It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nowhere near racist.

Wide scale immigration from 3rd world nations into modern, civilized, western nations has never been beneficial to the host nation.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would have to say you are biased and perhaps poisoned, but not a roaring racist. You have to always remember that your impression of these Muslims are media-based.

You always hear about Islamic terrorists because it is what the media wants you to think because they want to take your mind off the REAL killers. You just don't hear about the other 'terrorists' who are many, many times worse than Islamic terrorists.

Alcohol and cigarettes have killed millions of times more people than Islamic terrorists! Are people who peddle Alcohol and cigarettes terrorists? Of course not! they're 'businesspeople
'

And that's just one sad example.

Trust me- The children of these Islamic peoples will turn out just like your light-skinned children of England. They will rebel against or bore of their religion, just as the children of England! These people are not the enemy, trust me. The real enemy is out there, but the media doesn't want you to wise up to it so they keep the wagons circling.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
You always hear about Islamic terrorists because it is what the media wants you to think

Or perhaps you always hear about Islamic terrorists because they are who is doing most of the terror.

You just don't hear about the other 'terrorists' who are many, many times worse than Islamic terrorists.

Like?

Care to give some examples?

Alcohol and cigarettes have killed millions of times more people than Islamic terrorists!

Alcohol and cigaretts have killed nobody. The people using them have killed themselves. That is like saying guns and cars kill people, when in reality, its the people using the guns and driving the cars.

Trust me

No thank you.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Trust me- The children of these Islamic peoples will turn out just like your light-skinned children of England. They will rebel against or bore of their religion, just as the children of England!

Would you be referring to those muslim youths who have rioted in a few European nations?

If so, you may want to rethink your comment.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just to reiterate to th OP.
I never once discriminated against skin colour, religion, belief etc.
Which are what a racist would have mentioned!
I just mentioned with the terror attacks and threats which now seem to be a regular accurance. Living only minutes away from the London bombers, people who i will have passed at some point in my life i've no doubt. Makes me wonder about the intentions of others.I did say in the OP that there is good and bad in all kinds, this is a fact, but with the influx of people moving to this country makes me wonder how safe we are.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
I never once discriminated against skin colour, religion, belief etc.
Which are what a racist would have mentioned!

That's nice but you cannot be racist of religion or someone's beliefs. Racist is used for a particular race of people and not religion or beliefs.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You are not a racist you are a realist.

There are lots of different apes, you have Gorillas, Baboons, the list goes on and on. Go ahead and be PC and pet a Gorilla.

Gimme a break. It isn't just about skin color. Some races have certain attributes that make it so they can be more aggressive and unable to turn that aggression off. I grew up in a city of about 200K that had a very large black population. I grew up in a black neighborhood and even thought I WAS black until I was 5 years old. The violent crime rate was out of control and black on white crime was and still is rampant.

I now live in a city close to the same size but it is 97% white. All my brother firefighters, the police and ambulance drivers call it "living in the bubble" because what happens in other cities doesn't happen here. We live in comfort and secure safety. All of us try to live by the rules and to be civil to each other. Heck our traffic is even polite.

To not understand the differences between all of us humans is dangerously ignorant. I know of a race right off hand that in its pure form has the "A" missing from the "FYA" gene. All humans have this full gene, it helps us turn off the animalistic aggression. This same race never even developed farming on its own and lives in dung/mud grass huts that have less architectural expertise than a beaver damn.

Sorry if the truth hurts, and no I was not talking about middle eastern people.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
no, you're not racist; My definition is: unwarranted hatred toward a particular race or sect.

You don't hate them, but you're wary of them. You're slightly prejudice, but with due cause. If anyone is not prejudice, then they are naive.

When I meet someone for the first time I examine their diction of speech, the volume of their voice, clothing, skin color, tattoos, hair color, hair style, eye color, height, scars, demeanor etc.

I believe you can deduce a lot about someone by simply observing them. If you can honestly say that you don't look at and consider all of these things and more when you first encounter someone. Great for you. But I say you're at a disadvantage.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

I am an immigrant to this country and you damn well better believe I am more loyal to this crown and country than the majority of native British people.

But you know what, I do. When I became a subject of this nation I swore an oath to Her Majesty and the state of Great Britain.

So your 'more loyal to this crown and country than the majority of native British people' Yes I think you are too.

Her Majesty is Queen of England not Queen of the English understand the difference.

Believe me we don't want you to swear an oath to the crown or the 'state', we want you to swear an oath to the people of the U.K. and act in their best interests not the crowns or the 'states'.

No offence to you my native countryman, but most of you dont really realise what a brilliant country you have here. You dont stand up for it, and you dont appreciate it.

Yeah it's always like that 'inside looking out', theres still alot of ingrained pragmatism, I'm thankful for that. No offence but if your an immigrant you can't see the change, the culture has regressed take my word for it.

And you have the audacity to tell me I have no loyalty to this country? **** you, quite frankly. **** you.

LOL respects 44soulslayer, you have no problems integrating then.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987

Seriously who gives a # what an immigrant thinks he has no loyalty to us.

Enough said.

Although I do understand your viewpoint I don't agree at all. Not every Muslim is a terrorist and not every terrorist is a Muslim.

And even if you happened to have some kind of radical Islamic terrorist cell living next door to you do you honestly think your in danger? Are they going to suicide bomb your house? I think you'll be fine.

I meant that they have no loyalty about breaking a strike you know a picket line.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Not too sure where to put this post, mods please move if you wish.

I live in Leeds not too far from Beeston where the july 7 bombers came from. This for me is very worrying indeed. This is on my doorstep.
But the thing that bothers me is i never had a problem with muslims, i accept thet there is good and bad in all races.
Now i am very untrusting of them, and i am sick of our government letting them move over here to live.
We dont know if they are radicalised or not. must we live in fear while the government lets more over.Are we living in an invasion or what?
Was it not Enoch Powell who said the streets of England would be paved in blood.
Now i feel racist for feeling like this, but yet i never set out to feel like this. And now i feel ashamed.

If you have to ask if your racist then yes you are. Also the government has you in the palm of there hand now by instilling that fear in you so you dont know who to trust.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
When I became a subject of this nation I swore an oath to Her Majesty and the state of Great Britain.

Why did you swear an oath? Just curious. Was it because you had to in order to become a subject? Or was it a matter of 'inner' choice, something you simply said to yourself? Seems a bit strange that the system should set you apart in that way or that you should choose to set yourself apart.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Your not racist and you should in no way shape or form be ashamed to think that your government is wrong. They are actually aiding and abedding these terrorists, it may not be nice but they are murdering future britains that are attacked by some sleeper cell that the gov't let in. But it's this attitude of yours that is the problem in this crazy world, it's this political correctness and forced shame of feeling any ill intent against a people, whoever made the rules never realized that these groups of people may infact be guilty of and deserving of our negative outlook on them.

That is the problem, you can say Islam is a religion of peace, you can say the extremists are taking it out of context, you can say the majority don't share these beliefs, but that is all worthless when the track record speaks for itself, islam breads hate and intollerence, untill they have a social revolution leaving behind these 2000 year old beliefs, at least in refining them for a more modern and tollerable world like christains did with the New Testament then they should be subject to our scrutiny. Screw what the sheep say, it's the absolute truth, and no I don't feel like a bad person, I know I am not and don't need anyones to tell me what constitues bad or good.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There is not such thing as a racist, only a realist.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Nope, not racist. XXXN30 has it right.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Well, if America rids itself of blacks and sends them back to Africa, it will rid itself of about 80% of violent crime and 95% of rape.

That sounds like peace to me.

And you got these statistics from where?

Why would you send all black people back to Africa?

What about black people of Haitian descent, or other countries?

People from Europe stole this country from Native American Indians. Does that mean the people from European descent should all go back to Europe? And what country do you suggest they go back to? There would probably be a lot less crime if they did!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Well, if America rids itself of blacks and sends them back to Africa, it will rid itself of about 80% of violent crime and 95% of rape.

That sounds like peace to me.

And you got these statistics from where?

Why would you send all black people back to Africa?

What about black people of Haitian descent, or other countries?

People from Europe stole this country from Native American Indians. Does that mean the people from European descent should all go back to Europe? And what country do you suggest they go back to? There would probably be a lot less crime if they did!

Ahh, you're one of those people that can't be bothered by facts and accuracies. "We're all one color and one race and one people, blah blah blah".

Here's some raw data for you to munch on.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Does that mean the people from European descent should all go back to Europe?

If 1 out of every 3 white males were in the US Prison system like black males were, and 85%+ of violent prisoners were white despite being only 13% of the population like blacks are, then yes I would support getting whites out of this country.

But you know, whites are civilized people. So there's no need to expatriate them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join