It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparation for extinction... Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I found an interesting article in my paper today as I scanned through. It was in The Sun a Uk based paper, which is interesting as a lot of this kind of information is originating in England. Well, I wont bore you further but here is a link to the article: -
The Sun - 25th May 2008 -

The article is about what scientists have studied into what would happen if humans ceased to exist. It goes into details about other animals moving into our towns, buildings decaying and proof of our existence being wiped out in a 100 years.

The part I found particularly interesting is when it mentions that on a 24 hour clock, humans have only been here for so many seconds of it. This bares close resemblance to another conspiracy article I have read on another site. WHich made links to its use of the clocks as a foreteller to human extinction as well.
The Link

Someone had mention in regards to a conspiracy involving the 2012 olympics, that it does very well seem that we are being prepared for some sort of of event that will wipe out human existence. I add this links as fuel to these theories. And hope that others can share any similar evidence to support the use of these articles being preparation for a soon to come 'extinction'.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
In part true.With global warming and increase glacier melting,sea levels will rise,the earth warming alot of different animals will perish and they state one break in the food chain can leads to our demise.The animals will have to forage elsewhere for food if they cant find it.Take the polar bear...with glacier melting,they have to swim farther then before(sometimes 50 miles) from float to float for food.Main food the seal.Now no ice floats left how is the polar bear going to hunt?Will die of starvation or drowning.Its a complex situation with all wildlife.The honeybee...the main insect that pollinates our flowers.They claim its from colony collapse disorder,flowers wouldn't get pollinated and there would be no fruit.The list goes on.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I remember watching a documentary recently about this, The History Channel - Life After People with some pretty cool simulations of what would the world be like 5, 10, 20 and 100 years after there are no humans wrecking havoc on the planet.

Naturally, I doubt that it is possible all humans to be extinct alone leaving the other life intact. We are so interconnected in the environment that if anything happens it would be a shared catastrophe for all living things (flora and fauna).

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think that makes the articles all the more interesting, it says about humans killing themselves but gives no clear indication how it expects this to happen without killing the animals too. Hell, the article even says about animals leaving the zoo once we don't maintain it. What exactly is planned for our demise if all this comes to fruition.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If you ever get a chance,watch the future is wild on discovery.They show what life could be like on earth from 50000 to 20 million years in the future.

top topics

join