It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by orby1976

Nah orby its not a racial thing. They wont accept anyone outside their religion. I think they would accept a white or black person into their family if that person were a muslim.

Its not racial discrimination, its religious discrimination. A definite difference, but equally bad thing in my opinion.

True, islam is a universal none-racial religon aldo i heard that in islam the arabs are gods favorite people, also, black muslims are very discriminated by arabs when they go to mecca and the moroccans in my land are very racist towards white Dutch people, Chinese and Hindus.

Seems islam has failed at what they claimed to unite humanity

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You are not a racist!!
The word itself has become very much over used by those who cant be bothered to have a discussion using their brains and consequently have to use labels, subsequently often being far more offensive to the target of their vitriol than the original thread called for.
To those reading this who do not live in the UK, don't be so rash in your condemnation, every country has it's problems and you will have experienced your own. We have been systematically betrayed and beaten down over the last 20 to 30 years on this side of the atlantic by successive governments with no idea of how to run our countries.
I lived for a number of years in Spain where you can feel very safe walking down the street at night. We commented very early on over there that we didnt feel any trepidation walking past a group of young people in hooded tops, there was no hostile atmosphere or sense of foreboding. That seems to be exactly the sort of feeling you are experiencing in Leeds.
PLease tell me if i'm wrong.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Perhaps you should check the evidence concerning the London 7 7 bombings. There is more evidence against it being the Muslims from your area then there is for it.
For starters watch Mind the Gap on youtube Ludicrous Diversion on google also you need to watch a youtube 4 part interview with a victim on the blown up bus. Daniel Oberchike
I live in London and many people here are highly suspicious of the governments story. We want a public enquiry but there is too much evidence against it being an inside job to allow it. We are told it would be a waste of public funds yet they are spending untold amounts of public funds on spies to catch people smoking in banned places.
This is a typical government ploy to turn people against each other.
Don't fall for it. CHECK THE EVIDENCE then make up your mind.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The original address is an idiot not a racist. "muslims' are followers of a religion...not a race.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

To any white people afraid of being branded racist in Britain I cite the following list;

the police force discriminates against white recruits,

the armed forces discriminate against white recruits,

the BBC discriminates against white applicants,

the prison service discriminates against white recruits,

there is a black policeman's association but no white policeman's association,

if any non-white person is assaulted the police assume it to be a racist attack by whites until proven otherwise,

the race discrimination laws allow discrimination against the majority ethnic group so the only way white people can get a fair deal is by becoming a minority.

British society is thoroughly racist against whites and yet there exist some very intelligent people who are so blinkered they can't appreciate the unfairness of that. So don't worry too much about being called a racist, just point out that British society is already racist. We should seek parity, not supremacy.

As for Islam, I don't like it. All those who don't want their country to be converted must speak up or the Muslims will take over, they are duty bound to as it is an aggressive and expansionary belief system.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A example:

Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way

fjordman.blogspot.com...

The number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations are so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare. Muhammad himself had forced sex (rape) with several of his slave girls/concubines. This is perfectly allowed, both in the sunna and in the Koran. If you postulate that many of the Muslims in Europe view themselves as a conquering army and that European women are simply war booty, it all makes perfect sense and is in full accordance with Islamic law. Western women are not so much regarded by most Muslims as individuals, but as "their women," the women who "belong" to hostile Infidels. They are booty, to be taken, just as the land of the Infidels someday will drop, it is believed, into Muslim hand. This is not mere crime, but ideologically-justified crime or rather, in Muslim eyes, attacks on Infidels scarcely qualify as crime. Western women are cheap and offensive. We Muslims are here, here to stay, and we have a right to take advantage of this situation. It is our view of the matter that should prevail. Western goods, like the land on which we now live, belong to Allah and to the best of men -- his Believers. Western women, too, essentially belong to us -- our future booty. No wonder there is a deep and increasing suspicion against Muslims in the Swedish and European public.

fjordman.blogspot.com...
rape nothing to do with the islam cult ? think again!

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
www.jihadwatch.org...

Australian Cleric: Raped Women have Themselves to Blame
www.jihadwatch.org...

A letter from one of the sources:
I am a father of a gang rape victim from 2001. She is known as Miss C and she is the one in the Sydney Morning Herald article posted. My daughter was gang raped by 14 Lebanese Muslim pigs in three different locations over a six hour period and she was also sodomised but that couldn't be proved in court. When it went to court the rapists family called my daughter a slut and a liar the whole time showing nothing but hatred towards her. We are still to go through a retrial and appeals against the sentences yet(for something that happened 4 1/2 years ago). Most media were good but its the so called academics that worry me constantly calling us the racists.
For a tolerant religion I never see any tolerance.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by winterass]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There was nothing before Islam!
www.youtube.com...

How the muslim world is distorting its own history.

From Belief to Enlightenment:
The treacherous and arduous path

by Ali Sina

www.faithfreedom.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Strangeglove

there is a black policeman's association but no white policeman's association,

and there is a black Bobby's association because...?

if any non-white person is assaulted the police assume it to be a racist attack by whites until proven otherwise,

And if a black guy is seen running near the scene of a robbery...?

the race discrimination laws allow discrimination against the majority ethnic group so the only way white people can get a fair deal is by becoming a minority.

ah, finally, in defence of privilege...

As for Islam, I don't like it. All those who don't want their country to be converted must speak up or the Muslims will take over, they are duty bound to as it is an aggressive and expansionary belief system.

As for Catholicism...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't enjoy people coming into the country where I was born and forcing change to my lifestyle to make them feel more comfortable. Case in point: the idea of Christmas. I am not religious in any way, I never have been (aside from attending Sunday School as a little kid for a few years, but never partaking in the "religious" aspect. My parents aren't overtly religious either. Now... Christmas has been a part of my life (like many others) since the day of my birth. The Christmas season is stressful, but undeniably enjoyable in most cases, and it brings families and friends together like no other holiday. In recent years, immigrants from other religious backgrounds have been claiming that they find it offensive that people who celebrate Christmas say "Merry Christmas" or that news outlets wish viewers a "Merry Christmas." The newly coined phrase is "Holiday Season." This is absolutely unbelievable. A tradition which has lasted hundreds of years is torn down by immigrants who don't like the idea of Christmas. Here is my gripe: if I moved to a middle eastern country, would I ask them not to celebrate their religious holidays because I "feel uncomfortable?" You can bet that if I wasn't beaten for my apparently disrespectful attitude, that my opinion would be laughed away. So why is my lifestyle changed for the benefit of people who our Government allows the OPPORTUNITY and PRIVELEGE not RIGHT to immigrate? I am sick of the politically correct attitude flowing through the veins in my country. If you don't like our lifestyle or holidays, kindly get the f*ck out and don't let the door hit you on your departure.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Not too sure where to put this post, mods please move if you wish.

I live in Leeds not too far from Beeston where the july 7 bombers came from. This for me is very worrying indeed. This is on my doorstep.
But the thing that bothers me is i never had a problem with muslims, i accept thet there is good and bad in all races.
Now i am very untrusting of them, and i am sick of our government letting them move over here to live.
We dont know if they are radicalised or not. must we live in fear while the government lets more over.Are we living in an invasion or what?
Was it not Enoch Powell who said the streets of England would be paved in blood.
Now i feel racist for feeling like this, but yet i never set out to feel like this. And now i feel ashamed.

you are just gullible to believe what hollywood feeds you. majority of muslims in the west are peaceful. terrorists are just radical retards. im not afraid of white people becuase of what hitler did.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hollow-X

That's just it, we have to change our life for them, they want to live here,
They should be the one's changing not us!!!
They're only British when it suits them, e.i. getting all the benefits that our government gives them, which the hard working tax payer is providing.
Then when are they muslim? To get away with everything the white man can not.
I can see how all this will end.
Can you???

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The UK has been successful in attracting foreign involvement so far, with 167,000 high-skilled workers arriving since 2005, official figures show.

And what about the English people who are good enough for the job??

The UK employs the third-largest number of migrants with professional and technical skills, after the U.S. and Canada.

And considering we're a lot smaller a country, and crammed together like battery hens, and forced to live together.

The report went on to say that a climate of hostility towards immigration in general had the potential to harm the ability of firms to attract skilled, talented people from abroad.

We wouldn't show hostility if they lived by our rules, and not inventing their own.

But an ageing population and an increasing demand for skilled workers elsewhere could result in a shortage

I can live with that!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by orby1976]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Nice blog, I liked the fact that you explained the difference between "Hispanic" and a real race. I would add that so-called Hispanics can be of pure race too, for example White, black or Native (Indianid). I get very aggravated when I hear people refer to Spanish speakers as a racial group.

"Mexican" is starting to take on racial connotations as well, although I admit I am guilty of doing that because in my experience most Mexicans I've met were Mongoloid or Caucasoid Mongoloid mixes. But I am sure there is the occasional pure white Mexican.

As far as Puerto Ricans and other Negroid and mulatto Spanish speakers, that's how I tend to view them (as Negroids and mulattoes)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join