It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones and our Hidden History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes I just got back from seeing the latest Indiana Jones movie. Do yourself a favor and go see it !

Anyway, it got me thinking about other movies that seem to tell a tale of human history. Is it merely a fun tale for our amusement or something more ? Does Hollywood get information from the govt or the global elite ?

It is well established that the govt has indeed worked with Hollywood on movies. From financial assistance to script advice, the govt has given Hollywood help and guidance.

www.foxnews.com...
www2.akpress.org...

This wouldnt be the first movie to possibly give us inside information. There is the rumor that during a private showing of ET at the White House, the President (Ron Reagan) was heard to remark "you know there arent 6 people in this room who know how true this really is"

www.presidentialufo.com...

Could this be the Elite's way to tell us our hidden history in a non-threatening way ? The last time we thought aliens were "invading" people panicked (Orson Wells 1938 War of the Worlds radio broadcast).

possible spoilers below....

Im not going to dive into details about the movie and possibly spoil it but I'll say this...

1. the crystal skulls are real and puzzling. The technology to make them is unknown. It would make perfect sense if they were indeed biological in origin. I dont think they were elongated though like the ones depicted in the movie.

www.crystalskulls.us...

2. natives in South America did bind their skulls to elongate them to honor their "gods" There is even evidence that we might have a distant human ancestor that had elongated heads..

www.biped.info...

3. The Nazca lines are indeed real as well. Its one of humanity's great mysteries...

gosouthamerica.about.com...

4. the lesson that we were taught agriculture, irrigation, architecture, does appear in many ancient texts (as depicted in the movie). Its a puzzling mystery how human beings went from nomadic hunters to the explosion of civilization. As if we suddenly learned everything overnight.

The below article was taken from www.ancientx.com...

"The other curious features we find in common among Earth’s ‘first’ civilizations are that none of them claimed they invented agriculture, laws, morality or the other prime tools of civilization"

"The Sumerians indeed, claimed they owed everything to the ‘gods’ (Anunnaki) that had descended from the heavens to Earth to create and teach mankind the arts of civilized life. The ancient Egyptians referred to the Nefertu who ruled over them during the Zep Tepi (First Time) for thousands of years until they handed over the reigns to the human pharaohs."

I believe Hollywood is trying to condition our minds to accept a history unknown to us. A history that might challenge our religions and our egocentric belief that our accomplishments were ours alone.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by admriker444]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by admriker444]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I agree the new Indiana Jones movie seems like MUCH more than a move to me. Seems like part of a disclosure campaign.

I started a thread about this yesturday... CHECK IT OUT HERE...
New Indiana Jones Movie Is UFO Disclosure Propaganda (CAUTION: Spoilers)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL...okie yeah national treasure was a cool movie

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That was a fantastic movie-Much better than I had even anticipated.

Love how they tossed in the indirect references to Roswell and Alien bodies being recovered.

The cave paintings reminded me of some of Zecaria Sitchens work...

I have a feeling that there may be something to this...

Definitely a must-see film...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes movies are great for injecting thoughts and patterns into the hive mind. Thats what is going on here.. The hive mind is now aware of these artifacts..
The first movie I remember that had one skull Was House 2.

Here is part 1 of a 12 part C2C.

I hope this will lead you to find more information.. Or at the very least shed some light to how they got the ideas.

These skulls are very deep.. And I really wish we could get some footage of the visions seen in these skulls when the right light or sound wave is put threw them.
The guy here Richard says they are as visible as a TV screen or PC monitor. Tho Ive been looking all day long and cant find any videos of someone really putting this to the test, to show us all that yes, the skulls with the right range of light or sound can produce images..

Now that would be cool if we could get a 100% on that.. But right now all I have is this guys word that images can be seen threw the skulls.

Heres another video that might help someone on here reading threw.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Are we all in agreement that Indiana Jones is a fictional movie and not a documentary?

It's called movie magic for a reason....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

i too think its quite funny that every time a sifi movie comes out people assume its disclouser. grow up and be realistic. its almost laughable how people can be so smart is some subjects and be complete jack *snip* on other.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

If what I posted about President Reagan's statement is true, then its very possible that there is some truth in other Spielberg and Hollywood movies.

It is a fact that the goverment does consulting work with Hollywood. It is also a fact that the goverment will withdraw support if a script doesnt meet to their liking. Clearly the goverment can and does influence Hollywood so its not impossible to imagine they use movies as a vehicle of influence.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

im not saying its not possible that they do. im simply saying that almost every sifi movie that comes out someone or another seem to scream disclosure, and that to me is just laughable..

edit to add: it was an awsome filck i saw it last night, but it was beings from another dimention and not aliens... to the film though i give it

[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with any kind of Disclosure; I just think aliens, conspiracy theories and esoteric and occult knowledge fascinates many people and generally makes for a good movie. I mean, would this website exist if these topics weren't even mildly entertaining?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by davion]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It is mainly for entertainment.People just wanna break down what they wanna see once they leave the movie theater.Trust me disclosure isnt coming.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Did you all notice that the alien was the classic Grey with the large head, large eyes, and frail thin body ? Amazing how Hollywood has agreed thats how an alien might look like

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yes! The crystal skull thing was interesting. They briefly touched on the fact that the skull could not have been crystal because crystal is not magnetic, so their had to be something more to it but they never went into any sort of answer, which is typical for these big budget, government funded blockbuster movies. When I thought about it more, I recalled a crop circle that was made in response to a transmission that Karl Sagen sent out into the universe with a brief discription of our species. On this code, Sagen mentioned that we are Carbon based. In the crop circle response, the "aliens" mention that they are silicon based. Could that be what they were hinting at in the movie? Silicon is definately magnetic. It is used to make microchips for computers, which certainly have a magnetic makeup.

Here is a link to our code and the crop circle response. You will find this information halfway down the page.

www.matthnelson.com...

top topics

join