It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I Racist

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Im not talking about outsourcing. Outsourcing doesnt benefit the US economy at all, it actually detracts from it.

The facts I quoted are for Indian Americans, living, working and spending money in America (therefore contributing to the economy).

Sure eventually you may get white people to retake those jobs. But in the interim are you really prepared to lose such a massive amount of money and labour? Also it would be impossible to train 25% of the entire medical doctors needed within a year or so.

Nonetheless there is a more pressing issue: Is it really your wish to live in a white-only society and country? Could you not concieve having friends of different races merely because they are different or "inferior" (in your opinion)?

I don't have a problem with east Asians. They are also intelligent and are not responsible for a lot of crime, are very civilized. I would have no problem having an east Asian friend or letting east Asians stay in the country.

As far as loss of doctors and jobs go, when we get rid of 40% of the US Population (Blacks 13% and Illegal Immigrants 27%+) all those doctors and jobs will not be needed any way.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentStovkowski

Fair enough.

I wish you the best of luck in your political endevours. Your comments are probably more suited to Stormfront than ATS, but nonetheless it was interesting seeing a different point of view.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nonetheless there is a more pressing issue: Is it really your wish to live in a white-only society and country? Could you not concieve having friends of different races merely because they are different or "inferior" (in your opinion)?

Thank you., thank you for this......I am in awe that you nailedi it.
I am so happy you put this out there. My thoughts exattly.........Thank You!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Fair enough.
I wish you the best of luck in your political endevours. Your comments are probably more suited to Stormfront than ATS, but nonetheless it was interesting seeing a different point of view.

Yeah, I have thought the exact same thing, his comments would be a bit more appropriate on Stormfront. I am just happily surprised that the mods have allowed him to share his opinions without banning him.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Fair enough.

Yeah, I have thought the exact same thing, his comments would be a bit more appropriate on Stormfront. I am just happily surprised that the mods have allowed him to share his opinions without banning him.

Stormfront was bought out long ago by Zionists and is now being run as a propaganda site in disguise as a pro-white site. I've had my fair share of experiences with that website.

I must say I am delighted that the mods here on ATS have not banned me and have only warned me and deleted a few posts, and for the most part have let a controversial thread such as this go on. I know anywhere else, I would have been censored long ago for my viewpoints and not allowed to speak my mind.

I expected much less, considering this seems to be a more liberal website.

But I thank the moderators for letting the discussion go on. All viewpoints should be heard, and all issues should be discussed. This is how it should be everywhere, not just on ATS. But ATS has set the new standard for free speech.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

To answer your question, it's not because they are indifferent or inferior that I wish they be removed from my country. It's because they are destroying my nation that my ancestors died to build. Retarded white kids are indifferent and inferior, but I don't wish them removed. Why?

They aren't destroying it in more ways than one, like "minorities" are. Their outstanding crime rate, where I have to carry a gun on me just to leave my home safely is merely one aspect. Among their crime rate is also their outstanding rape rate, where they are raping our women faster than you can say "animal".

We could also delve into race-mixing. It's been estimated that at the current rate white females reproduce with non-white males, the white race will actually be exterminated (or rather cease to exist) by the year 2200, which is not that far away.

Do you wish to see an entire race perish? I suppose you have no problem with it, because they are white, after all. It's OK to be racist towards whites. That's the rhetoric in America.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I think that this is a really interesting comment:

How is any white today responsible for slavery? ::
post by slackerwire[/url]

It was only recently that the government in the UK apologised for the enslavement of the past & it got me thinking. Now of course slavery was wrong, but to look solely at one group of people during that period of time gives a false impression of how life was back then, & it throws up some interesting questions:

Firstly, why on Earth are we today apologising for something that happened 200 years ago? If you look back at who was responsible for slavery, it wasn't your average Joe in the street, it was a very small group of extremely wealthy people, & the thing that I can't get my head around is why people can't see that WE WERE ALL SLAVES to them. It didn't matter what colour your skin was, what religion you were, they would employ people in terrible conditions, work them long hours, & pay them next to nothing. If you didn't toe the line you were gone, & in those days you would starve if you hadn't got work - there was no benefits system, & EVERYONE was treated like dirt if they weren't one of the lucky rich ones. Buying slaves was simply a way of not having to employ the local peasantry - who of course also suffered if they had no income. Slavery effected not only the slaves but the poor in the country of immigration, & starving to death could be considered by some to be less desirable than being a slave.

Secondly, why are the descendents of the slaves today still obsessed with it? It didn't happen to them, it happened to a group of other people that they never knew. To claim that it happened to "their people" is ridiculous. If you met them today you wouldn't recognise each other, the cultural differences would be enormous. 21st Century American/English negroes are as far removed from their ancestors as they are from the Kalahari bushmen. Even if you could trace your ancestry back to a specific relative having been a slave, so what? It is a part of history, it has no bearing whatsoever on the life of anyone born in the West 200 years later. History is full of injustice, the Irish could look back to the potato famine & the lack of help from the crown, but I doubt they wallow in it today or would want an apology for it. It is for history lessons, not something that politicians today should be spending time on.

Thirdly, & most importantly, was slavery really abolished? I think not, I think what occured was a political slight of hand. The negroe slaves were "freed" under the guise of removing the chains made of iron, & in return we ALL have had the chains of debt slapped on us. Think about it. Are we free? You work all of your life, pay more & more in taxes, things get more & more expensive, both husband & wife now need to work to make ends meet, people borrow money to have a reasonable standard of living, have huge mortgages that gobble up their income every month in interest charges, work longer & harder for the same standard of living that 1 worker could manage 50 years ago, & at the end what do you have? Not much.

What about the immigrants that the government love so much? They live in squalour, earn peanuts, work long, LONG hours in often appalling conditions, answer to a gangmaster who takes a cut of their wage, have no contacts, no employment rights, if they don't do as they're told they're replaced with another one who will.

Wheres the difference? They are the 21st Century equivalents of slaves & rather than doing them a favour they are being exploited whilst the government applauds it!

The ideas of slavery, racism, religious differences, cultural differences, etc are devisive & do us a great disservice - they force us to focus on illusory differences that are important to us in small groups, instead of us focussing on the issues that effect us all & that we need to change to make our lives better for all of us in the here & now

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Power_Semi]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

That's true, my Buddhist wife and I constantly argue about the grocery bill...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

I think you'll find that's not quite what i meant.
Your wife might be a peace lover, but not all religions are.
Iif you have one group who are peaceful and one who are hostile, can they intergrate with eachother??
I dont think so.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Your wife might be a peace lover, but not all religions are.
Iif you have one group who are peaceful and one who are hostile, can they intergrate with eachother??

Yes not all religions are peaceful. What religion do you identify with if any? Is it always peaceful? What religions do you consider peaceful?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have a question I've been pondering about slave reparations. Who here supports reparations paid to blacks for slavery?

I ask because, considering that almost every black in America has a white ancestor somewhere down the line, wouldn't that mean blacks would also have to pay themselves reparations?

Interesting.

And my boss is a mulatto, he has a white mother and a black father. Today he was droning on about how whites should pay blacks for slavery, then I told him "Hey, that means your mom will have to pay as well. Plus you aren't black or white, you are brown, so you wouldn't get anything." He shut up pretty quick.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski
I have a question I've been pondering about slave reparations. Who here supports reparations paid to blacks for slavery?

I ask because, considering that almost every black in America has a white ancestor somewhere down the line, wouldn't that mean blacks would also have to pay themselves reparations?

Interesting.

And my boss is a mulatto, he has a white mother and a black father. Today he was droning on about how whites should pay blacks for slavery, then I told him "Hey, that means your mom will have to pay as well. Plus you aren't black or white, you are brown, so you wouldn't get anything." He shut up pretty quick.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by AgentStovkowski]

I am white with some black ancestry.

If payments are made, that would mean I'd be paying myself back.

edit to add:

I am not brown, I am very pale, but I tan easily!

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by orby1976
Not too sure where to put this post, mods please move if you wish.

I live in Leeds not too far from Beeston where the july 7 bombers came from. This for me is very worrying indeed. This is on my doorstep.
But the thing that bothers me is i never had a problem with muslims, i accept thet there is good and bad in all races.
Now i am very untrusting of them, and i am sick of our government letting them move over here to live.
We dont know if they are radicalised or not. must we live in fear while the government lets more over.Are we living in an invasion or what?
Was it not Enoch Powell who said the streets of England would be paved in blood.
Now i feel racist for feeling like this, but yet i never set out to feel like this. And now i feel ashamed.

You can not be a racist towards a RELIGION.

why do people always scream racism when talking about muzzies, that would be the same if people where screaming racism when talking about christians.

Originally posted by Xavius
Yes you are a racist...

If the world rids of racist 1's..i believe humans will be in peace.

you sure are ignorant, i bet you also see only white people as racist.

In my land most racist attacks are from none-white immigrants on white people.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
No not racist at all. Our governments have brainwashed pretty much everyone into thinking muslims are bad.

A clip from the movie Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay comes to mind. There is an old lady on an airplane, and the main character sits across from her. He is Indian I think but because he's brown and looks like he is Arab, all she sees is a man wearing a turban saying he's going to blow the plane up.

You see it's not your fault if your'e distrusting of Muslims. We have it beat into our heads everyday that they hate us.

Plus you can't be racist towards a religion.

excuse me ? our governments have brainwashed us to think muslims are bad ?

the only thing i see from the governments in Europe is that islam is peaceeeee and muslims are wonderfull

you must be living in a paralel universe.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentStovkowski

Stormfront was bought out long ago by Zionists and is now being run as a propaganda site in disguise as a pro-white site. I've had my fair share of experiences with that website.

BTW...I really do not believe that is true. Research the past on the main owner, he has a rather errrmmm...eccentric history. He was actually involved in a plot to have an armed invasion of a small island. He was arrested when the authorities found out he and his cohorts had a ship ready to go with weapons. I don't remember the details but it is an amusing story.

Also one time I called their 800 line because there was no option for CC cards, and I ended up having along conversation with the guy manning the phones that night (he lived in the house with the site owner) and he was definitely very very sincere. I also got to hear a long explanation about Zionist banks and how they were not allowed to accept credit cards.

They are not fronting for anyone, they are run by a small group and they are very sincere in their beliefs.

I got banned shortly after that for some comment I made regarding hispanics, so I lost interest in them. But I still think they are very sincere.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavius

Hey racism goes both ways, I have a son in law who is muslim and yet his family do not accept my daughter, or us because we are not muslim.
They would not attend their wedding, but if she had turned muslim it would be a different matter. Because we are white we are racist, but there seems to be no racism against the whites. Wake up world everyone is racist in some form or another.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well if your daughter is Christian or Jewish it would not be a problem, Muslim men can marry women of either faith. Now to marry a Muslim woman the man does have to convert to Islam.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm with you all the way brother!

I myself live in denmark, and although we haven't experienced any attacks yet (more luck than reason), we've had our share of problems with middle-eastern immigrants. When a minority group that makes up only 8-10% of the population , is capable of committing over ½ the serious crimes, we have a problem.

The political correctness has gone far enough. Personally, I've been called a racist more times than i can count. why you ask? Not because i believe that our race is superior to others, just because i recognize that differences do excist! If you aren't a great believer of the biological explanations, then define it as culturalism instead of racism. Why is it that asian, jewish & pacific immigrants rarely cause the same problems as middle-eastern or african? Clearly because they are better at adapting to new settings and cultures.

Yes, you are a racist/culturalist. But why does that have to be a negative thing? the only way to fix the problems in our western society, is to recognize that problems excist. The word racist is a slur almost at the same line as facist or nazi... for no appearent reason. Next time someone calls you a racist, don't feel guilty... just reply "that might be so brother, but i'm not the one living with closed eyes in a fantasy world that will never excist"!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I totally see where you are coming from. At the university I went to, when the primary school teacher who wore full muslim cover, was in the news, loads of muslim women who never wore this before were all wearing it out of a sort of solidarity for her. I began to find it difficult to discuss with them as all I could see were their eyes.

Also, as with the terrorist stuff happening it does make it difficult to trust muslims who go to these extremes and go from being just like any one else to being so radical in their actions.

People say its fear born out of a lack of understanding. I would argue its fear born out of terrorism and threats as its not a singular examle but many. There has been the cartoon drawings of muhammad and death threats, no one issues death threats when Jesus Christ is portrayed in this way. 9/11 and London bombings and Leeds. Even if we just look at England it shows its not just a minority group but wide spread.

Along with this is the call for Shira law in Britain. www.telegraph.co.uk...'We-want-to-offer-sharia-law-to-Britain'.html

It does make me wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join