offing myself, I wasn't causing any trouble or attracting any inconvenient attention, so they left me alone.

Pass the tin foil hat...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
How are those hi-res scans going?

Within the next day or two as I have located a scanner for personal use...

Given that the last PDF you linked to mentioned implants that were invisible to xray, I think the evidence of 'seeing nothing' cannot really be conclusive of anything. Except, perhaps, that you don't have wire + big metal chunks in your head. But that was expected - this isn't your grandfathers' Mk, after all; it's a brave new world.

Definitely a relief that my brain hasn't been scooped in favor of making room for a honking pice of technology...

But regardless of the fact that the X-rays don't necessarily disprove the implantation theory I am considering the other options more seriously...if only to give it fair exposure.

Perhaps take a step back. Other than the aforementioned hand incident, do you have speculation on when any kind of implantation could have be performed? Strange memories from childhood?

I do have a few memories...one is showing back up to school in the middle of the day in first grade. I was wearing a cap, I think and don't recall the reason I stayed away that day. Very iffy memories of my childhood but I do recall getting a post card from my first grade teacher the following year from when she was on a cruise. I have no idea if any of the other students recieved a post card but upon recent reflection it occurred to me that such a gesture from a first grade teacher towards a student is kind of odd. I remember the post card because my dad made fun of her name when I was reading it.

Also, in 1987 (I was about 8) my dad and brothers were at a drive in theater (Torrance California; I could still get there today though it is now a series of condos) watching Inner Space. There is a scene where the shrunken character shoots the inside of an eye from inside the body. I reacted immediately, screaming out and all of a sudden having difficulty breathing. There was no calming me down until we started leaving and even then all I could think about was getting home. When we parked the car and I jumped out, running as fast as I could to get to the house. I ended up being taken to the hospital by my mother (I remember her actually being upset because I was describing how fast I ran after getting out of the car and she literally snapped at me to shut up...
). Once at the hospital, I remember being given a sedative and passing out. The next thing I remember was being back in the passenger seat of the car going through a drive thru. It was night time.

During that time, I remember being back at the hospital twice, one where I was hooked up to a machine and my heart was visible on a black and white screen and another time where I just remember the doctor saying that I would either get over it or have problems the rest of my life (panic attacks). I made a decision to not have anymore panic attacks because I didn't want to (a decision I made on my own in response to what was being told my mother) have them when I was an adult.

The next panic attack I had occurred when I was nineteen and once more at twenty seven (I told of this one earlier in the thread).

Anywho...what a walk through memory lane...but that is all I have right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have reason to suspect I may have been implanted with some sort of neural monitoring device, though physical evidence is not great for this. Years ago -- in the late 80's -- I went visited our doctor because of a persistent pain in my left ear. When he asked what I was there for, I told him I thought I had an ear infection. When he looked in my left ear he literally flinched and excitedly remarked, "Yes, you do have an ear infection!" He said no more about it, other than he was giving me some antibiotics, which either worked very slowly, or not at all and the "infection" cleared up on its own over a period of a few weeks.

The same ear has continued to experience "infections" off and on ever since. Then last year (2008) I visited Castle Dental for a pain (lower-left jaw tooth) which I felt might be infected and in need of treatment. My dentist's assistant took the necessary x-rays, and when he and the dentist sat down at their station to review them, there was a hushed quiet in the room, literally for almost five minutes, a long time (I felt) to review images of a tooth. The x-ray examination area was behind the chair I was in, so I never saw the images, which in hindsight I wished I had bothered to turn around to see. When the dentist finally came and stood over me, she seemed slightly discomforted, and asked me which tooth was the problem. After five minutes gazing at x-rays I was astonished that she did not already know.

She stumbled through a routing examination, and suggested a root canal would be necessary, and -- nearly 30 minutes after I was released -- made an appointment for me to come back in for a surgeon to review me again for canal procedures. Initially I was told the visit would cost $75, but because of additional examination the visit was $142. I paid the $75, and the receptionist said I would receive a bill for the balance, and to call back to verify my 2nd appointment, that they might need to refer me to another location for the actual root canal. Again odd. I never heard from them again...completely odd that corporate America didn't want the balance of my bill.

Over the past year or so I've noticed that I consistently hear a high-pitched tone -- day and night -- almost unnoticeable unless I'm in a quiet room, as I am right now, typing this post. For a while I wanted to believe it was tinnitis, as I have listened to loud music with headphones for years. However, this tone (prominent on the left side of my head) will sometime not be on, even in quiet. Other times it is joined by a slightly louder one which I experience either on the right side or more center of the inside of my head. Usually when the second, slightly lower in pitch sound appears, there will be an email with a "[email protected]" from-address in my email. It took some time before I actually correlated this 2nd tone/email connection, but it is nearly without fail. This suggests to me that either my thoughts are being monitored by a device, the place where I live is being photographically observed, or both. Bathroom breaks usually come complete with an email follow-up.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I as well have the ear ringing...both ears and with varying pitches/tones. I sometimes 'tap my toes' to the rythem...

This is in addition to the voices. Yeah...a lot going on audio-wise...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There are motion-activated clicks in the north, west, and south walls of my bedroom, and sometimes in my painting studio's west wall. I say "motion-activated" because these aren't bump-in-the-night kinds of sounds, and happen repeatedly in the exact same locations often several times in the day or night when I walk through my room, or first wake up and move around in the morning. My cat heard the west wall noise before I did about two months ago, and when I put my ear to the spot she was staring at, there was a low, almost grinding mechanical noise. Most disturbing (if for some god-awful reason I am being watched) are the clicks in the bathroom, which emit from all three walls surrounding the tub, right next to the wall light switch, one on each end of the west wall, and an annoying and completely without discretion pop/clickish sound from the ceiling (roof?). Last summer there was an unusual amount of "maintenance" (interestingly, in all the locations where these sounds now happen, now that I think about it), and a lot of hammering, drilling, and walking about on the roof over my place. I thought it was slightly out of the norm, but the building is fairly old, and the plumbing or something else was being repaired frequently throughout the property. For a while, the water from the sinks and tub had a strong chemical-like background smell (for lack of a better term) several times during the day, significantly worse than normal Houston tap water tends to be, in my opinion. This stopped happening around September of last year (having first begun around June, when the "maintenance" spree began), seemingly after I remarked to visitors that I thought the plumbing system had been tampered with because of the stench.

I haven't complained to my landlord because finances have been rough, lately, and I am not yet ready to put a deposit on a new place, in case the outcome of bringing it up was to turn negative. I've been through a lot lately, emotionally speaking, and an eviction would not leave me in a good frame of mind at all, right now.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

What distinguishes those 'clicks' from the common creaks and pops normally given off by older wooden construction? Was the mechanical 'grinding noise' you noticed (presumably behind the wall) only localized in that one location, where that particular click came from?

I once lived in an apartment across the street from an office building. On the top of that building was a very noisy air-conditioning fan. It would, at various times in the day and night, turn on/off with a loud 'click', that I could hear from over 100 yards away. Very distracting, and there were times when, by my perception, that 'click' seemed to correspond or highlight some significant thought or action of mine, at that particular time. Do you notice those kind of synchronicities?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Obvious clicks, not creaks or old building noises, which I'm also pretty familiar with. The external walls are heavy brick, the floor is cement, yet for some reason, the cheap sheetrock walls are supported by steel framework. The cat's always looking around when she comes in here, like something in or about the walls and ceiling is calling her attention. I can wave my hand (without actually walking in the room) over or near the common sound locations, and a click will happen. Believe me, it feels just as crazy as it sounds having to deal with this, but for me to say that I haven't noticed this in a pattern of movement/click, like clockwork, over the last year or so, would not be true. Sometimes in the bathroom the noises are so obvious that I think it must be a joke.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
Most disturbing (if for some god-awful reason I am being watched) are the clicks in the bathroom, which emit from all three walls surrounding the tub, right next to the wall light switch, one on each end of the west wall, and an annoying and completely without discretion pop/clickish sound from the ceiling (roof?).

Have you tried removing the faceplate to the light switch and looking to make sure there's nothing out of the ordinary inside? It's not hard, even if you're not particularly handy. But do shut off the power at the circuit breaker before you start playing with wires inside walls

It's not unheard of for landlords to put cameras in apartments, unfortunately. I doubt that's the case, but I think if it was me I would want to check.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi MemoryShock -

Once again I managed to find this thread a tad too late, hope you don't mind if I add some personal exprience into the mix regarding my internal voices:

Like you, they don't seem to dissipate regardless of where I am. I can drive over 800 miles and they're still there, although when I arrive at my denstination there seems to be a different regime or heirarchy in place, as well as a different overall agenda in regards to my role.

My observations and experiences so far have lead me to believe that there are different Controllers (for lack of a better term) in any given area that more or less monitor and govern their district or area and their respective heirarchy. And while driving on the freeway en route, it appears to me that there are more "hardwired" couriers of these prompts and messages that seem to act as messengers from one area to another.

It's overwhelming to think how deep this whole scenario goes, and I admit I still stuggle trying to put in all into a cohesive view.

When I first moved to my new area, I was assailed by the mechanical prompts and voices, who were relentless and overtly hostile for a number of years. Over time, when I did not respond to what I consider stereotyped prompts, my voices began to get more "human" and personalised, though by no means nicer.

Since being in this new region, I have been through so many different roleplaying scenarios mentally, some of which still blow my mind.

When I finally passed their rigorous analysis and testing of my personality and stimulus/response reactions in the public and private environments and let them know where I stood on just about evrything they threw at me, it calmed down considerably.

In fact, they rarely speak to me anymore, and I am most greatful for this.

There are occassional invasive thoughts/voices/occurances - but I can asertain that they are from low level members of whatever this whole mess is, and more akin to seeing what they can play with/get away with as oppossed to trying to get me to perform routine functions or whatnot.

It's easy to tell these days what is "real" authority and what is not. When I get triggered by a True Authority, I've got my boots on and I'm out doing my thing.

I've also learned that there are more than just one level to this whole mess.

There's a "performer/hollywood" type prompt. (not fond of these guys at all)

There's an occultic mindgame/testing type scenario. (these guys backed off for the most part, but every so often they surface)

The primary conditioning (for me, anyway) prompts : which are military/intelligence agency based and seems to be the only ones I can function in without getting taken into inpatient treatment. These have become the norm, and I'm finally breathing a sigh of relief for familiar ground.

The only other thing I can think of that might have any bearing on the issue at hand is some days and nights, it feels to me as if the air is supercharged with some sort of electronic frequency or directed energy prompt. It hurts the head like hell.

No one I know seems to be consiously aware of or affected by it, but I've discovered if I just take a drive 30 miles or so out of town, my migrane headaches stop after a time.

I've tried to notice if there is a correlation of cellphone towers or anything visual to that effect that might be the broadcast source, but so far, nothing conclusive.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i wouldnt mind having my thoughts monitored 24/7. Sounds like fun... i could mentaly replicate songs and take requests for music. Turn their little machine into a juke box.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join