It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cows !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi, My first time here and I'm so relieved to find a place where I can speak freely and not feel "odd" !
While I sit here we are having very strange thunder, its like a plane flying low but its been going on for about half an hour.
I'm in the Lothians in Scotland and I'm aware that there has been sightings reported in the area, its just spooked me a little

Any way I need to ask if any one has come across alien/cow stories? I have read tonight about the mutilations of cattle etc but what I saw about 5 years ago is different. I was walking by a field of cows who had young, I looked over and at that point I saw what I can only describe as a stick man, 'he' was about 3 ft tall and almost transparent almost like an outline of a figure, it dashed behind a cow and I didn't see it again, I stood for sometime looking but whatever it was had gone. There was crop circle reports in the area around the same time, has anybody seen anything similar I would be very interested to hear...... thanks x

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Not seen anything like that, you did well to stay and watch. many would have ran.

Have you any pics of the crop circles? or this creature?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

No, It was before I had a digital camera which I now carry everywhere! and all I seem to get on that is orbs, but thats another subject!! I'll see if I can find the site which had the photo's of the circles at the time

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I live near you.

There was a popular story that happened near Broxburn if I remember correctly and it was about a guy who was attacked by a UFO near a field.

It was back in the 80's and involved a sphere shaped aircraft that burned him apparently when he approached it.

Food for thought.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

This happened down south but thanks I'll look into the broxburn stuff, have you heard the nutty thunder tonight?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Im not usually a biggy on UFO's etc but I have saw some strange things in my time. As far as im concerned I dont think theres a conspiracy as I think they are here anyways if that makes sense.
Im sure it was broxburn, might have been near blackburn I always get mixed up with the two as they sound similar.

I havent had any thunder yet no.

There was a thunderstorm in Armadale about 4 months ago and an article in the courier about it as a woman reported a sphere like electric ball in her livingroom that exploded and burned out all the electrical appliances in her house. have you heard about that?

Theres a lot of strange things that happen these days.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

I have found photo of circle which was about 5 miles from the field, can i post it on here?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah you can.

How? I dont know exactly as im still getting used to posting my own threads as it is sorry.

Im sure you could just paste it......... I think.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
google search photo bucket, download it, then move your pictures to that.
then copy and paste the number under the picture in your post on here

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

There was a thunderstorm in Armadale about 4 months ago and an article in the courier about it as a woman reported a sphere like electric ball in her livingroom that exploded and burned out all the electrical appliances in her house. have you heard about that?

Theres a lot of strange things that happen these days.

its not that strange.

this has been explained by sicence years ago its called lightning. usually comes before thunder. google search on orb lightning will turn up many links to the topic.. .

here are a few.
en.wikipedia.org...
images.google.com...,GWYA:2007-34,GWYA:en&q=ball+lightning&ei=j7A4SLXiK6bKgQTR3KGkCw&redir_esc=www5&um =1

some times i come off as a *snip*, but assocating common and natural things with "the unexplained" does alot to harm the truth we all seek..

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm hoping you thought to record the thunder.

One argument against connecting Cattle mutilations/abductions to crop circles would seem to be that the appearance of a crop circle does not rule out missing/mutilated animals that were not cattle.

Just because we see a crop circle and no cattle are missing, does not mean ET didn't take a deer, moose, or some other wildlife.

This would be an interesting study.

Not that I'm making fun of the topic, but I did find this was the first return in the Yahoo search engine when I entered 'aliens and cows'

First Result

[edit on 24-5-2008 by garyo1954]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
animals and human mutilations is a serious matter , the responsible shall be punished sooner or later

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They come up off the ground invisibly, they grab you in so many places at the same time, they penetrate from the rear, driving all the way to the throat. A thousand mouths chew your flesh and another thousand suck the blood, even from your capillaries. Alien flesh melded into your muscles pull you to the ground and every one of them deep inside you introduce you to the pain of having the life eaten out of you. The above picture is a wildebeest experiencing what i just told you. I strongly advise you to avoid the field for at least the next couple of years. good luck.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Not that I'm making fun of the topic, but I did find this was the first return in the Yahoo search engine when I entered 'aliens and cows'

First Result

[edit on 24-5-2008 by garyo1954]

its nice to get a good laugh now and then and that site cracks me up. everyone needs to check it out...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Thats interesting to say the least as there was an investigation into what happened and a statement was released in the media saying that this was not possible.
That is why I had labelled it unexplained rather than the actual thing itself if that makes sense.

Thanks for the link

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
just throwing this out there but i've been reading about underground military/alien bases and some are believed to be in scottland [well all over the world!] have you done any research of underground bases near your area or is there any strange military presence around your area or places such as area51 in nevada usa to where you may not get within a 2-3 mile radious of a secret facilitiy or restricted area. im just curious.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker816

There is alot of military presence here and recently over easter a plane flew very low over our flat, we're in the city center and the plane wasn't on a commercial flight path.....it hung around for a few mins, droning on and was joined by another which we thought was chasing it off, looked in the press but nothing was reported....It may have been another country's jet or maybe a ufo? the press and government should be more open and frank with us we deserve to know whats what and not be kept in the dark,

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

"What you can't see, you can't steal!"

HAHAHAHAHA

now that IS funny.. i thought the flying penis @ russia was funny now im really cracked!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
HI lee, i've found photo, it was 7 miles from where I had the sighting...
s304.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Thats interesting to say the least as there was an investigation into what happened and a statement was released in the media saying that this was not possible.
That is why I had labelled it unexplained rather than the actual thing itself if that makes sense.

Thanks for the link

im asuming that this post was aimed at me. if it was, didnt realize there was any covrage on it. if there was media coverage on it could you please post a link for us to read...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join